User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: morrowind

  1. #1
    I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Age
    30
    Posts
    41,032
    Points
    1,670 (152,135 Banked)

    morrowind

    MOTHERFUCKING CLIFF RACERS WHAT THE FUCK

  2. #2
    I have lots of Seniority Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    31
    Posts
    49,898
    Points
    839 (0 Banked)
    they're like charizards.

  3. #3
    I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Age
    30
    Posts
    41,032
    Points
    1,670 (152,135 Banked)
    Originally posted by Crab
    they're like charizards.
    except there's like a billion of them

  4. #4
    I have lots of Seniority Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    31
    Posts
    49,898
    Points
    839 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by sam
    except there's like a billion of them
    you suck

  5. #5
    I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Age
    30
    Posts
    41,032
    Points
    1,670 (152,135 Banked)


    qft

  6. #6
    Holy shit I rule! Dnm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    6,291
    Points
    1 (0 Banked)
    whatcha gotta do is this


    the road somewhere north from gnisis, look for a lady next to a small pond

    she'll say something like, i'm in distress or whatever

    she needs help finding a ring in the pond

    you walk into the pond, then walk back out, and to your left exiting a pond, an almost-invisible dude will have walked over

    kill the fucker and he drops an amulet of shadows: 1200 charge, 80% chameleon for 60 seconds

    it makes you pretty much invisible and charges wicked quickly so whenever those stupid things chase you, just go invisible


    also: boots of blinding speed: there's someone on the road near caldera, google it or something

    he asks you to escort him somewhere, just kill him

    he drops boots of blinding speed: they make you blind though

    go to mage guild and buy a resist magic spell, 100-100% for like 1 or 2 seconds

    cast the spell, immediately right click, go to inventory, put on the boots, it will resist the blind, then bam you are now insanely fast


    then between being able to go chameleon and running wicked fast, cliff racers shouldn't be too much of a problem


    edit: you can also get the umbra sword if you have good ranged attack, there's a guy named umbra near suran, insanely hard dude

    so you buy or make a levitate potion or two, go talk to him and challenge him, run away before he kills you in one hit, and levitate up to a rock where he can't reach you then just shoot him 239874837 times to kill him

    he drops a ridiculously strong sword that will kill cliff racers in like 1 hit but it basically makes the game insanely easy so it's up to you whether or not you want it



  7. #7
    Master of Posting KarmaLater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Irrinois
    Posts
    8,101
    Points
    117 (0 Banked)
    wanna know what I did?


    I pulled out my and one shotted those motherfuckers


    i loved those things, best target practice i've ever had
    Quote Originally Posted by nerd View Post
    Is ahersa really banned? Why for?
    Quote Originally Posted by nerokal View Post
    Because he's the hero entensity deserves. But not the one it needs right now. And so we'll ban him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector.

    A white knight
    http://dubbedstep.tumblr.com/

  8. #8
    I'm a post-aholic Knoxville's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    WA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,396
    Points
    1 (0 Banked)
    just get azuras star so you can enchant stuff indefinitely and make an invisibility item

  9. #9
    Grand-High Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    15,540
    Points
    2,660 (0 Banked)
    nerd gayness all over this thread

  10. #10
    I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Age
    30
    Posts
    41,032
    Points
    1,670 (152,135 Banked)
    UH I THINK I KNOW I CAN ONE HIT THESE GUYS/IGNORE/AVOID THEM THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS

  11. #11
    I have lots of Seniority generic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    28
    Posts
    20,406
    Points
    829 (5,759 Banked)
    or spend like 5 hours leveling up your dood and you can one hit anything. problem solved. that game was too easy.

    Originally posted by sam
    UH I THINK I KNOW I CAN ONE HIT THESE GUYS/IGNORE/AVOID THEM THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS
    this is true. i hate when they stop you from being able to rest. bastards.

  12. #12
    Someone posts A LOT
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,939
    Points
    3 (0 Banked)
    I fucking hate the things too. I loved watching them get owned by city guards though lol.

