User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I'm working late in the office tonight... (C0WB0Y Story ITT)

AddictedToSlurm S. Scruffington's Avatar
    cool shit, i want a 1911 so badly

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    a real man would have bought him a fucking sandwich instead of hid behind a barrel.

I didn't read past 4 responses.

If you were a real man you would have let yourself go out fired up and ready to fuck up, and just been like 'hey pal, what the FUCK are you up to exactly here?' And then if this little fucker, however he gained access, wanted to do some shit you would have took him right the fuck out.

Sincerely, your story, while it started interesting enough, was all in all, really bitched out. Like fuck I hate to draw stereotypical shit but what an american you are, just fucking grab a gun then go check shit out. Like fuck pal, what a scared bitch. I'm sure some cunts will rationalize 'Well it was the smart move to do, you don't know what or who it could be out there'. But seriously, you trying to be all hardass with a gun in some homeless POS's face give me a break, the guy, however he got in (your building has no security, concierge, cameras?) and he's pounding at some door for whatever the fuck reason?

I just gotta call bullshit here. And if it is what-the-fuck-ever, the LEAST you could've done was make a decent story out of instead of some short bullshit quip tagged with a cowboy association line to make it sound cool and ballsy, as of which it is neither.

What a waste of my time.

^ hahaha quality.

i still don't think you needed the gun.
    lalala lalala

Entense Supporter
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I Am Not A Human Being

Originally posted by J.Smitty

If you were a real man you would have let yourself go out fired up and ready to fuck up, and just been like 'hey pal, what the FUCK are you up to exactly here?' And then if this little fucker, however he gained access, wanted to do some shit you would have took him right the fuck out.

Sincerely, your story, while it started interesting enough, was all in all, really bitched out. Like fuck I hate to draw stereotypical shit but what an american you are, just fucking grab a gun then go check shit out. Like fuck pal, what a scared bitch. I'm sure some cunts will rationalize 'Well it was the smart move to do, you don't know what or who it could be out there'. But seriously, you trying to be all hardass with a gun in some homeless POS's face give me a break, the guy, however he got in (your building has no security, concierge, cameras?) and he's pounding at some door for whatever the fuck reason?

I just gotta call bullshit here. And if it is what-the-fuck-ever, the LEAST you could've done was make a decent story out of instead of some short bullshit quip tagged with a cowboy association line to make it sound cool and ballsy, as of which it is neither.

What a waste of my time.

First off... who the fuck are you? Nobody knows, nobody cares.

Secondly, I go about doing enough manly tasks throughout the day for fun. When there is a possibility that my life is in danger, I prefer to hedge my bets.

And I could give a fuck less if you find it entertaining. I've always told my stories as they occur. I'm not gonna create a director's cut special ending for just you Newbitch.

You want better adventure stories? Go live you own.

Someone posts A LOT
    i was doing 1065's last night too, but i didn't have to battle any crack heads...

god i hate my life,

Nor Cal Crew

Cowboy, do you want to earn a looooot of $$$$?

Get Discovery to make a reality series of you....

The PR is for free..
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden-

BANNED
    Originally posted by J.Smitty

What a waste of my time.
    exactly what i felt like writing i just didnt feel like wasting my time. cowboy do you think youre the terminator or some shit, you sound like a fucking douchebag.

Originally posted by socca
    exactly what i felt like writing i just didnt feel like wasting my time. cowboy do you think youre the terminator or some shit, you sound like a fucking douchebag.
    Terminator? Na... I just handle my own shit. Your whiny little punkass would have just sat crying in the corner.

Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by C0WB0Y
    Terminator? Na... I just handle my own shit. Your whiny little punkass would have just sat crying in the corner.
    Only if he wasn't holding the gun.

Even though yeah this isn't the usual "badassness" you bring to the table I still see your logic in drawing the weapon on a crackhead, the crackhead could have a gun too. He gets crack somehow.

Originally posted by Maledar
    Only if he wasn't holding the gun.

Even though yeah this isn't the usual "badassness" you bring to the table I still see your logic in drawing the weapon on a crackhead, the crackhead could have a gun too. He gets crack somehow.
    Crackhead or not, the point is any intruder gets treated as if he were an assassin.

Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by C0WB0Y
    Crackhead or not, the point is any intruder gets treated as if he were an assassin.
    What if a baby crossed into your front yard?

The Fucking King! BobTheBuilder's Avatar
    Originally posted by Maledar
    What if a baby crossed into your front yard?
    He would prepare for battle and stomp that baby out!

cowboy needs to make some god damn kids in case we get invaded in the next 30 years.

Someone posts A LOT square_blunt's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by BobTheBuilder

He would immediately prepare for battle and stomp that baby out!

Holy shit I rule!
    You bring a gun to work as an accountant? Is that even allowed?

Originally posted by Cedeno
    You bring a gun to work as an accountant? Is that even allowed?
    I don't bring it. I just always keep a spare here. Top-right desk drawer. And yes, it's allowed.

Entense Supporter
    You keep a 1911 in the office? I'd keep that baby at home. I'd most likely bring a water pistol to work.

Originally posted by MainEvent
    You keep a 1911 in the office? I'd keep that baby at home. I'd most likely bring a water pistol to work.
    I have another 1911 that I keep at home. And water pistols have a poor track record as a crackhead deterrent.