User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79

Thread: So I'm working late in the office tonight... (C0WB0Y Story ITT)

  1. #41
    AddictedToSlurm S. Scruffington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bakken
    Age
    28
    Posts
    40,551
    Points
    95,710 (10,791,258 Banked)
    cool shit, i want a 1911 so badly

  2. #42
    I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    washington
    Age
    32
    Posts
    132,475
    Points
    30 (0 Banked)
    a real man would have bought him a fucking sandwich instead of hid behind a barrel.

  3. #43
    Elite Whore J.Smitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,773
    Points
    2 (0 Banked)
    I didn't read past 4 responses.

    If you were a real man you would have let yourself go out fired up and ready to fuck up, and just been like 'hey pal, what the FUCK are you up to exactly here?' And then if this little fucker, however he gained access, wanted to do some shit you would have took him right the fuck out.

    Sincerely, your story, while it started interesting enough, was all in all, really bitched out. Like fuck I hate to draw stereotypical shit but what an american you are, just fucking grab a gun then go check shit out. Like fuck pal, what a scared bitch. I'm sure some cunts will rationalize 'Well it was the smart move to do, you don't know what or who it could be out there'. But seriously, you trying to be all hardass with a gun in some homeless POS's face give me a break, the guy, however he got in (your building has no security, concierge, cameras?) and he's pounding at some door for whatever the fuck reason?

    I just gotta call bullshit here. And if it is what-the-fuck-ever, the LEAST you could've done was make a decent story out of instead of some short bullshit quip tagged with a cowboy association line to make it sound cool and ballsy, as of which it is neither.

    What a waste of my time.

  4. #44
    Someone posts A LOT Lukin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,608
    Points
    27 (0 Banked)
    ^ hahaha quality.

    i still don't think you needed the gun.
    lalala lalala

  5. #45
    Not Lexis Lexus's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    V I R G I N I A
    Age
    32
    Posts
    20,149
    Points
    97 (0 Banked)
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


    I Am Not A Human Being

  6. #46
    MMA Internet Champion C0WB0Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nowhere In Particular
    Posts
    15,615
    Points
    1,487 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by J.Smitty
    I didn't read past 4 responses.

    If you were a real man you would have let yourself go out fired up and ready to fuck up, and just been like 'hey pal, what the FUCK are you up to exactly here?' And then if this little fucker, however he gained access, wanted to do some shit you would have took him right the fuck out.

    Sincerely, your story, while it started interesting enough, was all in all, really bitched out. Like fuck I hate to draw stereotypical shit but what an american you are, just fucking grab a gun then go check shit out. Like fuck pal, what a scared bitch. I'm sure some cunts will rationalize 'Well it was the smart move to do, you don't know what or who it could be out there'. But seriously, you trying to be all hardass with a gun in some homeless POS's face give me a break, the guy, however he got in (your building has no security, concierge, cameras?) and he's pounding at some door for whatever the fuck reason?

    I just gotta call bullshit here. And if it is what-the-fuck-ever, the LEAST you could've done was make a decent story out of instead of some short bullshit quip tagged with a cowboy association line to make it sound cool and ballsy, as of which it is neither.

    What a waste of my time.

    First off... who the fuck are you? Nobody knows, nobody cares.

    Secondly, I go about doing enough manly tasks throughout the day for fun. When there is a possibility that my life is in danger, I prefer to hedge my bets.

    And I could give a fuck less if you find it entertaining. I've always told my stories as they occur. I'm not gonna create a director's cut special ending for just you Newbitch.

    You want better adventure stories? Go live you own.

  7. #47
    Someone posts A LOT
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,094
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    i was doing 1065's last night too, but i didn't have to battle any crack heads...

    god i hate my life,

    Nor Cal Crew

  8. #48
    Somewhat Poster Lurifax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Age
    35
    Posts
    336
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Cowboy, do you want to earn a looooot of $$$$?

    Get Discovery to make a reality series of you....

    The PR is for free..
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden-

  9. #49
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    slowed and throwed, texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,253
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by J.Smitty
    I didn't read past 4 responses.

