User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: matrix reloaded (spoilers allowed)

Holy shit I rule!

matrix reloaded (spoilers allowed) also Animatrix now

i just thought if anyone had a question the could ask ... you couldnt ask in the other one because it would spoil it for people!!!!

my question: how did zion not know about how the matrix destroys itself and rebuilds itself... does the matrix get destroyed 6 times like zion does?? explain .... i have my own theory on this
    r.i.p.
    ------------------------

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    i gotta watch it again, i saw it yesterday [5/14] at 10, i think imma go again this weekend if theres nothign else to do...

im going to pay more attention to the long dialog between neo and 'the architect'. i understood almost 90% of what he was saying, but a few of his concepts went way passed my head.

so lucent. heh my bad, can't really answer any questions about what 'the architect' said...
    TECC [The Elite California Club] x818xCREWx
    rest in peace matt /// hatbros. // opium den dwellerz [ODDz]

from what i can gather the first five 'the one's chose the other door, the one that destroys zion and all, but releases 23 people, killing himself and continueing the cycle. i need to see it again, it was incredibley deep.

Holy shit I rule!
    i dont think he dies (neo), if he picked that door

and whats the two doors represent... its that 23 people thing... or trinity... but was trinity a choice with the previous six... ??? or was it someone else?
    r.i.p.
    ------------------------

Holy shit I rule!
    wow thats fucked up already... I'm leaving to go see it in 10 minutes.... thanks for the tips "will listen to the architect guru guy"
    EF Pothead Crew
    Member of the [TECCE] The Elite Canadian Club Eh!

the door he took was, i believe, the one which ended the matrix, killing every human being, so he could save trinity. the one he didn't would basically reset the whole thing, killing trinity and restarting the cycle.

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    WARNING: hardcore spoilers...

the architect told neo that the two doors are choices...

the first choice, was 'the logical' [architect's words] one, the one that will end the matrix, and will take neo into the 'mainframe core' [oracle's words], which [i think] is symbolic for heaven

the second door was the 'false hope' door [architects words]. this door will send neo back into the matrix, where the fateof trinity and morpheus lay [trinity does, and morpheus loses the machine war]...

the architect argued with neo saying that the obvious and logical desicion would be to go into door 1, or the 'mainframe core'... there he will be temporary deleted, and will eventually be undeleted and return to the matrix 7.0 [part3]... the architect also said that trinity is obviously going to die, so why the fuck wouldnt neo go into the 'heaven'

then the architect said that because humans have 'emotions' it influences us [humans] to make an irrational desicion. the architect says that because neo has emotions for trinity [love] he will make the foolish desicion and go into the non-heaven door [the matrix door]

neo picks that door, and saved trinity's life

my question is, if the architect, who created the matrix, knows the fate of the matrix, why was he wrong about trinity?
    he said that trinity would die, but when neo went into the matrix door, he saved trinity's life... how could the architect be wrong about trinity? im confused...

Holy shit I rule!
    the oricle said he wasnt the one (matrix 1) and she was wrong but she didnt say it because he needed to experience it... like with the architech... he knew but if he told neo it could mess up the matrix and order in life...remember in the first movie neo tips over the flower pot when the oricle says dont worry about the plant... because she said that it affected his choice... that plant thing is a big thing in the first matrix

so zion is destroyed???? didnt they say we have 24 hours to save zion... and why dont the machines stop the cycle of humans trying to take back real earth... if this has happened before...
    r.i.p.
    ------------------------

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    ahh yes, very well made point... puts shit into perspective for me

also, do you guys think trinity is pregnant?
    [that party scene in zion, with the drums and trance music was an awesome scene]