    As a side note, I just started Oblivion...that game is amazing.

  13. #13
    Grand-High Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    boston burbs
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,111
    Points
    1 (0 Banked)
    what you need to do is...

    go outside and get some excercise

  14. #14
    I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Age
    30
    Posts
    41,032
    Points
    1,670 (152,135 Banked)
    Originally posted by syn
    what you need to do is...

    go outside and get some excercise
    GUD 1 LOL CUZ PLAYIN VIDEEO GAMEYZ MEENS I AM FAT AND I NVR MOVE RIT!

    SYN TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!

  15. #15
    Elite Whore erectij's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With polar bears...
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,654
    Points
    3 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by Dnm
    whatcha gotta do is this


    the road somewhere north from gnisis, look for a lady next to a small pond

    she'll say something like, i'm in distress or whatever

    she needs help finding a ring in the pond

    you walk into the pond, then walk back out, and to your left exiting a pond, an almost-invisible dude will have walked over

    kill the fucker and he drops an amulet of shadows: 1200 charge, 80% chameleon for 60 seconds

    it makes you pretty much invisible and charges wicked quickly so whenever those stupid things chase you, just go invisible


    also: boots of blinding speed: there's someone on the road near caldera, google it or something

    he asks you to escort him somewhere, just kill him

    he drops boots of blinding speed: they make you blind though

    go to mage guild and buy a resist magic spell, 100-100% for like 1 or 2 seconds

    cast the spell, immediately right click, go to inventory, put on the boots, it will resist the blind, then bam you are now insanely fast


    then between being able to go chameleon and running wicked fast, cliff racers shouldn't be too much of a problem


    edit: you can also get the umbra sword if you have good ranged attack, there's a guy named umbra near suran, insanely hard dude

    so you buy or make a levitate potion or two, go talk to him and challenge him, run away before he kills you in one hit, and levitate up to a rock where he can't reach you then just shoot him 239874837 times to kill him

    he drops a ridiculously strong sword that will kill cliff racers in like 1 hit but it basically makes the game insanely easy so it's up to you whether or not you want it
    Once you learn how to use all the loopholes and power-level and shit, the game loses a lot of it's entertainment factor. Honestly, I would fly around everywhere and just demolish everyone. Then, I was pissed at Oblivion because of the opposite: you didn't feel more powerful when you leveled because everyone leveled with you.

  16. #16
    I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Age
    30
    Posts
    41,032
    Points
    1,670 (152,135 Banked)
    FUCK THIS SHIT BRO

  17. #17
    Wanta-be MOD idkfa1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,968
    Points
    37 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damis View Post
    I fucking hate the things too. I loved watching them get owned by city guards though lol.

    As a side note, I just started Oblivion...that game is amazing.
    Oblivion is such a shitty game. I mean come on once you get acrobatics to a high enough level you will take falling damamge from your mad hops on flat ground, WTFWTFWTF.

    Along with 1/4 of the spells, cant enchant shit, much smaller map, and the list goes on. Theres litterally like 100x more things to o in Morrowind. But oblivion's graphics are better so its a better game right? Fucking noobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaXXX View Post
    how can she have any pudding, if she dont eat your meat?

    Clever Kid

  18. #18
    Wanta-be MOD idkfa1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,968
    Points
    37 (0 Banked)
    double post sorry
    Last edited by idkfa1; 9/04/2011 at 10:48 am.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaXXX View Post
    how can she have any pudding, if she dont eat your meat?

    Clever Kid

  19. #19
    I have lots of Seniority generic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    28
    Posts
    20,406
    Points
    829 (5,759 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by idkfa1 View Post
    Oblivion is such a shitty game.
    Whaaaat a retard.

  20. #20
    I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Age
    30
    Posts
    41,032
    Points
    1,670 (152,135 Banked)
    bump for skyrim and cliff racers being absent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •