User Tag List

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: laaakeeerrsss

fuck that shit

when's the next game?
    Quote Originally Posted by spsn43 View Post
    (...) I often daydream about giant chimpanzee jerk off parties.

Originally posted by Juice
    fuck that shit

when's the next game?
    today. in minnesota i believe.

i think they have 1 or 2 wins at home. lol

yeah its tonight at 8

Not sure if this will be worth watching

pros: nothing

cons:
    -lakers lose I get pissed
    -need to work on school work not watch nigs jump around

Ill probably end up watching anyway

kobe with stomach flu, but plays.
    bynum out with stomach flu.
    finally we get to see what ariza can do. phil needs to give ariza 20min per game and demote sasha to the d-league with coby karl.

fucking arizaaaa!!!!! it amazes me why phil doesnt play this guy more!

I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Originally posted by st3vo

fucking arizaaaa!!!!! it amazes me why phil doesnt play this guy more!
    prolly has to do with him learning the system.

Originally posted by sam
    prolly has to do with him learning the system.
    also ariza has no offensive game he's strictly a scrapper.

p.s. god minny sucks it's like watching NCAA basketball how mchale still has a job is beyond me, jefferson is not a franchise player

I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Originally posted by Jagster

p.s. god minny sucks it's like watching NCAA basketball how mchale still has a job is beyond me, jefferson is not a franchise player
    jefferson is plenty a franchise player, he's not a kevin garnett but he's a great young talent. he has an amazing offensive game and just needs to work on it on the defensive end. he's still young too.
    he got shut down for whatever reason tonight, i didn't watch the game but everyone has bad games. the wolves weren't going to keep garnett around and weren't going to win anything anytime soon with that supporting cast so mchale put it into crash mode.

i don't think he's that bad really. he dumped two horrible contracts and horrible players on miami. he's gathered a nice group of young players that should be competitive in a few years. telfair has made some nice strides this year too, there are only two really bad contracts on that team right now. well, three, but ratliff expires this year. walker is a horrible contract but he's been playing decent for them and has a full year less on his contract than blount did. jaric is a bad contract, but he's been playing decent lately and that opens up trade possibilities. besides, he's dating fucking adriana lima. that's worth something.

hmm, i believe phil was quoted the other day saying that the lakers need a defensive toughness. ariza can bring that. so can sasha. oh wait, sasha's a fagster like jagster.

kobes style in the 4th was alot like MJ's.

2-0 vs the nuggets this year. 1 more left to play. atleast we "owned" them this year. lol.

2-0 vs the nuggets this year. 1 more left to play. atleast we "owned" them this year. lol.
    yeah, kobe is a straight up assassin.. crucial shots and all the little things in the 4th to help get us that win. bynum really stepped it up too, especially with the block on melo

Originally posted by Inn0vaZnDrummer
    yeah, kobe is a straight up assassin.. crucial shots and all the little things in the 4th to help get us that win. bynum really stepped it up too, especially with the block on melo
    that block was sick. atleast he shows flashes of his defensive ability.

meh denver is good but not great. I'd rather we "own" atleast the jazz then again remember during the title years the lakers would lose the season series vs teams like the grizzlies

last night's game was a fucking great win

AI scores 51 (story of his career though lol), melo 26 and we still win. I love a lakers win when the wealth is distributed and kobe shows up in the 4th. Fucking sick.

If the lakers weren't the 2nd youngest team in the nba I honestly think we could do some things. I'm not gonna hope for anything better than the 2nd round this year (even though that's asking alot), but hey.

last night's game was a fucking great win

AI scores 51 (story of his career though lol), melo 26 and we still win. I love a lakers win when the wealth is distributed and kobe shows up in the 4th. Fucking sick.

If the lakers weren't the 2nd youngest team in the nba I honestly think we could do some things. I'm not gonna hope for anything better than the 2nd round this year (even though that's asking alot), but hey.
    the problem with that though, is the key players on the team are veterans and not contributing.

lamar is what on his 8th year in? kwame has what 5-6 years? luke is in for atleast 5-6. bynum is a 3 year veteran, hell even sasha is in for 4 years

the problem with that though, is the key players on the team are veterans and not contributing.

lamar is what on his 8th year in? kwame has what 5-6 years? luke is in for atleast 5-6. bynum is a 3 year veteran, hell even sasha is in for 4 years
    3 vets on the team:

Kobe Bryant - 26 pts
    Derek Fisher - 21 pts
    Lamar Odom - 17 pts

Give those guys shit in other games, but like I said that's a pretty well rounded game. That's just the vets too, who stepped up despite what you claim. I didn't even include the other guys that stepped it up like Vladimir for 21 pts.

3 vets on the team:

Kobe Bryant - 26 pts
    Derek Fisher - 21 pts
    Lamar Odom - 17 pts

Give those guys shit in other games, but like I said that's a pretty well rounded game. That's just the vets too, who stepped up despite what you claim. I didn't even include the other guys that stepped it up like Vladimir for 21 pts.
    i'm not talking about 1 game in particular, if you judge the season based on one game.. odom has been irrelevant all season long fisher has been a surprise and kobe is playing subpar imo

odom has been irrelevant for most of his career
    fixed for accuracy

u really think bynum deserves to be categorized as a vet? the guy is JUST starting to really get a feel for the league cause he's finally getting some regular PT.

i'm not talking about 1 game in particular, if you judge the season based on one game.. odom has been irrelevant all season long fisher has been a surprise and kobe is playing subpar imo
    and the fact that u think kobe is playing subpar is true, but only on the offensive side. the guy is playing probably the best defense ive seen him play in a long time. frontal blocks on yao, duncan, ak47. the guy is a beast on defense. u can obviously see he's using more of his energy on defense and he can rely on guys like bynum to contribute and other role players to contribute this year. he's playing the way the critics wish he would play. but because of the whole trade-talks, his image is still being tainted by the league and its stupid analysts.

u really think bynum deserves to be categorized as a vet? the guy is JUST starting to really get a feel for the league cause he's finally getting some regular PT.
    i mean yeah he is young but he has been around for 3 seasons now... as raw as he is it's not like hes a rookie

and the fact that u think kobe is playing subpar is true, but only on the offensive side. the guy is playing probably the best defense ive seen him play in a long time. frontal blocks on yao, duncan, ak47. the guy is a beast on defense. u can obviously see he's using more of his energy on defense and he can rely on guys like bynum to contribute and other role players to contribute this year. he's playing the way the critics wish he would play. but because of the whole trade-talks, his image is still being tainted by the league and its stupid analysts.
    think it's his tendonitis why he's playing so bad he's taking bad shots and doesn't seem to elevate very well sometimes (more so early in the season) his blocks have been mostly blindside help defense though his man defense is great this year.

i mean yeah he is young but he has been around for 3 seasons now... as raw as he is it's not like hes a rookie
    definitely isn't a vet.

his blocks have been mostly blindside help defense though his man defense is great this year.
    yao he was face to face. duncan he was face to face. and kirilenko he was face to face.

its not like he came from the back of them or the side. yeah, he's coming over to help, but i wouldnt say like he came out of nowhere on those blocks. you could see kobe anticipating the block. ak47 saw him, and still tried to dunk it. duncan shot it over kobe thinking he couldnt get that high. yao is just soft. and it seems like kobe just likes to make yao look like a bitch whenever their teams meet.