User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves Thread #2

Posting Whore
    People who pretend to be experts about something, they have no clue about, or if they have some sort of general knowledge its ideological and they form fit it to make some sort of fucked sense in their own head. I am the guy who usually knows what the fuck they are trying to talk about and I feel compelled to correct them, then: heres the pet peve: they say, NO THATS NOT RIGHT.

Master of Posting
    Originally posted by GreekPathetique
    - Parents who bring their obnoxious children or crying babies to public facilities and then don't shut them up.
    ok, i'm gonna have to explain this to you, being a father of an obnoxious, screaming baby in public guy.....at first you feel the way that you expressed yourself, then you realize that you can do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to please this child. kids will be kids. you were an annoying shit when you were a baby and guess what, your kids (god forbid you have any) will be annoying shits as well. it's a crash course in tolerance. you learn to just ride it out and realize the only people that get their panties all bunched up are the ones who don't or haven't had kids....it almost becomes entertaining to see how many people stare and question why you won't shut them up....i just let him go

Beer and Burritos
    Originally posted by Revmaster
    or when your friends have you get booze/drugs for them because "no one else can get it for tonight" but don't realize that you don't always feel like covering them for $100 for their cheap half gallons. or when you get it for them and then they decide they're not gonna party anymore and you're stuck with their cheap half-gallons.
    yeah fuck those guys lets go fuck em up

I have lots of Seniority generic's Avatar
    Originally posted by Stanton
    ok, i'm gonna have to explain this to you, being a father of an obnoxious, screaming baby in public guy.....at first you feel the way that you expressed yourself, then you realize that you can do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to please this child. kids will be kids. you were an annoying shit when you were a baby and guess what, your kids (god forbid you have any) will be annoying shits as well. it's a crash course in tolerance. you learn to just ride it out and realize the only people that get their panties all bunched up are the ones who don't or haven't had kids....it almost becomes entertaining to see how many people stare and question why you won't shut them up....i just let him go
    Alright, but what about the assholes bringing their kids to movie and concerts. Fuck them.

I have lots of Seniority
    Originally posted by generic
    Alright, but what about the assholes bringing their kids to movie and concerts. Fuck them.
    or church or an awards ceremony..

i hate when they refuse to take them to the crying room

Master of Posting
    now this i'll agree with....there's no reason a child of "crying age" should be in either of these places

Originally posted by Stanton
    What the hell are you talking about? If you're too much of a lazy-assed parent to take care of your own kid, then succumbing to his/her whims because you feel that there is nothing you can do, don't tell me that you somehow know that all kids are similar and you are the master of parenting. Why the hell would you make such generalizations about everyone? And no, I was not an annoying shit when I was little. If I complained about anything, my father beat me: case closed; everyone wins.

Furthermore, if you look at any bad person in the world, it is was most likely due to how they were raised as children. Evidently, I pity your kid on how he/she will grow up to be a complete dumbass due to your lousy parenting.

I have lots of Seniority
    What the hell are you talking about? If you're too much of a lazy-assed parent to take care of your own kid, then succumbing to his/her whims because you feel that there is nothing you can do, don't tell me that you somehow know that all kids are similar and you are the master of parenting. Why the hell would you make such generalizations about everyone? And no, I was not an annoying shit when I was little. If I complained about anything, my father beat me: case closed; everyone wins.

Furthermore, if you look at any bad person in the world, it is was most likely due to how they were raised as children. Evidently, I pity your kid on how he/she will grow up to be a complete dumbass due to your lousy parenting.
    dude, there's moments in a new borns life where they do nothing but cry... regardless of what situation they're in

Entense Supporter
    now: melbourne, fl. formerly: blacksburg / fairfax, va & mukilteo, wa & haleiwa, hi
    crunching of food drives me NUTS. my family knows when i go home that they can't cook meals that are loud. in general, hearing anything when people are eating makes me go crazy, i have no idea why.

hmm... what else.

putting the sponge in the kitchen sink. no dumbass, it stays out of the sink at all times.

imitating my southern drawl. yes i have a drawl and it comes out when i'm tired/drunk/horny, but i don't want to hear your sorry ass trying to recreate it. you fail at life.

