User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tight people who dont give money

Ill give the guy change or a buck or two. Couldn't care less if he used it for food or booze. Guy is stuck on the streets.

And a lot of homeless have mental illness (at least in LA) so they're even more fucked. Was at a red light a couple days ago and a bum was sleeping on bench twitching and shit. Was all fucking

thanks xgs for the sig/av

Elite Whore
    When I see homeless people/bums in general I have two bigger things in the back of my head that charge my attitutude and actions towards them.

One being the image of illegal immigrants huffing it across borders and deserts to stand on cold street corners at 5am to construction work or work in fields or other shit jobs most of us can't imagine working. And then supporting new families, with multiple children or even family back from wherever they're from. And all from starting with nothing.

Two being the fact you can count on the far majority of most people being homeless due to their own self destructive tendencies. Things they've done to their own lives, and things they've done to prevent their own families from stepping in to help. I don't see these people finding their salvation at the bottom of a bottle of alcohol, or the bottom of a cup of change.

Elite Whore
    http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/tee...o-be-homeless/

Also, remember hearing on the radio once a guy who was bragging about how enterprising he was in "managing" homeless in some big city on the west coast. He would have territory marked out in hot spots and basically have his bum bitches be pimped out for change. Mentioned having great success putting baby dolls in a stroller with one fake homeless and other little tricks they played up to increase the cashflow. Dude claimed to make a 100k+ a year.

Entense Supporter
    I live in Berkeley, I pass between 10 and 20 homeless people just walking the half mile to school. I almost never give them anything because they never do anything, just beg for change.

When I go over to SF, I'll drop a couple of dollars in the cups of people who are actually doing something to entertain me. I had to wait 20 minutes in the bart station for my train to get there, some homeless guy was playing a guitar and taking requests, I gave him 5 bucks for the entertainment. If he was just sitting there asking for money, there's no way I would give him any.

Entense Supporter
    You bumped a thread from 2006, go fuck yourself

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by uskrewed View Post
    You bumped a thread from 2006, go fuck yourself
    Pretty sure that's what you're supposed to do instead of making new threads....

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MotMan View Post
    Pretty sure that's what you're supposed to do instead of making new threads....
    Rule # 1 Do not bump old threads unnecessarily.

The guy hasn't posted in half a year, what reason did you have to bump the thread?

Entense Supporter
    I think it's an alright bump. Because it's stupid. I'm not required to give strangers money, especially if the haven't earned it.

I will continue to avoid eye contact when I see a "homeless" person, thankyouverymuch.

Quote Originally Posted by aedeos View Post
    dumb twat levels reaching maximum levels

fuck giving bums money. They get mad if you don't and what I am supposed to do? always give to the same fucking bums I see on the street? There was 2 back in college at Mizzou that knew not to even ask anymore because they would try every scam possible.

If you ever been to Memphis these bums are smart and tend to fight over people. They'll do anything for a $. Back flips, chug a beer, sing you a song while they show you how to get somewhere. its annoying but at least they do something instead of doing nothing.

Shit in highschool Yates had a bum buy as beer and we just let him keep the change. Funny shit.

Best bum sign I've seen. 'NO LIE, I NEED MONEY FOR BOOZE' I gave him $ for his creativity.

most i've given a homeless guy was 5 bux... i remember this one time in LA i was out wit my friends and this homeless lady came up to us sayin her drive shaft broke on her car so she needs money to get a taxi. asked what car she had... dont remember but it was a FWD so she had no drive shaft. lyin ass bitch. my friend gave her 10 bux anyways.