    If you were a real man you would have let yourself go out fired up and ready to fuck up, and just been like 'hey pal, what the FUCK are you up to exactly here?' And then if this little fucker, however he gained access, wanted to do some shit you would have took him right the fuck out.

    Sincerely, your story, while it started interesting enough, was all in all, really bitched out. Like fuck I hate to draw stereotypical shit but what an american you are, just fucking grab a gun then go check shit out. Like fuck pal, what a scared bitch. I'm sure some cunts will rationalize 'Well it was the smart move to do, you don't know what or who it could be out there'. But seriously, you trying to be all hardass with a gun in some homeless POS's face give me a break, the guy, however he got in (your building has no security, concierge, cameras?) and he's pounding at some door for whatever the fuck reason?

    I just gotta call bullshit here. And if it is what-the-fuck-ever, the LEAST you could've done was make a decent story out of instead of some short bullshit quip tagged with a cowboy association line to make it sound cool and ballsy, as of which it is neither.

    What a waste of my time.
    exactly what i felt like writing i just didnt feel like wasting my time. cowboy do you think youre the terminator or some shit, you sound like a fucking douchebag.

  10. #50
    MMA Internet Champion C0WB0Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nowhere In Particular
    Posts
    15,615
    Points
    1,487 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by socca
    exactly what i felt like writing i just didnt feel like wasting my time. cowboy do you think youre the terminator or some shit, you sound like a fucking douchebag.
    Terminator? Na... I just handle my own shit. Your whiny little punkass would have just sat crying in the corner.

  11. #51
    Master Swordsman Maledar's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,168
    Points
    0 (460 Banked)
    Originally posted by C0WB0Y
    Terminator? Na... I just handle my own shit. Your whiny little punkass would have just sat crying in the corner.
    Only if he wasn't holding the gun.

    Even though yeah this isn't the usual "badassness" you bring to the table I still see your logic in drawing the weapon on a crackhead, the crackhead could have a gun too. He gets crack somehow.

  12. #52
    MMA Internet Champion C0WB0Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nowhere In Particular
    Posts
    15,615
    Points
    1,487 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by Maledar
    Only if he wasn't holding the gun.

    Even though yeah this isn't the usual "badassness" you bring to the table I still see your logic in drawing the weapon on a crackhead, the crackhead could have a gun too. He gets crack somehow.
    Crackhead or not, the point is any intruder gets treated as if he were an assassin.

  13. #53
    Master Swordsman Maledar's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,168
    Points
    0 (460 Banked)
    Originally posted by C0WB0Y
    Crackhead or not, the point is any intruder gets treated as if he were an assassin.
    What if a baby crossed into your front yard?

  14. #54
    The Fucking King! BobTheBuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    place
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,115
    Points
    215 (24,080 Banked)
    Originally posted by Maledar
    What if a baby crossed into your front yard?
    He would prepare for battle and stomp that baby out!

  15. #55
    u wot m8 Cowboy Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,028
    Points
    26 (540,545 Banked)
    cowboy needs to make some god damn kids in case we get invaded in the next 30 years.

  16. #56
    Someone posts A LOT square_blunt's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Santa Barbara-ish
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,173
    Points
    1 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by BobTheBuilder

    He would immediately prepare for battle and stomp that baby out!

  17. #57
    Holy shit I rule!
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Washington
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,097
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    You bring a gun to work as an accountant? Is that even allowed?

  18. #58
    MMA Internet Champion C0WB0Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nowhere In Particular
    Posts
    15,615
    Points
    1,487 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by Cedeno
    You bring a gun to work as an accountant? Is that even allowed?
    I don't bring it. I just always keep a spare here. Top-right desk drawer. And yes, it's allowed.

  19. #59
    The Fucking King! MainEvent's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    TX
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,139
    Points
    6 (603,189 Banked)
    You keep a 1911 in the office? I'd keep that baby at home. I'd most likely bring a water pistol to work.

  20. #60
    MMA Internet Champion C0WB0Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nowhere In Particular
    Posts
    15,615
    Points
    1,487 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by MainEvent
    You keep a 1911 in the office? I'd keep that baby at home. I'd most likely bring a water pistol to work.
    I have another 1911 that I keep at home. And water pistols have a poor track record as a crackhead deterrent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •