User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: need to lose some weight

need to lose some weight

ive started to notice that im picking up some fat on my gut, when i was a little younger i could eat anything i wanted and never worry about it but now im starting to pick up some weight. I still wouldnt consider myself fat, i think im quite average but i want to lose some fat and hopefully my abs will pop out some also if i do that. ive never had to lose any weight so i dont know where to start. should i just run or ride my bike every day? what type of routine should i do?

Not a New Bitch
    just keep calories down around 2000 and walk/run/whatever just as long as your get your heart rate up and steady for at least 20 minutes, throw in some pushups/situps/jumping jacks and you should be good. rinse and repeat.

Entensity Vet
    If you run for about 20-30 minutes a day, you can keep yourself in check. Do some other stuff if you dont make it out to run. Push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, 6-inches, 8 count body builders. Stuff like that.

how about you stop eating so much you fat fuck?

Not a New Bitch
    don't do anerexia shit though, you won't loose weight that way, well not as fast as dieting and exercise.

Originally posted by Beast
    how about you stop eating so much you fat fuck?
    lol, i have actually really toned down my eating a lot since a year or two ago. I usually try to avoid fast food restaurants also.

I have lots of Seniority Graphite's Avatar
    search

PLENTY of 5+ page threads on this shit, i hate repeating myself.

I have lots of Seniority Gabaloo's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    when you were younger?? your 16

drink milk like its our job crew

I'm starting to post
    first thing is anything you try will not produce immediate results as far as weight loss, unless you cut off a limb or two. Just get into the habit of doing it and dont stop.

people stop usually because they didnt lose 5 lbs the first week and they get discouraged.

it sounds weird, but join a gym for the hot ass you could meet, not to lose weight... consider the losing weight as a bonus.

Bad-ass Member
    eat as much as you want, when you want. its my perfect diet solution. only once you eat make sure u throw it all up. it works like a charm

Somewhat Poster
    Come to military school in a couple years and we can PT the shit out of you. Thatll slim you out pretty quick.

I have lots of Seniority Graphite's Avatar
    Originally posted by citrusdrop
    ive started to notice that im picking up some fat on my gut, when i was a little younger i could eat anything i wanted and never worry about it but now im starting to pick up some weight. I still wouldnt consider myself fat, i think im quite average but i want to lose some fat and hopefully my abs will pop out some also if i do that. ive never had to lose any weight so i dont know where to start. should i just run or ride my bike every day? what type of routine should i do?
    oh yeah

think of the times u cant get laid at the partty because your a fat ass, that'll motivate you.

BANNED
    End of my senior year in highschool I weighed around 206lbs (I'm 6'4) and so I figured I'd stop eatting so much fast food for lunch and stop eatting late at night. Did that for like 3 weeks and weighed in at 196lbs. Started working out in August 2005, 4-5times a week and last week I weighed in at 181lbs. So basically just workout and dont eat so much. But its best if you eat 5 healthy meals a day. Not big meals just small enough to not make you want to eat for another 3hrs or so. As for running and riding your bike, try cross training. Say:

Monday: Run
    Tuesday: Run
    Wednesday: Bike
    Thursday: Run
    Friday: Bike

Thats cross training. Working out your muscles in different ways which really helps out. As for the running/biking part. When you go out for a run, do wind sprints. Its where you jog for awhile then you just sprint as fast as you can until you cant breathe, then stop and job again then when you can breathe again sprint again and do this process for 15 minutes. Same for the biking, pedal at a pace, then pedal as fast as you can then so on and so on. Main point of exercising is Intensity, the more of it the more you burn.

Originally posted by Dwayne
    End of my senior year in highschool I weighed around 206lbs (I'm 6'4) and so I figured I'd stop eatting so much fast food for lunch and stop eatting late at night. Did that for like 3 weeks and weighed in at 196lbs. Started working out in August 2005, 4-5times a week and last week I weighed in at 181lbs. So basically just workout and dont eat so much. But its best if you eat 5 healthy meals a day. Not big meals just small enough to not make you want to eat for another 3hrs or so. As for running and riding your bike, try cross training. Say:

Monday: Run
    Tuesday: Run
    Wednesday: Bike
    Thursday: Run
    Friday: Bike

Thats cross training. Working out your muscles in different ways which really helps out. As for the running/biking part. When you go out for a run, do wind sprints. Its where you jog for awhile then you just sprint as fast as you can until you cant breathe, then stop and job again then when you can breathe again sprint again and do this process for 15 minutes. Same for the biking, pedal at a pace, then pedal as fast as you can then so on and so on. Main point of exercising is Intensity, the more of it the more you burn.
    im almost exactly like you were, im going into my senior year and im 6'3 200 pounds, its a pretty average body size so im not a "fat ass" i just wanna tone my body.

Super Moderator
    Entense Supporter
    cut down on the big meals and eat a few smaller portions and LOTS of cardio

BANNED
    Originally posted by citrusdrop
    im almost exactly like you were, im going into my senior year and im 6'3 200 pounds, its a pretty average body size so im not a "fat ass" i just wanna tone my body.
    Yeah, been working out for almost 7 months, so I'm basically about close to my prime for weights, my friends said I can start taking muslce enhancements like Nictrious and Cell Mass. We're not the type who will do the juice :\

6'4" 206 lbs. is not fat at all, 181 is too skinny.

i'm 6"2' 225 lbs, i could lose probably 10-15 lbs but that would be it otherwise i'd be wasting away.

Wanta-be MOD
    Instead of eating 3 meals a day...split it up into 6 smaller meals over the course of the day...it's simple...hit the gym 3 times a week(at least), pump a little iron, keep ur protein intake up...swimming is great excersise...and power walking...believe it or not power walking is better than running in the cardio department for burning that unwanted fat...

stay away from too many carbs(the bad ones)/n'stuff with a lot of trans fat in it...

Not an expert on the subject but my bass player is a PT, so i know a little. He has like 3% body fat...dude is a beast.

Not a New Bitch
    Yeah, just get a 20-30 minute routine down and do it at least 3 times a week.. 7 a week is hard to keep up but you want at least 3 times

BANNED
    Originally posted by spewgazi
    6'4" 206 lbs. is not fat at all, 181 is too skinny.

i'm 6"2' 225 lbs, i could lose probably 10-15 lbs but that would be it otherwise i'd be wasting away.
    I still have a belly. So I guess I'm not to skinny