User Tag List

Poll: Will milan win the league?

Thread: AC Milan

AC Milan

With Sheva gone and an 8 point penalty, do the Rosseneri have any chance?

Elite Whore
    Roma is the best team in the Seria this time around, Inter getting shown up in the CL

Who does Roma have that will make them able to compete with the revamped midfield and forwards of Inter or the emerging Kaka, Seedorf, Olivera trio of Milan

Someone posts A LOT
    As far as Im concerned Milan will become the suprise winner of this year. Roma is not strong enough to maintain a good form it seems, and they also lost the incredibly important match home against Inter.
    Milan and Palermo have won all matches but I don't see Palermo maintaining that form till May, they probably lose a lot of points aroud January like Chievo a few years ago. Milan is now only 8 points behind the leader and 6 behind the main rival Inter Milan, 6 points is nothing. So if they maintaing this form then they will win it with even some spare points left

Somewhat Poster
    I think as usual Inter will do nothing important, even if they have by far the best team, but they're weak as a team... Mancini is just a bad trainer.
    So I guess AC Milan as usual will be protagonist.

AC milan is the best italian team period

Someone posts A LOT
    Originally posted by ElMariachi
    As far as Im concerned Milan will become the suprise winner of this year. Roma is not strong enough to maintain a good form it seems, and they also lost the incredibly important match home against Inter.
    Milan and Palermo have won all matches but I don't see Palermo maintaining that form till May, they probably lose a lot of points aroud January like Chievo a few years ago. Milan is now only 8 points behind the leader and 6 behind the main rival Inter Milan, 6 points is nothing. So if they maintaing this form then they will win it with even some spare points left

I agree completely, but I feel the race for first will be close. Juventus won this past season by 3 points if my memory serves right. Inter lost by 15 (3rd place), but then AC Milan (2nd) was penalized with -8 points to start the season. I think Inter might close the gap if they can gain good form with their new players. I still believe AC Milan will tear apart CL like they tend to do.

I agree that they will win the Serie A but it may be hard for them to remain strong in CL with an aging D and losin Sheva.

If Gourcoff can mature soon enough, we'll have the next Zidane and then we can back on track in the CL

I don't think they will be able to keep up their form. They play like 2-3 games / week :x

But then agian Inter is underperforming.

forza milan! :d