PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

FlyingWrench2
7/29/2008, 2:53 am
Romo will pop his first round cherry this season.

DFizzle
7/29/2008, 2:56 am
http://i.pbase.com/g6/25/627025/2/72030253.n0hKjWk7.jpg

biggie smalls
7/29/2008, 3:12 pm
Originally posted by Frack_You
Romo will pop his first round cherry this season.

Then he'll have to start a streak of losing in the 2nd round.

DruMasta87
7/29/2008, 3:32 pm
Fuck the Cowgirls...E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

cuthroat
7/29/2008, 3:51 pm
Grandhustle Whaaaat!

thats what i'm talking about, they gonna be running this shit once again

FlyingWrench2
7/29/2008, 6:04 pm
Originally posted by biggie smalls
Then he'll have to start a streak of losing in the 2nd round.

Originally posted by DruMasta87
Fuck the Cowgirls...E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

What's up haters? You guys look like Eagle fans, so how have the playoff been treating you these past few seasons?

What? The playoffs have been ignoring you? Oh to bad. There is always next season...TO SUCK!

Sarcastic25
7/29/2008, 6:31 pm
in all seriousness the team is complete this year. they needed good d-backs and now with the addition of adam jones they are pretty solid back their. d-ware and brady james will hold shit down. the only thing that might slow them down is wide recievers. t.o. is obviously god but crayton is meh, and sam hurd is ok.

WAHHMYPOINTS
7/29/2008, 7:51 pm
If TO goes down, offense probably will have some issues. Behind TO and there's a lot of guys that still need to prove themselves in the NFL.

Gabaloo
7/29/2008, 9:18 pm
What's up haters? You guys look like Eagle fans, so how have the playoff been treating you these past few seasons?

What? The playoffs have been ignoring you? Oh to bad. There is always next season...TO SUCK!

lol its always funny when eagles fans try to talk shit

biggie smalls
7/29/2008, 9:19 pm

How have the playoffs been treating the Cowboys... oh they're choke artists? Ok just checking.... enjoy your faggot celebrity QB.

WAHHMYPOINTS
7/29/2008, 10:08 pm

Gotta love it. When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?

DFizzle
7/29/2008, 10:21 pm
Originally posted by biggie smalls
How have the playoffs been treating the Cowboys... oh they're choke artists? Ok just checking.... enjoy your faggot celebrity QB.
LOLLLL so much Cowboy hatred ITT. Awesome.

FlyingWrench2
7/29/2008, 10:41 pm
Originally posted by deranged
Gotta love it. When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game?

I didn't say shit about the Giants, they had a good run last season and I have respect for them now. But if you still want to be a dick, how many rings do your Giants have?

spigel
7/29/2008, 10:44 pm
I didn't say shit about the Giants, they had a good run last season and I have respect for them now. But if you still want to be a dick, how many rings do your Giants have?

FlyingWrench2
7/29/2008, 10:51 pm
5>3

Damis
7/29/2008, 11:27 pm
I love this shit talking. Riles me up right.

spigel
7/29/2008, 11:28 pm
NFC East is the best division ever.

biggie smalls
7/30/2008, 1:29 am
Originally posted by DFizzle
LOLLLL so much Cowboy hatred ITT. Awesome.

You bet your ass there is... the only thing I have to celebrate is the Philadelphia Soul.

WAHHMYPOINTS
7/30/2008, 5:12 pm

3. When was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game? Mid-90s?

Pretty sure the Eagles won one since then, right?

thehotdelancey
7/31/2008, 12:01 am
The dallas cowboys will never win a super bowl as long as tony homo (http://www.tonyhomo.com) is their starting QB.

Cowboy Kyle
7/31/2008, 3:22 am
romo has only been a starter for 1 full season... i don't expect any quarterback to get a ring that fast. hes only going to learn from his mistakes.

i can't wait to see how well barber will do this year. does anyone think he will get injured this season?

Gabaloo
7/31/2008, 3:51 am
barber is going to tear his acl tripping over romo, also injuring tony, thus allowing brett favre to lead the cowboys to a superbowl

DFizzle
7/31/2008, 4:35 am
Originally posted by Gabaloo
barber is going to tear his acl tripping over romo, also injuring tony, thus allowing brett favre to lead the cowboys to a superbowl
HAHA what a sight that would be. I was just picturing all this in my head. Priceless.

FlyingWrench2
7/31/2008, 1:20 pm
Originally posted by Cowboy Kyle
romo has only been a starter for 1 full season... i don't expect any quarterback to get a ring that fast. hes only going to learn from his mistakes.

i can't wait to see how well barber will do this year. does anyone think he will get injured this season?

Marion the Barbarian...injured? I don't think so.

The only injuries he will get are the one he hands out to people he runs over.

Fpac
7/31/2008, 2:06 pm
Marion the Barbarian...injured? I don't think so.

The only injuries he will get are the one he hands out to people he runs over.

qft

FlyingWrench2
8/02/2008, 12:33 am
I can't wait for the season the start!

DFizzle
8/02/2008, 4:44 am
I can't wait for the season the start!
I feel like that EVERY season.

thehotdelancey
8/03/2008, 1:23 pm
I feel like that EVERY season.

August 9th, the chargers are gonna bring down the cowboys. I can't wait.

DFizzle
8/03/2008, 5:47 pm
Originally posted by thehotdelancey
We'll see about that.

Cowboy Kyle
8/06/2008, 11:24 pm
Dallas Cowboys will be the feature teamed on the HBO series "Hard Knocks 08 Training Camp." omfgg yesss this is awesome

http://www.hbo.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleServlet?ACTION_DETAIL=DETAIL&FOCUS_ID=675449

DFizzle
8/07/2008, 12:35 am
Originally posted by Cowboy Kyle
Dallas Cowboys will be the feature teamed on the HBO series "Hard Knocks 08 Training Camp." omfgg yesss this is awesome

http://www.hbo.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleServlet?ACTION_DETAIL=DETAIL&FOCUS_ID=675449
That's pretty tight.

FlyingWrench2
8/07/2008, 4:36 pm
Originally posted by thehotdelancey

Yea, and I like mexicans.

DFizzle
8/07/2008, 5:54 pm
Yea, and I like mexicans.
QFlies. Nobody chooses to like Mexicans.

FlyingWrench2
8/07/2008, 6:08 pm
QFlies. Nobody chooses to like Mexicans.

Meaning I hate mexicans and the chargers have no chance.

DFizzle
8/07/2008, 6:42 pm
Meaning I hate mexicans and the chargers have no chance.
Oh I see what you did there. http://gfxstyle.com/forums/gs/smilies/emot-doh.gif

yungbear21
8/07/2008, 10:47 pm
im saying patrick crayton is gonna have a beastly season

Cowboy Kyle
8/07/2008, 11:53 pm
watched the 1st episode of Hard Knocks. shit is awesome.

FlyingWrench2
8/09/2008, 11:34 am
Today

Cowboys > Chargers

DFizzle
8/09/2008, 5:38 pm
Today

Cowboys
http://gfxstyle.com/forums/gs/smilies/emot-huh.gifChargers
Fixed for accuracy. :D

thehotdelancey
8/09/2008, 8:21 pm
Jerry Jones is the Devil.

Chargers are gonna win this shit in a battle of biblical proportions. This will be a preseason game to remember

thehotdelancey
8/09/2008, 11:55 pm
All I gotta say is teehee.

Except how well Romo and Marion moved the ball against our ones. Shit that had me scared

Ess Jay
8/11/2008, 6:37 pm
Felix Jones. That is all.

Offensive Rookie of the Year. This guy is going to make a big impact, spelling Barber, returning kicks, catching the ball out the backfield, on screens, etc - reminds me of a young Marshall Faulk.

Yeah I"m on his dick, but come back to this thread week 8 and my prophetic words shall come to fruition.

FlyingWrench2
8/12/2008, 4:27 pm
Chargers cheated. and it's only pre-season.

Ess Jay, I like the way you think.

MainEvent
8/12/2008, 5:22 pm
Hard Knocks
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d809dac95

FlyingWrench2
8/21/2008, 12:21 pm
Pre-Season means nothing.

Cowboy Kyle
8/21/2008, 3:26 pm
i want danny and lowber to make the team :D

Hickz
8/21/2008, 5:05 pm
I have yet to catch that show but how has Martellus Bennett been doing?

FlyingWrench2
8/21/2008, 8:56 pm
I don't have HBO :(

Fpac
8/21/2008, 9:12 pm
THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ALSO 0-2 IN THE PRESEASON

Pre-Season means nothing.

needled24_7
8/21/2008, 9:15 pm
i caught an episode of hard knocks today and it was great. martellus bennett looked good blocking and made a nice catch

Fpac
8/21/2008, 9:16 pm
i'm download torrents of the first 3 episodes of hard knocks. if anybody has space, i'll up them

chiu0nthls
8/24/2008, 2:28 am
wow... 23-22 against the texans...

Cowboy Kyle
8/25/2008, 12:11 am
its preseason you faggot

FlyingWrench2
8/29/2008, 12:04 am
Oh hey Adam Jones, nice to have you aboard.

pointme2dabhole
8/29/2008, 2:21 pm
Another year of disappointment for Cowboys fans eh?

Fpac
8/29/2008, 4:05 pm
Originally posted by Situationeer

shush

Sarcastic25
9/03/2008, 12:39 am
Originally posted by Situationeer

cowboys are making it to the NFC championship at worst. adam jones, anthony henry, terrance newman, ken hamlin, roy williams, DeMarcus Ware, Brady James, Tank Johnson, Chris Canty, Greg Ellis and Patrick Watkins. Lets not forget about the offense.... this team is fucking stacked.

FlyingWrench2
9/07/2008, 2:16 pm
About 1 hour until kickoff!

cuthroat
9/07/2008, 2:22 pm
About 1 hour until i stick my cock into your mom!!

j/k i cant wait...

Cowboy Kyle
9/07/2008, 6:06 pm
sup fellas.

bluepike
9/07/2008, 6:09 pm
Browns looked awful in this matchup. Romo had all day to do whatever he wanted to our defense.

FlyingWrench2
9/07/2008, 6:31 pm
1-0

Romo had all day to do what ever he wanted.

P.S.
Felix Jones is a beast.

Cloned Liver
9/07/2008, 10:56 pm
Fuck yeah 28-10. Looking forward to next week.

st3vo
9/08/2008, 2:43 pm
pacman was all over braylon. fuck u pacman. :(

AmishBoy
9/08/2008, 7:51 pm
Fucking dominating is what it was. And yeah fuck u pacman! Thats the problem with Fantasy Football. Die hard Boys fan, but I have Edwards in my league, guy I went against had Winslow. Damn it.

bluepike
9/08/2008, 9:29 pm
The Browns appear to have many of the issues they did last season on defense. They can't get pressure with their front 7, blitz or no blitz, they can't keep coverage up for long periods of time and there was something else, but I can't recall offhand what it was...

Sarcastic25
9/09/2008, 3:03 am
Thank god Marion Barber is practicing Wednesday, he should be good to go on Monday in a huge divisional match against the Eagles, should be a piece of cake. I think McNabb's first game back was just because of a really bad Rams team.

Fpac
9/09/2008, 8:30 am
only 18 more wins :banana:

FlyingWrench2
9/10/2008, 5:52 pm
Ware is going to rape McNabb on Monday.

Fpac
9/15/2008, 11:06 pm
17 more wins :banana:

Sarcastic25
9/15/2008, 11:36 pm
Originally posted by Fpac
17 more wins :banana:

i called this from the beginning of the season, they are seriously last years Pats, they are going 19-0, no super bowl choke. mark my words!

DFizzle
9/15/2008, 11:37 pm
Cowboys > Eagles.

ghost
9/15/2008, 11:45 pm
Cowboys > Eagles.

For all of what, 7 minutes?

See you in December. In Philly.

Gabaloo
9/16/2008, 1:36 am
guh, fuck, the boys are scary good

Lag
9/16/2008, 1:56 am
The only thing that can really slow Dallas down are injuries, but even then, they still have some depth in each position except receiving. Honestly, I'm hoping to see some more touches for Felix Jones. He had a few good flashes during the first game and his kickoff return on Monday really showed off his speed through a seam.

jojo77
9/16/2008, 2:29 am
both teams looked great tonight. glad to see McNabb back to his former self. and TO is a muthafuckin pimp fuck all the haters.

Cowboy Kyle
9/16/2008, 3:11 am
not going to lie... thought the eagles were going to win in the 3rd, but my confidence in the cowboys revived in the 4th. phew!

ghost
9/16/2008, 12:37 pm
I'd put my money on it, that barring any MAJOR injuries, the road through the NFC goes through the NFC east - and that last night could VERY WELL be a preview of the NFC championship game. I mean in the NFC, who is playing as good as either of these teams right now?

The Giants? eh, maybe. But I think the Cowboys would maul them.

Dallas
Philly
Green Bay
New York
Minnesota
Carolina

Sarcastic25
9/16/2008, 1:31 pm
Originally posted by ghost
I'd put my money on it, that barring any MAJOR injuries, the road through the NFC goes through the NFC east - and that last night could VERY WELL be a preview of the NFC championship game. I mean in the NFC, who is playing as good as either of these teams right now?

The Giants? eh, maybe. But I think the Cowboys would maul them.

Dallas
Philly
Green Bay
New York
Minnesota
Carolina

Not so sure about Minnesota, so far they have been a bust. Jackson needs to really step it up if they are going to do anything, Id definetly put Carolina or New Orleans over them.

ghost
9/16/2008, 2:41 pm
Originally posted by Sarcastic25
Not so sure about Minnesota, so far they have been a bust. Jackson needs to really step it up if they are going to do anything, Id definetly put Carolina or New Orleans over them.

Wait, gotta include an NFC West Team.

My bad, drop Minnesota.

Welcome Arizona.
:)

nickbahhh
9/16/2008, 4:24 pm
Amazing game last night. McNabb has his legs back and that instantly make Philly a threat. Westbrook is going to get his every game......that being said, I really don't know if there is a team in the NFL that is as good as the cowboys. Offensively they are hands down number one. Defensively they are going to give most teams fits. They got into the backfield a lot last night, McNabb just did a ridiculous job escaping. Once Newman is healthy the secoindary will be one of the best in the league and I think it will tough for any team to beat them.

DFizzle
9/16/2008, 6:39 pm
Originally posted by ghost
For all of what, 7 minutes?

See you in December. In Philly.
I was strictly referring to the last game, that's all. :)

MainEvent
9/16/2008, 6:53 pm
Originally posted by nickbahhh
Amazing game last night. McNabb has his legs back and that instantly make Philly a threat. Westbrook is going to get his every game......that being said, I really don't know if there is a team in the NFL that is as good as the cowboys. Offensively they are hands down number one. Defensively they are going to give most teams fits. They got into the backfield a lot last night, McNabb just did a ridiculous job escaping. Once Newman is healthy the secoindary will be one of the best in the league and I think it will tough for any team to beat them. I wouldn't say the Cowboys are hands down the best scoring, but they are the most talented for it. Denver has been the highest scoring team so far and there's a chance they end up the highest scoring team by season's end if Dallas O stalls like it did late last season. I like the Broncos receiving duo more than the Cowboys but the running game of Dallas more.

wyre
9/16/2008, 7:52 pm
goddammit

porpus
9/17/2008, 12:13 am
Originally posted by MainEvent
I wouldn't say the Cowboys are hands down the best scoring, but they are the most talented for it. Denver has been the highest scoring team so far and there's a chance they end up the highest scoring team by season's end if Dallas O stalls like it did late last season. I like the Broncos receiving duo more than the Cowboys but the running game of Dallas more.

