User Tag List

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: laaakeeerrsss

Originally posted by st3vo

yao he was face to face. duncan he was face to face. and kirilenko he was face to face.
    great blocks regardless but just because i'm a dick and like to be right

yao
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1JQjYxtpYv4

this duncan one was amazing too but again it's help defense from the blind side it's not like kobe is guarding them man to man

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5CyzHRnsZmI

actually the kirlenko one was just sick lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HJtcO1Db3_A

I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    you guys forget bynum is fucking 20 years old, and he JUST turned it. he's younger than most of us, he's not a vet lol

Originally posted by Jagster
    great blocks regardless but just because i'm a dick and like to be right

yao
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1JQjYxtpYv4

this duncan one was amazing too but again it's help defense from the blind side it's not like kobe is guarding them man to man

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5CyzHRnsZmI

actually the kirlenko one was just sick lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HJtcO1Db3_A
    fagster. i really think u dont read ppl's post before u decide to flame ppl. quote me where i said kobe was guarding them man to man.

grape soda loving nigger.

grape soda loving nigger.
    lol

warriors game tomorrow. If we win any game it has to be this one. My faggot roommates are warriors fans, so I'll be watching and hopefully tea-bagging them.
    Quote Originally Posted by spsn43 View Post
    (...) I often daydream about giant chimpanzee jerk off parties.

Originally posted by Juice
    lol

warriors game tomorrow. If we win any game it has to be this one. My faggot roommates are warriors fans, so I'll be watching and hopefully tea-bagging them.
    warriors are like the Team Disney of Basketball. just like the faggot ass angels of the mlb and the faggot ass ducks of the nhl. just a bunch of ppl who werent warriors fans originally, but now that their hometown or local team actually is playing like they deserve a spot in the nba, their so-called.. "fans"

i dont wanna speak to early, but i think we can get a split with the warriors for the next two games.

not really laker news, but great news nonetheless, phoenix lost to minnesota.

boom

great win again

felt good making my faggot roommates cry

bynum is a beast. end of story. i was glad to see him get 8 shots off in the 1st.

28min - 20pts - 11reb - 5blks

shaq who?

if he develops that left side a little more and works on his soft touch and strength, he'll be a real force to be reckoned with.

if he develops that left side a little more and works on his soft touch and strength, he'll be a real force to be reckoned with.
    agreed. phil needs to get this guy ATLEAST 15 shots a game.

BANNED
    warriors are like the Team Disney of Basketball. just like the faggot ass angels of the mlb and the faggot ass ducks of the nhl. just a bunch of ppl who werent warriors fans originally, but now that their hometown or local team actually is playing like they deserve a spot in the nba, their so-called.. "fans"

i dont wanna speak to early, but i think we can get a split with the warriors for the next two games.
    being a warriors fan, i'd hate to agree. a lot of people around here usually just watch when it comes to playoff season. they probably wouldn't have known where jackson and harrington came from.

since i'm on the subject, we really need to get rid of hudson. imagine if we could package pietrus along with hudson for a rehabilitating shaun livingston. that'd seem like a fair trade wouldn't it?

Originally posted by vinchenzo
    being a warriors fan, i'd hate to agree. a lot of people around here usually just watch when it comes to playoff season. they probably wouldn't have known where jackson and harrington came from.

since i'm on the subject, we really need to get rid of hudson. imagine if we could package pietrus along with hudson for a rehabilitating shaun livingston. that'd seem like a fair trade wouldn't it?
    the warriors should get rid of matt barnes. that guy is a total fag. nig w/ oc-tats. im sure the clippers arent going to be trading shaun livingston any time soon, unless they get an offer they cant refuse. and pietrus w/ hudson wouldnt really do it for the clips. in my opinion.

www.bynumbrigade.com

about to order mine!

BANNED
    no way. matt barnes provides hustle on both ends of the court. if it's anyone we should be getting rid of, it's pietrus for sure. they should have traded him in the off season to miami.

I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears

pietrus and hudson aren't worth shaun livingston even if shaun never plays another game. hudson has that much negative value.

haha I want a bynum brigade shirt

btw another good win tonight, bynum got tossed, but we still pulled it out against a duncan and parker-less spurs

haha I want a bynum brigade shirt

btw another good win tonight, bynum got tossed, but we still pulled it out against a duncan and parker-less spurs
    in defense of the lakers. the reserves played alot more minutes. so for those who say the lakers shouldve lost can suck on my ballsack.

plus im convinced that bowen plays better against us than any other team in the league. but the kobe stopper held kobster to 30 points. great job.

in defense of the lakers. the reserves played alot more minutes. so for those who say the lakers shouldve lost can suck on my ballsack.

plus im convinced that bowen plays better against us than any other team in the league. but the kobe stopper held kobster to 30 points. great job.
    Yeah I'm not discrediting the win, it was solid.

Also I agree, Bowen does seem to try harder against Kobe. God that Spurs line up was littered with total faggots. Bowen, Ginobli, and that long haired douche (im completely blanking right now) are absolute pole smokers.

BANNED
    frabioco oberto. bowen's a cock but why are you hating on ginobili? ginobili is absolutely raw. he don't play dirty like bowen does.

frabioco oberto. bowen's a cock but why are you hating on ginobili? ginobili is absolutely raw. he don't play dirty like bowen does.
    dude ginobili may not be bowen status, but he plays pretty dirty. add that to the fact that he's one of the league's biggest floppers and he is a fucking bitch.

fuck man. solid game from our team. but ultimate reason why we lost..... does anyone know where kobes shooting touch has gone these past few games?