User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tight people who dont give money

Entense Supporter
    so relevant that nobody posted in it for 5 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozer View Post
    only hag whales get my dick hard fo chicks yo

The Fucking King! roger goodell's Avatar
    a lot of homeless people are mentally ill. some are just fuck ups. i feel bad for the mentally ill

Quote Originally Posted by brian90053 View Post
    a lot of homeless people are mentally ill. some are just fuck ups. i feel bad for the mentally ill
    This.
    Canon Crew: EOS Digital Rebel XT, EOS 7D, Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS USM, Sigma 24-60mm f/2.8 EX
    Originally posted by craY
    Your guy... however, is a drug user muslim terrorist nigger useless "present" piece of nigger shit. I hope you enjoy nov 15 you losing piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by makaw View Post
    I will penetrate your anus if you say another word

Mother fucker. I don't have any fucking money to give. I suck dicks for crack.

"...like a mechwarrior roaming around a forest on ecstasy." -Cyto

Entense Supporter
    Ill buy someone gas for their car or food if they ask for it but I won't give someone money

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jlynch View Post
    fuck bums.

get a job.

I live/work in the farming industry, and people show up here looking for work every day. Not here looking for free money, they're here looking to earn it.
    Simple as that.
    So bums just want to get fucked up and not work, they obviously tried working and that didn't go over so well.

I've put change in the payphone for a homeless dude to make a phone call.
    Shit, I've actually let strangers use my phone at work because i know our payphones are oos.

I've bought the same homeless dude a tallcan 3 times. They are going to get fucked up if they want to, and I'm not going to convince a homeless addict to go to rehab. I don't have that kind of time.

Actually I have given some bums money. But fuck them. I'm going to ask the next bum i see for money, since they never do anything for me.

OH fuck 06'
    lol reading that moment of realization was worth the bump alone.

Entense Supporter
    I'm sitting in a subway in Detroit and i just watched a girl bring in a homeless man and tell him to order whatever he wants. This is better than dropping change in a hat because the bum is usually gonna pick up a pint of vodka or some crack before something that would actually benefit them.

Weird that i found this thread while watching a chick help out a homeless man

Bad-ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chansta View Post
    most i've given a homeless guy was 5 bux... i remember this one time in LA i was out wit my friends and this homeless lady came up to us sayin her drive shaft broke on her car so she needs money to get a taxi. asked what car she had... dont remember but it was a FWD so she had no drive shaft. lyin ass bitch. my friend gave her 10 bux anyways.
    You're kidding, right?

All cars have a drive shaft. A FWD car doesn't just magically move on it's own, it has cv shafts that run from the transmission to the hubs. They drive the car, and they are a shaft.. so technically they are a drive shaft. It helps to actually know what you're talking about, if you're going to try and outsmart a bum.

Entense Supporter
    I've not once heard someone call a CV joint a drive shaft

Bad-ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uskrewed View Post
    I've not once heard someone call a CV joint a drive shaft
    Probably because a joint is a part of the shaft.

I see your point and understand what you mean, car guys and most people with common knowledge know the difference between cv shaft and drive shaft, but that's people who understand mechanicals. For someone who doesn't give two shits, a cv shaft could equal a drive shaft.

I've literally watched my friend give a bum money because something with his kids etc etc blah blah, went to the store 15 minutes later and saw him sitting outside drinking a 40.

I will never give a bum money. Get a job. Plus, the ones I encounter (I am in college) are asking other people who are poor too.

Someone said earlier they would give them food not money, this I agree with and have done before. Never, ever money. If you want to be helpful, be helpful by giving them something they actually need, not money where they can continue their bad habits (drugs / alcohol / etc).

i try to convince them im worse off than they are and try to get money from them. mostly unsuccessful but it worked once. and that counts for something

Quote Originally Posted by Afflik View Post
    Someone said earlier they would give them food not money, this I agree with and have done before. Never, ever money. If you want to be helpful, be helpful by giving them something they actually need, not money where they can continue their bad habits (drugs / alcohol / etc).
    if it's food they ACTUALLY want, that's one thing. but i've offered food, even given food to bums, and they just throw it away. so fuck it, no more for them.

at least all the places in town here, or any other town in california i've been to, has numerous resources to help the homeless, at least with food.

Beggars pull in like six figs.
    friend of mine was in Montreal and he looks kinda like a bum and he has his instrument case with him and was sitting on the ground waiting for a ride. in 20 minutes people had thrown like 10 bux at him, and he was like wtf?!

THESE motherfuckers beg from me every fucking day when I'm going to work, to lunch, and back home. It pisses me off, because almost every last one of them has made the conscious choice to be homeless. The legitimately crazy ones who the system has failed is another story, that is just sad and I wish that CA could get it's shit together and open the asylums back up for them and give them a place where they could be safe and out of harms way, along with protecting the public from them in some cases. Venice is a rad place, but the "homeless" here are out of control, They piss and shit over all the streets and benches and everywhere, making the entire place a biohazard.

Entense Supporter
    CORN! CORN!

Used to live off Riverside in Austin. Most days my gf and I would see this one really scrawny older black homeless dude with a bucket and a squeegee offering to wash windshields at the light. He's literally the only homeless-looking person I've seen actually offering SOMETHING in exchange for a handout in Austin.

We'd give him change occasionally, but giving anyone money is kind of a crapshoot, as a lot of you have said. More often than not if we were out and about we'd pick up something for him at wherever we happened to go eat, and he was always grateful and glad to take it. Real quiet dude though.

Moved away from that area a while back...hope that guy's doing alright.

Entense Supporter
    most homeless people are vagrants by choice, and if given a chance to succeed they will fuck it up on purpose to be homeless again