Don't forget that Dallas also has one of the best TE's in the league in Witten. He's a deep ball and a check down threat that denver doesn't have.

nickbahhh
9/17/2008, 12:23 am
Originally posted by porpus
Don't forget that Dallas also has one of the best TE's in the league in Witten. He's a deep ball and a check down threat that denver doesn't have.

Plus Romo>Cutler any day, and Felix Jones hasn't even begun to emerge as the offensive weapon I have no doubt he will become.

MainEvent
9/17/2008, 12:52 am
Cutler has just scratched the surface, he has a higher ceiling than Romo, plus a rocket arm. He also didn't have proven offensive weapons already gathered for him.

What bothers me about Dallas is their offense stalls horribly whenever they're in a rut. Take away the deep ball like defenses did last year and there's no way TO needs to be double covered and Jason Witten doesn't have breakaway speed.

Sarcastic25
9/17/2008, 1:29 am
Originally posted by nickbahhh
Amazing game last night. McNabb has his legs back and that instantly make Philly a threat. Westbrook is going to get his every game......that being said, I really don't know if there is a team in the NFL that is as good as the cowboys. Offensively they are hands down number one. Defensively they are going to give most teams fits. They got into the backfield a lot last night, McNabb just did a ridiculous job escaping. Once Newman is healthy the secoindary will be one of the best in the league and I think it will tough for any team to beat them.

Seriously McNabb must of broken threw 3 sacks, Dallas had 4 overall in the game and they seriously should of had like 7 or 8. Their defense is definetly not playing to its potentional right now, way to many big names on that side of the ball to be anything less than the oldschool DoomsDay Defense of the 70s, obviously that offense is best in the league.

I wouldn't say the Cowboys are hands down the best scoring, but they are the most talented for it. Denver has been the highest scoring team so far and there's a chance they end up the highest scoring team by season's end if Dallas O stalls like it did late last season. I like the Broncos receiving duo more than the Cowboys but the running game of Dallas more.

Denvers offense is really potent but I get the feeling that Jay Cutler isnt going to hold this up, dont get me wrong, he looks real good right now but I just dont see them playing anything like they have been the whole season. I hope they do though ive always liked denver. As for now i think dallas is definetly best team in the league, and as for 2nd best, the way things are looking its like a 5 way tie.

nickbahhh
9/18/2008, 5:31 pm
http://a445.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/l_998867a37f6ec857f44b97ee68181eac.jpg

Haha, just looked at some pictures from Monday. I am awesome.

porpus
9/18/2008, 7:06 pm
Cutler has just scratched the surface, he has a higher ceiling than Romo, plus a rocket arm. He also didn't have proven offensive weapons already gathered for him.

What bothers me about Dallas is their offense stalls horribly whenever they're in a rut. Take away the deep ball like defenses did last year and there's no way TO needs to be double covered and Jason Witten doesn't have breakaway speed.

Are you kidding me? TO has the second most TD catches of all time and I guarantee you they're not all from 40 yd bombs. He's great in the slant and often turns short passes in to big gains after catching the ball.

Fpac
9/21/2008, 10:39 pm
16 more wins

Sarcastic25
9/22/2008, 12:29 am
16 more wins

i realized today that at the begining of the season my expectations were so high that anything other than 19-0 would be a disappointment (as long as they win super bowl ofcourse) Anyway anyone that thought the Packers were going to win today are way to confident in aaron rodgers and dont realize hes still trying to get that chemistry and confidence with everyone. lets go bills 3-0!!!

Cowboy Kyle
9/22/2008, 2:31 pm
jason taylor is out for the game on sunday :cool:

chiu0nthls
9/22/2008, 10:43 pm
i think the cowboys ill go all the way.

Ess Jay
9/23/2008, 8:50 pm
Felix mother fuckin Jones is a boss.

They'll beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

cuthroat
9/23/2008, 9:20 pm
Originally posted by Ess Jay
Felix mother fuckin Jones is a boss.

They'll beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

its fixed.

Fpac
9/28/2008, 6:54 pm
FUCK THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

there goes our undefeated season :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

DFizzle
9/28/2008, 8:06 pm
For Frack: http://forums.entensity.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=338294

Cowboy Kyle
9/28/2008, 8:17 pm
haha im not worried we lost. redskins played an awesome game. i think Jim Zorn is going to do alot of good things there.

Sarcastic25
9/28/2008, 11:29 pm
i dont understand why marion barber only carried the ball 11 times. First 3 weeks of the season he carried the ball over 25+ each game, he needs to be invovled much more every game.

louhow
9/29/2008, 12:58 am
That was a tough loss. The skins played great ball, and did a great job on defense. But ahh, that onside kick was so damned close! And I agree, barber, should have had more touches. And I don't see why we don't go no huddle more often, that stuff kicks the shit out of any defense we play.

cuthroat
9/29/2008, 8:52 am
i dont understand why marion barber only carried the ball 11 times. First 3 weeks of the season he carried the ball over 25+ each game, he needs to be invovled much more every game.

because we were behind most of the game and we weren't getting anything done on the ground so they had to abandon the running game

Sarcastic25
9/29/2008, 12:44 pm
Originally posted by cuthroat
because we were behind most of the game and we weren't getting anything done on the ground so they had to abandon the running game

i didnt watch any of the game, but i was listening occasionally on the radio and I only remember being down by 10 at most, early in the 2nd quarter. I dont understand why they would abandon the run so early in a close game... what a fucking bad lost, here come the bandwagon haters now.

Lag
9/30/2008, 12:21 am

there goes our undefeated season :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I'd rather go 18-1 this way than the other way.

MainEvent
10/07/2008, 7:26 pm
Any Cowboy fans out there pissed that Pacman has dropped like a gazillion INTs this year? I think he dropped 3 alone against the Bengals and 2 against the Browns.

Gabaloo
10/09/2008, 5:19 am
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/other_nfl/view/2008_10_09_Cowboys__Adam_Jones_involved_in_alterca tion/srvc=sports&position=recent

...According to Dallas police, Jones hit his bodyguard, Tommy Jones, at the Joule Hotel. The bodyguard, police said, declined to press charges, and no official report was filed....

Lag
10/09/2008, 9:38 am
Hello face. I'm a palm.

st3vo
10/09/2008, 10:32 am
pacman up to it again. guy should be on oakland.

csquared35
10/09/2008, 11:16 am
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/other_nfl/view/2008_10_09_Cowboys__Adam_Jones_involved_in_alterca tion/srvc=sports&position=recent

...According to Dallas police, Jones hit his bodyguard, Tommy Jones, at the Joule Hotel. The bodyguard, police said, declined to press charges, and no official report was filed....

He just can't get it together

I wish he would have figured it out while here in Nashville because our defense would be even nastier with him

Sarcastic25
10/09/2008, 5:49 pm
big deal he got into an argument with his personal bodyguard, shit happens. if this was any other player with no rep no one would talk about it, fucking espn

Gabaloo
10/09/2008, 7:41 pm
big deal he got into an argument with his personal bodyguard, shit happens. if this was any other player with no rep no one would talk about it, fucking espn

thats why its on espn, because he was suspended for a year because he is a stupid gangster retard, and it says he HIT him, do you read?

linko
10/09/2008, 8:05 pm
i hope gooddell suspends him for the year again. pacman deserves it. cowboys deserve it. and their retard fans deserve it.

Patrick Bateman
10/14/2008, 3:13 pm
Originally posted by linkoaljara
i hope gooddell suspends him for the year again. pacman deserves it. cowboys deserve it. and their retard fans deserve it.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was suspended indefinitely by the NFL on Tuesday for violating the league's personal conduct policy. Jones was involved in an alcohol-related scuffle with one of his bodyguards at a private party in Dallas on Oct. 7. He will miss the next four games at least, and league commissioner Roger Goodell will determine the final length of the suspension after the Cowboys' game in Washington on Nov. 16. In a letter to Jones, Goodell called the latest incident the continuation of "a disturbing pattern of behavior and clearly inconsistent with the conditions I set for your continued participation in the NFL." The incident at an upscale Dallas hotel came only six weeks after Goodell reinstated Jones from a 17-month suspension after several run-ins with the law while with the Tennessee Titans. At the NFL meeting in St. Petersburg, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he had spoken to the player, whom he described as being "devastated" by the news. Jerry Jones, who last week said the team wouldn't discipline Adam Jones, said he was disappointed with the situation but supported the league's decision. "We respect and support the decision of the commissioner," he said in a statement released by the team. "I regret that this issue has brought negative attention to the Cowboys and the NFL. "We move forward with a very clear knowledge as to what the process will be for a possible reinstatement. Adam is well aware of where he stands and what he has to do." The league said in a statement that Jones' future reinstatement will depend on strict compliance with NFL and Cowboys treatment plans and an evaluation by "clinical experts." The player's agent, Worrick Robinson, didn't immediately return messages left with his assistant and on his cell phone.

And I guess they have traded for Roy Williams or are close to it.

The Dallas Cowboys are close to a deal to acquire wide receiver Roy Williams from the Detroit Lions, a source told ESPN.com Tuesday. The trade would involve multiple draft picks but would not involve the Cowboys' first-round pick.

NFC East blog

ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

Blog network: NFL Nation

The Cowboys are also trying to negotitate a long-term deal with Williams before completing the deal. Williams has expressed unhappiness playing for the winless Lions and can become a free agent after the season unless the team places the franchise tag on him.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones believes Williams is a game-breaker who provides an immediate boost to a faltering offense without quarterback Tony Romo and views him as a potential long-term solution as the eventual replacement for aging Terrell Owens, according to another high-ranking Cowboys source.

The source said the Cowboys are willing to make the deal, but the Lions seem hesitant because they are operating without a general manager. Former GM Matt Millen had discussed the possibility of trading Williams with the Cowboys frequently before he was fired.

The Lions had been demanding a first-round draft choice just to consider a deal. The Cowboys could offer a second- and third-round pick, since they have multiple choices in the third round.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen, attending the meeting of league owners, reported that the Cowboys' NFC East rivals the Philadelphia Eagles have also made inquiries about Williams' availability. However, Philadelphia is believed to be more interested in Kansas City Chiefs tight end Tony Gonzalez. The New York Giants and Green Bay Packers are also pursuing a deal with the Chiefs.

However, sources told ESPN's Michael Smith on Tuesday that it appeared very unlikely Gonzalez would be traded.

In Dallas, Jones is known for a failed deal in which he traded two No. 1 draft picks to the Seattle Seahawks for wide receiver Joey Galloway in an attempt to provide Troy Aikman one more chance at the Super Bowl.

The Cowboys would like to find a way to avoid the two- to three-season span it seems to take to develop a young receiver for that role. But the Cowboys are concerned about how Owens would react to the addition of another prominent receiver and the possibility it would diminish his role rather than provide him occasional single coverage. The potential negative effect on the overall offensive chemistry is also a concern and some in the organization prefer to wait until the offseason to make such a move.

Either way, Jones definitely wants him and there have been very few times in his two decades of ownership that the Cowboys have failed to acquire a player Jones covets like he does Williams.

Sarcastic25
10/14/2008, 3:18 pm
So basically Romo out for 4 weeks, Sam Hurd done for the season, the NFLs best punter Matt McBriar out for the season, Felix Jones out 4 weeks and Adam Jones probably done for the year and Terrance Newman still out along with Roy Williams, fucking awesome.

Patrick Bateman
10/14/2008, 3:34 pm
yeah that Arizona game was pretty brutal on the cowboys. how long is roy williams out? and i think newman should be back in what 3 or 4 weeks?

cuthroat
10/14/2008, 3:55 pm
YESSSS FUCKING YESSS we got roy williams, its over now!!!

nickbahhh
10/14/2008, 4:14 pm
hopefully him and TO can get along.

ghost
10/14/2008, 4:28 pm
Originally posted by cuthroat
YESSSS FUCKING YESSS we got roy williams, its over now!!!

YEAH, YAY BRAD JOHNSON!

wait, what?

You're right, it IS over. lol.

Gabaloo
10/14/2008, 6:26 pm
man, all of this news makes the giants browns game not so bad

ghost
10/14/2008, 6:46 pm

Yeah, I forgot to thank you.

My shitbag Eagles gained ground on the whole division, lol.

WhiteMike
10/14/2008, 7:28 pm

Thats the only thing thats keeping me going after that browns game, is knowing that the skins lost, and the cowboys lost and are fucked for a good portion of the season..

it only took SOME of the sting out tho, tho game was brutal last night against the browns...

Cowboy Kyle
10/14/2008, 10:38 pm
shawn alexander to the red skins. pretty interesting.

i also am pumped about the williams trade and the suspension of pacman :cool:

Cloned Liver
10/14/2008, 11:45 pm
The Cowboys are making me so mad at them right now.

Gabaloo
10/15/2008, 1:29 am
Originally posted by WhiteMike
Thats the only thing thats keeping me going after that browns game, is knowing that the skins lost, and the cowboys lost and are fucked for a good portion of the season..

it only took SOME of the sting out tho, tho game was brutal last night against the browns...

pf whatever, the giants cant win every game, and the browns were supposed to be really good, im not too broken up over it

st3vo
10/15/2008, 11:18 am
with romo coming back in what? week 11?.. the cowboys are setting themselves up nicely for a good push to the playoffs. even though romo's hurt, the williams trade could make brad johnson look like a stud (depending on how fast williams can pick up the offense).

bj's got TO, roy williams, witten, crayton, austin, barber, felix jones (after he comes back).

but then put romo in the mix, thats a dangerous team. definitely my pick to win superbowl, or atleast get there.

csquared35
10/15/2008, 11:23 am
Originally posted by st3vo
with romo coming back in what? week 11?.. the cowboys are setting themselves up nicely for a good push to the playoffs. even though romo's hurt, the williams trade could make brad johnson look like a stud (depending on how fast williams can pick up the offense).

bj's got TO, roy williams, witten, crayton, austin, barber, felix jones (after he comes back).

but then put romo in the mix, thats a dangerous team. definitely my pick to win superbowl, or atleast get there.

Favre called up Romo and told him to try to play through it haha

st3vo
10/15/2008, 11:25 am
Originally posted by csquared35
Favre called up Romo and told him to try to play through it haha

diff injuries though. it would be dope if romo did that. cus he's on my fantasy team. ;)

but ill gamble on brad johnson for the time being.

Patrick Bateman
10/15/2008, 12:06 pm

yeah i was kinda surprised to see that the cowboys already said that Williams is starting with TO on sunday. i figured they would play him a bit but starting is kinda surprising to me. I mean he has what 3 or 4 days to pick up the offence?

st3vo
10/15/2008, 12:23 pm
Originally posted by Patrick Bateman
yeah i was kinda surprised to see that the cowboys already said that Williams is starting with TO on sunday. i figured they would play him a bit but starting is kinda surprising to me. I mean he has what 3 or 4 days to pick up the offence?

unless, they run similar offensive schemes in detroit and dallas (i doubt it though).

should be exciting for cowboys fans though. getting a hometown player in williams is always nice. u know he's gonna go all out to impress the fam and friends.