Someone posts A LOT Shlong Connery's Avatar
    if theyre outside of like a grocery store or whatever, i never drop change because chances are they're going to use the money to spend on alcohol so while im in the store i buy them whatever is on sale at the time whether it be a loaf of bread or a can of soup or something and MOST of the time theyre really grateful

Entense Supporter
    It would have been pretty funny if the can of soup didn't have that ez-open lid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabaloo View Post
    ill never give a bum money, i have given them food, but never money
    qft

i live in baltimore so the majority of the time any money would go to crack. ill always spare some food that i may have, but never money. shit i'd rather buy the person a 40 then just give them money. also, i didn't work my ass off to get where i am so i could pay for other people to do shit. oh wait, according to obama i did.....
    Lets welcome the DUKE to the Baltimore Orioles

Quote Originally Posted by Nova647 View Post
    I never give bums money either. But when a fireman or something is raising money during the summer here in california, standing in the street with full gear on, I tend to give more than usual 5-10$ or so. Depends on how much money is in my wallet.
    to me, depends on what the firefighter's collecting for. if they're volunteering their time for toys for tots or some other charity, sure, here's a few bucks, and thanks for the work you do. if they're calling up saying they're getting pay cuts and want me to give them more money, sorry, no thanks. i pay taxes for that. don't like it? call your local politician and bitch to them. me and the rest of the working stiffs have it hard enough. seriously. a job posting in the paper for a fire chief... $9500 to $10000 a month. $120k a year salary in an area where unemployment is over 10% and the average salary for a married couple is like $60k? i'm not voluntarily giving up another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabaloo View Post
    ill never give a bum money, i have given them food, but never money
    i used to never carry cash in high school. i was once on my lunch break from work, went to the grocery store deli, bought a sandwich, chips, drink, and headed out to my car to go back to work to eat. at my car, a guy approaches and asks for money. not having cash on my, i offered him half my sandwich.

"ugh... i don't like eating food other people touched."

"this is all wrapped up. and the person who made it was wearing gloves."

"well, i kinds wanted some chicken."

i told him to go fuck himself, more or less. haven't given money since.

Entense Supporter
    i don't give bums money, period. they are just going to waste it on booze/drugs instead of buying a hamburger or something. however, i did give a lady and her two kids living in their car $200 before. if i someone in front of me in the the store who is like a dollar short from buying stuff i usually cover it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozer View Post
    only hag whales get my dick hard fo chicks yo

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by uskrewed View Post
    Rule # 1 Do not bump old threads unnecessarily.

The guy hasn't posted in half a year, what reason did you have to bump the thread?
    To bitch about my roommate.

fuck bums.

get a job.

I live/work in the farming industry, and people show up here looking for work every day. Not here looking for free money, they're here looking to earn it.
    Simple as that.
    So bums just want to get fucked up and not work, they obviously tried working and that didn't go over so well.

I've put change in the payphone for a homeless dude to make a phone call.
    Shit, I've actually let strangers use my phone at work because i know our payphones are oos.

I've bought the same homeless dude a tallcan 3 times. They are going to get fucked up if they want to, and I'm not going to convince a homeless addict to go to rehab. I don't have that kind of time.

Actually I have given some bums money. But fuck them. I'm going to ask the next bum i see for money, since they never do anything for me.

OH fuck 06'
    Last edited by jlynch; 11/04/2011 at 2:47 am. Reason: OH fuck 06' :facepalm:
    just like music.

There was a homeless guy in sydney who was making something like $50,000 a year just from begging.

Ahhhh here, found the article:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225765153392
    lalala lalala

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jlynch View Post
    fuck bums.

get a job.

I live/work in the farming industry, and people show up here looking for work every day. Not here looking for free money, they're here looking to earn it.
    Simple as that.
    So bums just want to get fucked up and not work, they obviously tried working and that didn't go over so well.

I've put change in the payphone for a homeless dude to make a phone call.
    Shit, I've actually let strangers use my phone at work because i know our payphones are oos.

I've bought the same homeless dude a tallcan 3 times. They are going to get fucked up if they want to, and I'm not going to convince a homeless addict to go to rehab. I don't have that kind of time.

Actually I have given some bums money. But fuck them. I'm going to ask the next bum i see for money, since they never do anything for me.

OH fuck 06'
    i just noticed that too

what dipshit bumped this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozer View Post
    only hag whales get my dick hard fo chicks yo

Entense Supporter
    Who cares who bumped it. It's a relevant shit talk because it's stupid and who would shit talk about people not giving their hard earned money away for nothing in return?