User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Uipan aka Maledar... I'm about to make your life a living hell

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter

Antonio Uipan aka Maledar... I'm about to make your life a living hell

You like to take money from EF members for promised goods and not deliver the goods?

You know shit like that makes me a bit annoyed right?

Good luck.
    TECC [The Elite California Club] x818xCREWx
    rest in peace matt /// hatbros. // opium den dwellerz [ODDz]

I have lots of Seniority mikerzt's Avatar
    what happened?

Originally posted by mikerzt
    what happened?
    Because I'm not really sure what is going to happen, I'll just let you know that he ripped me off of a decent amount of money, and Eric is a good guy who is trying to help me out a bit.

Entense Supporter
    whoahhh woah woah lmao
    Originally posted by sam
    if you dont get laid watching cool runnings, you have NO game.

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    im making this public bc its downright unfair [and i got anom's blessings]. plus i know that fucking loser likes this forum, so why not reomove something he likes from his life... even if its small.

i'm calling my work [the bank] tomorrow and i'm taking it on myself to file a loss claim towards the account thats linked to his paypal. hopefully his bank or his credit card will pressure him to pay up, or they'll send his ass to collections where he's really fucked

aka 'good luck with your credit in the future'

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    I knew he was dumb, but this is a whole new, unexpected level of dumb. In fact, I can't think of any dumber move in the history of EF.

Maybe when that one guy requested credit card numbers.

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    shit like this makes me sick

when customers at the bank would come to me with disputes regarding jacked money, i'd get them their money back. shit was personal hahah

A couple more details:

This happened a while back, about the time that Antonio said he was never posting on this forum again because of Twig being banned. Anyway, I'm a pretty trusting person, and Maledar always seemed to be pretty level headed. He had posted a for sale ad on Twig's forum and I sent him some money over Paypal. He never sent what he sold me, and I filed a dispute with Paypal which I won. However, he had pulled the money from his account so I never got a cent of it back.

The main reason I brought it up wasn't to get the money back, because that, honestly, isn't a really big deal to me. I just wanted to let the other members on EF know that this shitbag was a member on EF, so that nobody else would get into a mess like this.

I guess this event has given me a few new perspectives, one being that there are people out there like Maledar who have so little decency that they will steal from their peers; and that there are people out there still that will stick up for people that they haven't ever met. Thanks again Eric.

Master of Posting
    Tell eski to hack the mainframe.
    Is no more.

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by infinite
    Tell eski to hack the mainframe.
    i know the money isnt the issue for anom anymore, but im going to try to get it back regardless. no hacking necessary, everything i do will be 100% procedure based and non-malicious... see Antonio, you can get money from people without scamming them watch me do it

I have lots of Seniority Gabaloo's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    what did you buy, and fuck dammit maledar, ban him too?

drink milk like its our job crew

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Don't ban him yet. Actually, if it's possible to make his account never invisible, I'd say never ban him.

I have lots of Seniority Gabaloo's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    lol at him making threads and not seeing this

drink milk like its our job crew

that's disappointing. i always thought he was a cool dude.

Entense Supporter
    Odd part is. I'm still confused about this. And second. I did mail the goods, and paypal took the funds from my account a long time ago. So as far as I'm concerned this was an old dead deal.

And talk about delayed.

Oh yeah, and feel free to contact everyone else about the shirts on the forums, this was the only guy that had a problem with it. And other peopled ordered a lot more shirts. So yeah.

Just so we're all clear

The amount was 125

He claimed he never got the shirts (Maybe true maybe not it's not imortant)

He filed a claim with Paypal he won.

Paypal took the funds from my account and then closed my account.

That was end of story for me, whatever, 125 it's no biggie, just one more day I have to work.

He kept IMing me asking for his money and I kept telling him to take it up with Paypal because they all ready took it from me.

End of story.

Mod / EMTV King
    Entense Supporter
    lol, there's repeated attempts from both paypal and anom to contact you and you replied to none of them.

if everything is a done deal like you claim, why is paypal still on your ass?

Entense Supporter
    Well FYI paypal has contacted me and I actually trusted ANYONE in my e-mail you could sort through it all and see that there are no e-mails from Paypal since around Aug.

If you sent the shirts to me, then why were you never able to provide me with any shipping info whatsoever? I believe those were the grounds that Paypal used when siding with me. So apprently you weren't able to provide any info to Paypal either.

And as for your claim that Paypal took the money from your account, here is what I see every time I log into my Paypal account and look at my disputes:

"We have completed our investigation of this case. We attempted to process a refund from the seller's account to your account. Unfortunately, the seller's account does not contain the funds necessary to cover this refund. We were able to recover $0.00 USD. We have taken action against the seller and are working to recover the remainder of your refund. We will contact you when we have more information. No further action is required of you at this time."

Why don't you just give me the money back and we can put an end to this?

If you don't want to go that route, I'm going to go to my bank and file an affidavit and we can keep this going.

Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by anom
    If you sent the shirts to me, then why were you never able to provide me with any shipping info whatsoever? I believe those were the grounds that Paypal used when siding with me. So apprently you weren't able to provide any info to Paypal either.

And as for your claim that Paypal took the money from your account, here is what I see every time I log into my Paypal account and look at my disputes:

"We have completed our investigation of this case. We attempted to process a refund from the seller's account to your account. Unfortunately, the seller's account does not contain the funds necessary to cover this refund. We were able to recover $0.00 USD. We have taken action against the seller and are working to recover the remainder of your refund. We will contact you when we have more information. No further action is required of you at this time."

Why don't you just give me the money back and we can put an end to this?

If you don't want to go that route, I'm going to go to my bank and file an affidavit and we can keep this going.
    Because, like I had told you. I work working with someone else, I gave him the money, he shipped out the shirts, he used USPS all he had was a receipt which he could never find, and he was in Miami and I was in Orlando. Then I lost contact. And besides, someone said all ready that it's not the money anymore. So just let action be done and I'll deal with it accordingly.

Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by Maledar
    Because, like I had told you. I work working with someone else, I gave him the money, he shipped out the shirts, he used USPS all he had was a receipt which he could never find, and he was in Miami and I was in Orlando. Then I lost contact. And besides, someone said all ready that it's not the money anymore. So just let action be done and I'll deal with it accordingly.
    smell that? smells like a fat kid pooped his pants
    Originally posted by sam
    if you dont get laid watching cool runnings, you have NO game.