Patrick Bateman
10/15/2008, 12:37 pm
unless, they run similar offensive schemes in detroit and dallas (i doubt it though).

should be exciting for cowboys fans though. getting a hometown player in williams is always nice. u know he's gonna go all out to impress the fam and friends.

hopefully, he is on my fantasy team and im debating playing him this week or not.

st3vo
10/15/2008, 3:53 pm
Originally posted by Patrick Bateman
hopefully, he is on my fantasy team and im debating playing him this week or not.

im trying to trade for him. he's gonna be money. he'll see 1 on 1's a lot.

Cowboy Kyle
10/15/2008, 10:03 pm
i wouldnt trade just yet. looks like he might play this week.

MainEvent
10/15/2008, 10:20 pm
The Roy Williams acquisition easily makes this offense better (on paper) than the Patriot's last year.

But seriously, I have a lot of doubt in Dallas' offensive consistency, which has a been a problem dating to mid-season last year. I don't think they can match the over-the-top consistency the Patriots had and I don't think they'll be that much better when the chips are down and they are playing the tough defenses.

I'm really excited though.

WhiteMike
10/18/2008, 2:00 am
pf whatever, the giants cant win every game, and the browns were supposed to be really good, im not too broken up over it

I'm not saying the browns are horrible, but they would not even had a chance if the Giants didnt play like shit. The defense let up 49 points in the first 4 games combined, then let up, what, 36 that night against the browns? And the offense didnt do shit, combined with Eli throwing more passes into the hands of browns players then giants players!

Everyone has an off week though, I just hope they got it out of their system.

I can't wait to play Dallas, I wonder if Romo will de-pussify himself by then.

Patrick Bateman
10/20/2008, 6:10 pm
boy did brad johnson and those dallas cowboys look bad yesterday. Are the wheels starting to fall off?

Lag
10/20/2008, 6:19 pm
boy did brad johnson and those dallas cowboys look bad yesterday. Are the wheels starting to fall off?

No.

FlyingWrench2
10/21/2008, 6:06 pm
Fuck you Brad gayasswussyfaggot Johnson.

linko
10/21/2008, 6:14 pm
I hope the downward spiral continues for the Cowboys and T.O blows up and attacks a teammate or something.

That would be good television.

DFizzle
10/21/2008, 8:32 pm
Fuck you Brad gayasswussyfaggot Johnson.
I noticed you changed your av/sig. Did you give up on the Cowboys?

Sarcastic25
10/22/2008, 1:30 am
I don't know why everyones getting all scared. they are 4-3 and just trying to find their rhythm right now. romo is probably going to start on sunday against the bucs and i have a feeling they are going to blow the lid off this game and do the same the rest of the season

FlyingWrench2
10/22/2008, 10:37 pm
I noticed you changed your av/sig. Did you give up on the Cowboys?

Na dude, new forum new avy/sig.

MainEvent
10/22/2008, 10:53 pm
I don't know why everyones getting all scared. they are 4-3 and just trying to find their rhythm right now. romo is probably going to start on sunday against the bucs and i have a feeling they are going to blow the lid off this game and do the same the rest of the seasonRemember how the Cowboy offense starting stalling last mid-season to finish the year? Imagine that but worse...and combine that with a horrific defense.

Cowboy Kyle
10/24/2008, 1:23 am
FFFFFFF
FFFFFFF
FFFFFFF
UUUUUUU
UUUUUU
UUUUUU-

FlyingWrench2
10/24/2008, 11:36 am
FFFFFFF
FFFFFFF
FFFFFFF
UUUUUUU
UUUUUU
UUUUUU-

My thoughts exactly.

FlyingWrench2
10/24/2008, 7:56 pm
I hope that Fagboy Brad can throw the ball to the right people this week.

Cowboy Kyle
10/26/2008, 3:06 pm
well, it wasnt pretty, but we got the win

FlyingWrench2
10/27/2008, 3:32 pm
A win is a win, but it wasn't something to brag about.

NorrisVision
10/28/2008, 8:18 am
A win is a win, but it wasn't something to brag about.

With 19 injuries to players like Felix Jones, Terence Newman, Anthony Spencer, Anthony Henry, Jason Witten, Matt McBriar, Pacman suspended, Kyle Kosier (our LG play has been very poor), and Tony Romo - its pretty naive to assume that you're going to score your typical 30+.

I'd brag that our defense actually showed up and made some plays. Wade obviously mixed it up and our guys look like they enjoy playing his style of football.

Romo comes back and we're 5-4. We need to go 5-2 down the stretch to make the playoffs.

However I like our chances with Romo, Felix, Barber, Witten, Roy Williams, and T.O. on the field at the same time.

brian1850
10/28/2008, 11:49 am
considering 3 of our best coverage men, our fastest most explosive player, starting quarterback, pro bowl tight end, are injured. I feel happy with the gutsy win against the bucs.

def ftw?

r0ar
10/28/2008, 8:05 pm
We have been hit very hard by the injuries and it's killing me in fantasy (I really use Dallas to much in my lineup) I wouldn't expect any 30+ performances until Romo is back and Witten is 100% healthy

jcLarke
10/28/2008, 8:17 pm
Influx of Dallas fans in the new reg lol. It is not going to matter because there are many more problems for the Cowboys then injuries.

NorrisVision
10/28/2008, 8:38 pm
Influx of Dallas fans in the new reg lol. It is not going to matter because there are many more problems for the Cowboys then injuries.

Enlighten us, please.

jcLarke
10/28/2008, 8:52 pm
T.O is a head case

Romo has yet to be clutch

Jerry Jones is constantly on everyone's ass

Fans go nuts after a loss or two

Cowboys have talent, but I just can't see them winning it all.

brian1850
10/28/2008, 9:14 pm
what has TO done that's bad in dallas?

fans don't go nuts.. and jerry jones can't be the problem considering he was around when jimmy johnson was coach, and he did the same shit.

jcLarke
10/28/2008, 9:36 pm
T.O immediately complains about not getting the ball following their first loss, and the fans did freak out the first loss as well.

Oh the Yankees won a ton with Steinbrenner but it still not a good influence on the team with that kind of pressure. Jones does the same thing to the Cowboys.

brian1850
10/28/2008, 9:47 pm
I don't really think TO constantly bitching about not getting the ball enough is that big a deal. he's a big play receiver, they all want the ball.

but i do understand your take on jerry jones.

i'm not sold on the cowboys either, even before the season i wasn't. but i do like the fact romo got hurt, in a weird way, i think it will be a type of wake-up call for them.

BakerBoy411
10/29/2008, 8:30 pm
To be honest, Romo is the only solid postion player they have. The key ingredient that the uber talented cowboys are missing is a leader. Another problem is they do not have enough balls to get around to their many talented players. It will be some sort of miracle if they could sort things out and get to the ship this year.

NorrisVision
10/30/2008, 7:53 am
To be honest, Romo is the only solid postion player they have. The key ingredient that the uber talented cowboys are missing is a leader. Another problem is they do not have enough balls to get around to their many talented players. It will be some sort of miracle if they could sort things out and get to the ship this year.

Marion Barber - solid
Felix Jones - solid
Leonard Davis - solid
Andre Gurode - solid
Jason Witten - solid
Terrell Owens - solid
Roy Williams - solid
Demarcus Fucking Ware - solid
Terence Newman - solid

KyleVA
10/30/2008, 8:35 am

They've got a shit load of solid, good players. With the level of talent they have, there HAS to be something wrong with the coaching for them not to be successful.

Regardless, we got you motherfuckers after the bye. Hopefully you guys have Romo back so I don't have to hear any fucking excuses.

NorrisVision
10/30/2008, 3:47 pm
They've got a shit load of solid, good players. With the level of talent they have, there HAS to be something wrong with the coaching for them not to be successful.

Regardless, we got you motherfuckers after the bye. Hopefully you guys have Romo back so I don't have to hear any fucking excuses.