Holy shit I rule!
    yes she is... i concluded that because that whole zion rave scene.... HAD NO FUCKING POINT...it was boring as fuck.... i wanna see some cool shit but i see some gorillas dancing around lol... she must be pregnant

i like how smith got out of the matrix but i hate how its not him!!! its someother guy... but i guess it would give it away if it was his face.... but STILL.... he is the fucking best

maybe the architech didnt know because neo wasnt connected to the matrix but was hacked in there... member when neo and morpheus were talking about fait... and how neo didnt believe in it.... another major talk that most people blow off

what was destroyed be neos choice... i know zion was but was the matrix...???

oh and i want that cake that chick had
    r.i.p.
    ------------------------

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    lol i see we have contrasting opinions about the rave scene, i thought it was beautifuly[sp] done...

well, i guess technically it is him bc everytime he replicates himself, its a direct copy... also, in the viniette[sp] for matrix3, they showed him as smith

side note: was that the matrix3 trailer or a small sneak-peak of matrix3?

side note 2: if you have no idea what the fuck im talking about, they had a little 3-5 minute 'commercial' of matrix3, at the waaaaay end of the credits

side note 3: woot woot for linkin park's 'session' being in the soundtrack

side note 4: im kidding, no more side-notes

Originally posted by lucent
    [...]
    what was destroyed be neos choice... i know zion was but was the matrix...???
    umm, i guess according to the architect, the matrix6.0 was destroyed...

Holy shit I rule!
    first of all the people who get to stay back (those 23 people that neo picked in the pass) wouldnt they tell people about this????

and the reason zion was destroyed was because of the machines right... so the machines keep on destroying zion like 6 times...

he is smith in the matrix... but out of the matrix he is not... the rain scene in the 3rd matrix is probably in the matrix...

and i know the guy out of the matrix is still smith but its not the guy who plays smith... he fucking rules
    r.i.p.
    ------------------------

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    23 people? i seem to have missed this key element of the movie... i have no idea what these '23 ppl' you're talking about is...

yea, out of the matrix he's some zion resident

really? its not the same actor anymore?? =[ *tear*

Holy shit I rule!
    dude member that guy... trying to kill him... he cut his arm... and at the "to be concluded" he was the only survivor and layed next to neo... thats agent smith
    and the 23 people are the people who get to restart the matrix with neo!
    r.i.p.
    ------------------------

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    yea i understood the whole 'hand cutting agent' guy and all, i misunderstood your post... heh thats all cleared up

i was just curious about the 23 people... when did he chose them? while talking to the architect?

Holy shit I rule!
    no i meant the before neo's... he chose 23 people right??? and wouldnt those people tell other people that the matrix restarts... and the history and shit... well i guess maybe they dont know... so the matrix restarts... do they go back to the cave life... and do they get to go in and out of the matrix... the architech said like you have 12 of these kind of people and 11 of these kind... (not right #'s) what kind of people were they?
    r.i.p.
    ------------------------

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    AHHHHHHHH YESSS!!! I REMEMBER!!!

ummmm, 11 male, 6 female and the rest i have no clue

... this is the reason im gonna see it again

Holy shit I rule!
    me too... i think it might be people connected to the matrix and people not connected to the matrix????... is the architech bad because he is a machine right...

and i still dont get what the two doors represent... i know for CURRENT NEO it meant the world or trinity... but what did it mean for past neo's... did they have trinity and didnt pick her but he is REALLY in love with her??? or something explain if you get what i mean..
    r.i.p.
    ------------------------

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    hrm.. i think all 23 ppl have to be connected to the matrix or else how can the go on to the next matrix?

architech is bad? i dont think so, i think he himself is also in the matrix he created, so i doubt he's a machine

i think the doors represented the same thing for all neo's... and everytime neo kept going into the 'trinity door', and that is why the matrix is still continuing

fuck im all confused lol. good thread tho, i like it

Holy shit I rule!
    this is the first time neo went into the trinity door... i think... you may be right...i thought that too but then the world would have ended... because you could see the tv's going that way too... but it may be that he is the first one to go into trinitys door... i think that there always has been a trinity just like neo... and he isnt the one... neo isnt... the architech is!... so she was right.... confused
    r.i.p.
    ------------------------