when people who go out and buy a d40 and come and tell me about nikon gear as if they're god. guess what buddy, i don't care. good for you that you have a newer body than me. i'm not an expert but i know a hell of a lot more than you.
    Scorch105 = was my 08 New Bitch
    +27k posts on vwvortex.... EF CREW

I'm starting to post
    this fucking thread is stupid

I hate it when people stop to have a conversation in the middle of the god damned hallway. HEY IM A BIG FAT BLACK LADY, I CAN'T POSSIBLY MOVE TO THE SIDE, SO I'LL TALK RIGHT HERE AND BLOCK EVERYONE, EVEN IF THEY MAKE DISGUSTED SOUNDS AS THEY GRUNT PAST ME, I STILL WONT MOVE.

I hate it when people walk too slow in stores. I've gotten pretty good at navigating around them, though.

Someone posts A LOT thecameraman's Avatar
    Originally posted by bigmak
    n general, hearing anything when people are eating makes me go crazy, i have no idea why.
    I'm the same way but to me crunching doesn't bother my ass one bit, just the smacking noise when people chew with their mouths open.

I'm with Stanton on this one. I don't have kids of my own but enough family members with kids, (nieces, nephews) to understand you can't do anything to please the kid. You ride it out till the kid gets tired of whining. If I'm at a mall and see a kid screaming his head off and parents lookin all embarassed, but I think it's cute. It's what shorties do.

And your only 17 kid, so in my book you have a good five years of still being a little shit. Don't shit talk things you know nothing about.

And to stay on topic, the biggest thing that irks me it 14-18 yr old shits that think they know everything.

Master of Posting
    Originally posted by billoose
    And to stay on topic, the biggest thing that irks me it 14-18 yr old shits that think they know everything.
    HELLO

Entense Supporter
    I'm with Stanton on this one. I don't have kids of my own but enough family members with kids, (nieces, nephews) to understand you can't do anything to please the kid. You ride it out till the kid gets tired of whining. If I'm at a mall and see a kid screaming his head off and parents lookin all embarassed, but I think it's cute. It's what shorties do.

And your only 17 kid, so in my book you have a good five years of still being a little shit. Don't shit talk things you know nothing about.

How does him being 17 equate to him not knowing about whiny brats? I have been around plenty of parents, relatives and family friends, who have done amazing jobs keeping their children in check. The reason; they are not afraid to discipline the child if they try to lash out, even in public.

You know what a peeve of mine is? Seeing someone go through a thread, which reminds them of all the easy to avoid grammar and spelling mistakes, only to end up making those mistakes.

I have lots of Seniority generic's Avatar
    and the you're/your thing really gets me too. it's a guaranteed way to make me write you off as a complete idiot if you haven't learned to distinguish between two words.

there's a difference between a 7 year old throwing a tantrum in the mall because their parents never disciplined them and a 2 year old just crying. i'm sure he was referring to the former.

as someone who has to work around kids nonstop, i can definitely say that if i hear one more "YOU'RE GOING TO LET ME GET THIS MOM OR I WON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE WAAAAA" threats coming from a 6 or 7 year old kid, i'm gonna go nuts.

as far as i'm concerned, a 17 year old can call out an idiot as easily as a 30 year old. experience can't protect stupidity.

Master of Posting
    i hate people who have "pet peeves". i honestly can't think of anything that really irks me for no reason besides when you put your spoon into a yogurt container but it just tips over no matter what position it's in. but yeah, don't have pet peeves, they'll turn you into a raging faggot old person who hates everything and snaps at other people for personal reasons. trust me.

Entensity Vet
    Originally posted by HarryPotter6969
    i hate people who have "pet peeves". i honestly can't think of anything that really irks me for no reason besides when you put your spoon into a yogurt container but it just tips over no matter what position it's in. but yeah, don't have pet peeves, they'll turn you into a raging faggot old person who hates everything and snaps at other people for personal reasons. trust me.
    so your pet peeve is other people having pet peeves?

Originally posted by orange
    I really hate this thread. I don't know why I keep coming back. I think I'd make a good domestic abuse victim.

guidos/douchebags

Master of Posting
    Originally posted by k^2
    so your pet peeve is other people having pet peeves?
    no. the first sentence was supposed to be ironic. i'm just suggesting that you don't have them.