Considering we've beaten you 15 out of 21 times in the past 10 years, it will be a long long time before we have to make any excuses to the Redskins.

KyleVA
10/30/2008, 5:49 pm
Considering we've beaten you 15 out of 21 times in the past 10 years, it will be a long long time before we have to make any excuses to the Redskins.

Who is 'we' not having to make excuses about losing to the Redskins? If you're speaking about the team and the fan base - you can choose to either take a look at post-game interviews of the Cowboys players who were making excuses as to why they lost.. Or you can take a look at the fan base on quite a few Dallas Cowboys forums where the fan boys were making excuses before the game was even technically over.

:shrugs:

But who doesn't make excuses for a loss every now and then? I was bitching my ass off in regards to turn overs against St. Louis. Though, your loss against them made things easier on the Redskins' fan base.

drummaster8000
10/30/2008, 10:36 pm

its all about the situational strategy. they have been constanly falling behind, and you can't really play catch up effectively with a primary run offense.

Gabaloo
10/31/2008, 3:34 am
oh man you guys are gonna get crushed, poor old brad is doomed

KyleVA
10/31/2008, 8:28 am
its all about the situational strategy. they have been constanly falling behind, and you can't really play catch up effectively with a primary run offense.

Not necessarily - it's sometimes better to just stick to the original game plan. In the Redskins game against the Eagles this season they were down 14-0 with 8 minutes left in the first quarter. They continued to run the ball as normal - ended up winning the game. But then again, Marion Barber has been failing.

When's Felix Jones coming back to unseat Barber?

FlyingWrench2
10/31/2008, 11:18 am
Fucking Brad man, if he fucks up...im seriously going to kill him.

Cowboy Kyle
10/31/2008, 1:50 pm
i predict a 45-7 victory on sunday

NorrisVision
10/31/2008, 2:46 pm
Not necessarily - it's sometimes better to just stick to the original game plan. In the Redskins game against the Eagles this season they were down 14-0 with 8 minutes left in the first quarter. They continued to run the ball as normal - ended up winning the game. But then again, Marion Barber has been failing.

When's Felix Jones coming back to unseat Barber?

Barber failing? How can you evaluate a player when the offense has become so one dimensional over the past few weeks? He has been arguably one of the most productive players in the league over the past 3 years.

Felix is a great back, endless potential, and has shown flashes of brilliance - but Barber has done it year in and year out, and runs with a heart that fires up the entire team.

I don't think you will find many fans with knowledge that would ever use Barber and fail in the same sentence.

KyleVA
10/31/2008, 6:34 pm
Barber failing? How can you evaluate a player when the offense has become so one dimensional over the past few weeks? He has been arguably one of the most productive players in the league over the past 3 years.

Felix is a great back, endless potential, and has shown flashes of brilliance - but Barber has done it year in and year out, and runs with a heart that fires up the entire team.

I don't think you will find many fans with knowledge that would ever use Barber and fail in the same sentence.

Haha, well. So far this year he's not up to his normal standards. And as a Redskins' fan, hardly ever expect me to say anything positive about the Cowboys.

FlyingWrench2
10/31/2008, 6:38 pm
Haha, well. So far this year he's not up to his normal standards. And as a Redskins' fan, hardly ever expect me to say anything positive about the Cowboys.

I think you should stay the fuck out of my thread if you don't have anything positive to say about the Cowboys. Go make a shitty readskins thread and suck dicks in there.

And C.Portis is a beast. I can say that because I have this thing called respect for a player.

If Marion the Barbarion knew you were talking shit he would kill you.

KyleVA
10/31/2008, 6:49 pm
I think you should stay the fuck out of my thread if you don't have anything positive to say about the Cowboys. Go make a shitty readskins thread and suck dicks in there.

And C.Portis is a beast. I can say that because I have this thing called respect for a player.

Nothing you say changes the fact that the Cowboys suck the cock.

FlyingWrench2
10/31/2008, 6:56 pm
Nothing you say changes the fact that the Cowboys suck the cock.

How the fuck can you say that? I mean I know you're a shitty redskins fan so that must be the reason. At least my SS doesn't got out and die. How you like them apples?

KyleVA
10/31/2008, 7:16 pm
How the fuck can you say that? I mean I know you're a shitty redskins fan so that must be the reason. At least my SS doesn't got out and die. How you like them apples?

Speaking of dieing I'm surprised Terence Newman [the corner] didn't kill himself after that game we had earlier this season.

And I don't see what #21 has to do with anything, and I don't see how thats supposed to affect me? I'm much more concerned with watching the Cowboys getting fucked up this Sunday than watching highlight reels of Sean Taylor.

Gabaloo
11/02/2008, 7:14 pm
oh man you guys are gonna get crushed, poor old brad is doomed
yup

KyleVA
11/03/2008, 8:30 am
Yeah that was horrible.

Maybe Romo should be the NFL MVP.

FlyingWrench2
11/03/2008, 5:12 pm
Whatever fags. I wasn't expecting a win this week.

p.s.

Wade, if you're reading this. FUCK YOU.

deepfried
11/03/2008, 6:30 pm

Whatever fags. I wasn't expecting a win this week.

p.s.

Wade, if you're reading this. FUCK YOU.

http://i35.tinypic.com/33cw7xi.jpg

and way to go with the painfully unfunny sean taylor joke.

NorrisVision
11/04/2008, 3:19 pm

Terrible. You're a total fucking joke.

FlyingWrench2
11/04/2008, 3:43 pm
Terrible. You're a total fucking joke.

Hi, im the internet, we joke about horrible things here. So shut the fuck up faggot.

damnfool
11/04/2008, 4:01 pm
Watching the Cowboys implode on a National Broadcast is the best thing on tv.

FlyingWrench2
11/04/2008, 4:12 pm
Watching the Cowboys implode on a National Broadcast is the best thing on tv.

Yous a damn fool son.

DrugZombie
11/04/2008, 8:12 pm
I dont think anyone shit talking the cowboys realizes that Brad Johnson is 44 or whatever and sucks dick and Brooks Bollinger sucks even more dick. They dont have anyone to pass the ball and they are stuck with 1 running back. It was obvious they were going to get cold as soon as Romo was gone. They are going to probably win a wild card.

MainEvent
11/04/2008, 9:39 pm
The Boys' should just employ the Wildcat! Whenever Felix Jones gets back of course. Kansas City ran it for a touchdown this past weekend. I think the Ravens ran it a couple weeks back?

aviator2
11/04/2008, 9:39 pm
suck

KyleVA
11/05/2008, 11:33 am
lol cowboys lost too.

Cowboy Kyle
11/05/2008, 1:13 pm
durp de durp the cowboys suck durp de durp durp

shut up faggots and wait till we play the redskins. we'll have everyone back (except newman maybe) and we'll see who has the last laugh.

i dont give a shit if we have to take a long road to get the superbowl, infact i think thats the best scenario. romo needs to get a playoff win under his belt and why not it be the worst possible team you can play in a playoff game?

And all you 08 faggots coming in here to spamming, fuck you.

KyleVA
11/07/2008, 5:58 pm
And all you 08 faggots coming in here to spamming, fuck you.

Lol, Skins will all be healthy too. Moss is about to get off again.

FlyingWrench2
11/07/2008, 6:24 pm
GayleVA Stay in your shitty redskins thread.

NorrisVision
11/08/2008, 11:08 am
If they beat the Skins, they should be able to roll the shitty Seahawks and the 49ers.

8-4 is a possibility. Then no one would wanna fuck with Romo tossing to Roy, Owens, Witten. Handing the rock to Felix and Barber. Boom.

Fpac
11/09/2008, 9:11 pm
lol, so on SNF, a stat they mentioned was that dallas is the first team to have a winning record and sole possession of last place in any division since 1935

Cowboy Kyle
11/09/2008, 9:55 pm
pssssssssh nigga i aint worried. were going to steam roll those punk ass redskins next week.

FlyingWrench2
11/17/2008, 1:10 pm
Bump for WIN.

Lag
11/19/2008, 5:27 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas -- The NFL is giving Adam "Pacman" Jones another chance.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Wednesday the suspended cornerback has been reinstated by league commissioner Roger Goodell, but will not play this Sunday or the following game on Thanksgiving. That would peg his return for Dec. 7 at Pittsburgh.

Jerry Jones said Adam Jones could return to practice Monday. The owner said the player would have "limited participation" this week, but would not be part of full-squad practices or conditioning.

Pacman was suspended Oct. 14, a week after getting into an alcohol-related scuffle with a team-paid bodyguard. He played six games after missing the entire 2007 season for the Tennessee Titans because of repeated legal troubles.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/11118662

As a Cowboys fan, let me be the first to say:

NoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo...................................... ....................

Goddamnit.

FlyingWrench2
11/19/2008, 5:43 pm
As a Cowboys fan let me say YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!1

I like pacman he's a bad-ass crazy nigga. He will do big things.

FlyingWrench2
11/22/2008, 2:42 pm
ib7-4

FlyingWrench2
11/24/2008, 4:09 am
ib7-4

ia7-4

GG even tho I didn't get to see all of it.

TO better not bitch about not getting the ball anymore.

Cowboy Kyle
11/24/2008, 11:34 pm
fuck no. get pacman out of here.

purechaoskid26
11/26/2008, 8:25 pm
First off, I have to say I have never liked the Patriots or the cowboys because for some magical reason they both recieve "yellow laundry" on the field almost always favoring them. Jerry Jones maybe just has too fat of a wallet.

But before everyone starts giving me stats and what not,

Cowboys go fuck the Seahawks up.

FlyingWrench2
11/27/2008, 3:17 am
My fucking favorite game of the year. Don't let me down Dallas.

Joebroni
11/27/2008, 9:28 am
My wife got us tickets to Cowboys vs Giants in December :P She said they are pretty good seats, down low. I'd hope so, because they were $810. I just hope we can knock-off the Giants because I'd hate to have my first Cowboys game be a loss...

mylesvermey
11/27/2008, 11:38 am
Dallas should win 42-7.

purechaoskid26
11/27/2008, 5:57 pm
Dallas should win 42-7.

Not far.. Still more than a quarter to go and they are at 31-9.

Seattle's scoring drive is ridiculous :tmnt3:

Gabaloo
11/27/2008, 6:01 pm
well dallas is playing them selves apart... ware just went down and there is another pinky hurt for that offense

mario
11/27/2008, 6:04 pm
dallas is doing amazing today, great game with great food..

purechaoskid26
11/27/2008, 6:30 pm
Good stuff, but a little more difficult of an opponent next week against the steelers

FlyingWrench2
11/27/2008, 7:46 pm
I couldn't have asked for a better thanksgiving. Even tho The Barbarian got a little banged up he should be fine, and Ware looks ok. But wow do them Boys look good.

Joebroni
11/27/2008, 8:42 pm
I'm hoping that knee injury on Wares isnt serious. He twisted that pretty bad going down, just bowed his legs outwards. Awesome fuckin game on his part regardless.

Go Cowboys!

Cowboy Kyle
11/27/2008, 8:44 pm
i'm actually not worried about beating pitt, i know we can. its just when we have to play NY

http://i35.tinypic.com/28kin1z.gif

fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

spigel
11/27/2008, 8:47 pm
:cool:

mylesvermey
11/29/2008, 1:29 pm
Barber has a dislocated right pinkie toe. This is not a good sign for Dallas fans, as we have all seen what a fucked up toe can do (Gates, LT).

FlyingWrench2
12/07/2008, 3:06 pm
ib9-4

Todays game is going to be a wild one.

FlyingWrench2
12/07/2008, 8:11 pm
ia8-5

Eh, a loss is a loss, but that Dallas D looks pretty good.

Cowboy Kyle
12/07/2008, 9:51 pm
ia8-5

Eh, a loss is a loss, but that Dallas D looks pretty good.
alot of stuff to cover so i'll break it down on both sides

defense

yea, they seem like they are getting their shit together real quick. i was surprised how much of an impact pacman had today. even though he muffed a few punts he made some good plays. ware was his usual self and kept racking the sacks up. bradie james and marcus spears are stepping their game up so much its unreal. it seems the D finally have some chemistry and are working as a team. all around A+ effort for the D even though they faced a weak offense.

offense

the real story is teshard choice. he seems like he is going to be one hell of a back. that is amazing news considering he could become a featured back. that will let marion go back to doing what he does best, coming in later and pounded the hell out of it. add felix jones to the mix and thats one hell of an offense, not to mention the 3 other pro bowlers romo can throw to. we could see the birth of another earth, wind, and fire mix :cool:. What do I think of Romo? Well he played bad, but this team feeds off romo. Just having him on the field gives everyone else a sense of relief. Hate him or love him, this team is 10x better when hes taking the snaps.

We have to beat NY next week or else our playoff hopes are over.

Joebroni
12/07/2008, 11:05 pm
I hope we get our money's worth next week. Ive got to go to Honda school after next weekend as well, so Ill be out in DFW for like 8 days.

I turned on the Pitts game with 6 minutes left and was surprised to see us leading. Just a damn shame we couldnt hold them off. I KNEW Romo was going to throw an interception the last drive too. I just KNEW it. I was thinking it the entire time.

shutdown
12/08/2008, 12:38 pm
weeeee :)

Cowboy Kyle
12/09/2008, 5:40 pm
This just in:

Were going to stomp the giants this weekend.

jcLarke
12/09/2008, 6:39 pm
This just in:

Were going to stomp the giants this weekend.

Probably, not exactly the strongest team right now. They are shooting themselves in the foot

literally =p

FlyingWrench2
12/09/2008, 7:00 pm
Probably, not exactly the strongest team right now. They are shooting themselves in the foot

literally =p

loll

We just need to get #27 out of the game. (Hit him in the knees a few times) And we NEED to get in Eli's stupid looking face. If we do those two things and Homo doesn't throw 3 INT we got a win fo show.

shutdown
12/09/2008, 7:21 pm
At least beat the Ravens ;)

Cowboy Kyle
12/10/2008, 11:55 am
loll

We just need to get #27 out of the game. (Hit him in the knees a few times) And we NEED to get in Eli's stupid looking face. If we do those two things and Homo doesn't throw 3 INT we got a win fo show.

You know Romo is going to throw atleast one pick, but I feel less frightened now because the d is stepping up. I believe he threw 3 last week because of a combination of poor weather and being at Pittsburgh. Would you say Ben R had a good game up until 7 minutes? Hell no. He looked way worse than Romo.

Have you notice how they always taking way too long in the huddle? I heard ESPN bring this up on the radio yesterday. We are always snapping the ball with 1 second left on the play clock. This only happens when we are calling a passing play, when its a run play we have about 10 seconds left on the clock. If the people at ESPN can figure that out, don't you think a defensive cordinator could? Watch for this on Sunday.

r a w b
12/10/2008, 1:19 pm
i'm callin 2 picks, and websters gonna run one back for a td :)

right after tony misses the tackle of course

asn153
12/10/2008, 1:24 pm
Dallas wont even make the playoffs after losing to the Ravens and Giants in the next 2 of 3 weeks

Cowboy Kyle
12/10/2008, 1:58 pm
Adam Jones is out for the NY game maybe even the season. Its a loss, but not a huge loss because we did okay without him. What scares me is Adam Jones' replacement, Mike Jenkins, was burned over and over again by ny's recievers and backs. But without plex on the field its going to make things a lot easier for him.

FlyingWrench2
12/11/2008, 6:03 pm
Why is Pacman out? And TO is pissing me off with his drama bull shit.

Cowboy Kyle
12/11/2008, 9:02 pm
herniated disk in his neck.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3760231

Goose
12/12/2008, 5:23 am
I'm actually about to get on a plane for Dallas...

Bachelor party weekend, cowboys game, a lot of booze (for me, anyway)....

Good times.

Gabaloo
12/12/2008, 7:34 am
lmaooo, fucking cowboys are DONE

TO jealous over witten and romo???

TO holds meeting with hurd and williams

jerry jones criticizing barber... gg guys

Joebroni
12/12/2008, 7:40 am
I'm actually about to get on a plane for Dallas...

Bachelor party weekend, cowboys game, a lot of booze (for me, anyway)....

Good times.

Have fun with that :)

Im leaving tonight to go to the game, and staying 8 days woot.

Cowboy Kyle
12/12/2008, 12:10 pm
TO didn't call any meeting, Jason Garrett did. ESPN loves to find any way to incorporate TO into every cowboy story. I do have to agree that our locker room chemistry is starting to sway again. I think it might have to do with Wade Phillips coaching style. He is way to easy on the players and let's them do what they want. With him running this team I don't know if we will get the job done.

As for the Jerry Jones' Barber bash, do you really think that's going to effect the team or barber's play? Doubtful. Jones came onto ESPN radio and clarified what he said, talking about how he thought barber was so tough it just surprised him that a toe injury would keep him out.

Cowboy Kyle
12/12/2008, 2:26 pm
Brandon Jacobs is officially out for the game.

Gabaloo
12/12/2008, 5:19 pm
whatever the case, TO is a faggot

wyldmojo
12/13/2008, 8:56 am
espn broke down how often romo targets top recievers

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast/0-6-100/Does-Romo-favor-Witten-.html

interesting.

dongo
12/13/2008, 10:43 pm
G MEN

DrugZombie
12/14/2008, 12:13 am
its all good Brandon Jacobs is out which makes things about 4 times less stressfull

Cowboy Kyle
12/14/2008, 12:33 am
Witten and TO got into a verbal confrontation after practice on friday

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3767580&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Source: T.O., Witten had to be separated
Updated: December 14, 2008, 1:01 AM ET

While the Dallas Cowboys were trying to downplay a possible rift between Terrell Owens and Jason Witten, the two nearly came to blows on Friday, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram first reported Saturday.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen, according to team sources, confirmed an incident occurred at the Cowboys training facility when Witten tried to engage Owens in a conversation about a pass route. Owens told Witten to stay away from him and called him a name. The two exchanged words before being separated.

Both players acted as if everything was fine when the media was allowed in the locker room, according to the Star-Telegram. But Owens was still upset.

The confrontation came a day after a source told ESPN that Owens believes Romo and Witten -- close friends and road roommates -- hold private meetings and create plays without including Owens.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips held a team meeting on Friday to clear the air about the report. Afterward, he said any personality conflicts had been resolved.

"Everything is set straight as far as I'm concerned," he told The Associated Press. "I think the players, too. We'll see."

The Cowboys play host to the NFC East leading New York Giants on Sunday night.

Chris Mortensen is a senior NFL analyst for ESPN.

FlyingWrench2
12/14/2008, 4:49 pm
Brandon Jacobs is officially out for the game.

Now all we need to do is get into Eli's stupid looking face.

Cowboy Kyle
12/14/2008, 11:46 pm
Now all we need to do is get into Eli's stupid looking face.
done and done.

good win gentlemen

Lag
12/15/2008, 1:43 am
done and done.

good win gentlemen

Affirmative on that.

I usually don't gloat or puff things up before or after a game. In this case, I just amuse myself by scrolling through what everyone was saying earlier in this thread.

brian1850
12/15/2008, 3:14 am
lol @gabaloo.

*crosses fingers dallas wont make me eat my words*

Cowboy Kyle
12/15/2008, 3:37 pm
we have a VERY good chance of making the wildcard now. if we can take out the ravens its pretty much set in stone.

FlyingWrench2
12/15/2008, 10:25 pm
I think the Cowboys just got hungry.

jcLarke
12/15/2008, 11:28 pm
Defense is solid but the boys are still not impressive.

Cowboy Kyle
12/16/2008, 12:26 pm
What do you mean not impressive? Let's get a little more substance in your posts if your going to try to bash a team. Are you not impressed because they arnt blowing teams out anymore? Are you not impressed that we beat the #2 team in the NFC? ( Carolina is #1.) How about how the defense goes from sub par to one of the best in the league? Or the fact this team has been decimated with injuries the whole season, but is still a favorite to make it to the nfc championship game. Not to mention the shit storm they have been having in the locker room for the past 7 weeks.

The only reason they arnt impressive is because its the cowboys. If it we're any other team you would have nothing but praises about how this team fights and claws their way back to the top.

Oh and if youre a giants fan please try to argue that they lost because Brandon Jacobs was out. That would really make my day.

spigel
12/16/2008, 12:34 pm
they lost because brandon jacobs was out.

Cowboy Kyle
12/16/2008, 1:53 pm
But I thought wind and fire were amazing backs?! :run:

spigel
12/16/2008, 1:56 pm
They don't use Bradshaw enough AT ALL.

he only rushed 3 times for 8 yards that game.

wyldmojo
12/16/2008, 2:04 pm
dallas beats baltimore, pats win there next two games and are able to take a wildcard spot.

everyones happy :D

jcLarke
12/16/2008, 7:34 pm
What do you mean not impressive? Let's get a little more substance in your posts if your going to try to bash a team. Are you not impressed because they arnt blowing teams out anymore? Are you not impressed that we beat the #2 team in the NFC? ( Carolina is #1.) How about how the defense goes from sub par to one of the best in the league? Or the fact this team has been decimated with injuries the whole season, but is still a favorite to make it to the nfc championship game. Not to mention the shit storm they have been having in the locker room for the past 7 weeks.

The only reason they arnt impressive is because its the cowboys. If it we're any other team you would have nothing but praises about how this team fights and claws their way back to the top.

Oh and if youre a giants fan please try to argue that they lost because Brandon Jacobs was out. That would really make my day.

I am not impressed because the Giants were in the game the entire time, despite the Giants looking god awful and Eli being on the ground every play because their offense had no weapons.

Like I said your defense looks good but your offense was almost as shitty as the Giants the other night. Just not impressed.

Oh by the way, locker room cannot be used... they do that to themselves.

Cowboy Kyle
12/16/2008, 8:37 pm
how can you not factor in the locker room distractions? thats straight up retarded. you don't think having the media hound you every single day is going to take a toll on a team? it stresses out everyone and wears you down mentally.

Have you heard much about the Giants in the media this whole season? Not that much. When did the giants get flooded with reporters? When plexico shot himself in the leg. Every single day, they are questioned over and over about how its effecting their team. Now especially since they have lost two in a row. Notice how their play has been affected since they have been berated by the media?

wyldmojo
12/16/2008, 9:16 pm
how can you not factor in the locker room distractions? thats straight up retarded. you don't think having the media hound you every single day is going to take a toll on a team? it stresses out everyone and wears you down mentally.

Have you heard much about the Giants in the media this whole season? Not that much. When did the giants get flooded with reporters? When plexico shot himself in the leg. Every single day, they are questioned over and over about how its effecting their team. Now especially since they have lost two in a row. Notice how their play has been affected since they have been berated by the media?

plus losing a serious threat on the field. even if he wasnt playing that well. the combination has to effect them a little.

darksyns
12/17/2008, 1:46 am
Lol. When Brad Johnson was out there for the first game this year all I heard from Giants fans was that we shouldn't use that as an excuse and injuries are a part of the game. Now that they are dealing with a couple with key players. They are saying the same shit Cowboys fans were saying. "We would of beat you if Cheddar Bob and Earth were playing." Hilarious.