User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pet Peeves Thread #2

Bad-ass Member
    Any form of shitty driver, mostly women in minivans, but anyone who doesn't have any fucking common sense in general pisses me off. Kids my age(18-21) who still get their ass handed to them by their parents, are still incredibly greedy, and think there hot shit because they have the newest game console, best computer, fastest car, etc...Except they don't know shit about cars, they just bought the most expensive/coolest looking computer instead of actually learning about computers and building their own/at least looking at the stats of a computer in determining which to buy.

Usually these type of people don't understand the concept of trying to save money and are extremely expensive to hangout with, like order a dub from their dealer who lives 30 minutes away, then expect you to drive there and then match them when they inefficiently waste weed. Then they get angry when you explain that you don't get a paycheck until friday and the fact that I don't plan on spending all my money on weed, all that shit you get for free I have to save up for, I don't get the daily $40 a day from parents.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dangipeealot View Post
    people who dont finish their food at a restaurant or anywhere else. i've seen people buy a burger take 2 bites and throw it away. so annoying
    I always order a ginger ale, eat all my food, then take 1-2 sips of the ginger ale and leave it alone. It rages my boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by aedeos View Post
    dumb twat levels reaching maximum levels

Quote Originally Posted by satsamagraha View Post
    at the very least they should pack it up and take that shit home
    I take food home even if it's fucking disgusting and I only took one bite. It's just common courtesy for me.

I hate:
    -Gender Specifics
    -People who ask me things about gay culture. (Open a fucking book. And "What does anal sex feel like?" isn't appropriate dinner conversation.)
    -Old people. They feel like the world owes them everything just because they are old as fuck. Your generation fucking blows. Hurry up and die.
    -People who ask me if I'm a guy or a girl. I'm a gender bending faggot. Why do you care?
    -Black people who still cry about slavery. You didn't live through it. Stop pretending like you did.
    -Guys who walk with their chest out, as if they are out to prove their masculinity.
    -People who wear socks with sandals. REALLY?
    GAY BEAR TERRITORY CREW

Quote Originally Posted by jdubs View Post
    dude, listen... when Sky calls you a fag, you know you're doing something wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by H.I. McDunnough View Post
    I mean who cares? Sky transcends gender. He cannot be defined by our primitive comprehension of gender identity. She is all genders and none at all. At the same time. Sky is an X-Man of fucking.

Entense Supporter
    having my socks wet is probably my number one pet peeve. girlfriend doesn't dry her hands after washing them and i walk in all the drips. not only gf, but just winter boots snow/shower water, whatever gets my socks wet from being inside i hate.

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar. Spazz's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by i can't swim View Post
    People that have email notifications on subscribed threads.
    Because when I posted this thread (before you registered) e-mail notifications for threads were disabled if I recall correctly so it didn't matter, then with the new forum upgrade they came back.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Because when I posted this thread (before you registered) e-mail notifications for threads were disabled if I recall correctly so it didn't matter, then with the new forum upgrade they came back.
    People who feel the need to explain something that no one cares about.

-People who stop behind someone at a light and stay 2+ car lengths back. I know it doesn't really matter since were stopped anyway but for some reason I hate it when I see it.

I'm a smoker. There's a guy in my class that I've bummed a cigarette from, maybe 3 times over a 6 month period. The only reason I bum from him, is because I'm out, obviously. Well each time I did this, the next day or so he would bum one from me and he had cigarettes each time. So he was just taking my cigarette because I took one of his. I wouldn't have a problem if he was out, ya know.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blaw View Post
    I'm a smoker. There's a guy in my class that I've bummed a cigarette from, maybe 3 times over a 6 month period. The only reason I bum from him, is because I'm out, obviously. Well each time I did this, the next day or so he would bum one from me and he had cigarettes each time. So he was just taking my cigarette because I took one of his. I wouldn't have a problem if he was out, ya know.
    Do you smoke the same brand? What kind? Cigs are super expensive these days and I don't blame him for bumming some back.

People who push shopping carts clear across town and leave them on corners. Grocery stores should install those machines that they have in Spain where you put in a quarter to get a cart and when you return it, you get your cart back.

ps I hate smokers because 9/10 are inconsiderate of their surroundings and smoke in crowds, flick them anywhere as if butts don't count as litter, and feel the need to try to smoke in your house/car even though you don't smoke and don't want that odor on everything. Also leaves a film on your car windows.

Apartment workers that use leaf blowers at 8 am for an hour straight almost every morning.

When someone is watching what you're doing on your computer and they tap their foot on your desk chair while you're in it and shakes the whole thing. Pisses me off so much.

Holy shit I rule! PM ME FOR REDDIT LINKS's Avatar
    People who eat with their mouths open
    SpearFishing Crew

Quote Originally Posted by socerkid_02 View Post
    People who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Sickens me.
    saw that shit once at a restaurant. i went to go to piss, i saw a restaurant employee walk out of a stall and leave the bathroom. sickened me out!

popular sports teams fans. i've seen people with stickers on their windows in northern california (above sacramento) with dallas cowboys, ny yankees, detroit redwings stickers littering their car. wtf ever happened to supporting your local team?

Posting Slut
    people walking slowly in front of you

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RockShow View Post
    people walking slowly in front of you
    I was in giant eagle (sigh) going grocery shopping for my parents and this woman is just standing in the middle of the isle next to a cart that her husband's holding and I'm right up on her and she's just standing there and I get closer to her so she starts to move sooo slooowly down the isle. I just wanted to ram her so hard >=(

People who don't shower or have bad breath.. There is an indian in my class who reeks of B.O he sat near me in class once and I got up and moved to the other side of the room, I felt like puking I don't care how rude it seemed for me to move away. It was disgusting

I'm starting to post NailsBeatJesus's Avatar
    Socks that dont sit below my ankle. Tube socks, and even ankle socks are all too high. I have to buy women's socks because it pisses me off so much, just so they barely come up over my heel.