User Tag List

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas Cowboys

Elite Whore
    defense was pathetic today as it's been for the last 8 games, the secondary can't cover a fucking turd and has no ball-playing skills just absolutely EMBARRASSING

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    and it was awesome. lol you thought you had a chance

Disappointing end to a disappointing season.
    "There he goes, one of God's own prototypes not even considered for mass production, too weird to live and too rare to die."

i think the cowboys need to clean house... get a new qb, new coach, new defense, just start all over

Entense Supporter
    Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, the Universe
    new gm and new defense (esp secondary)

THey needed a new secondary last year too, I would really hope that they do it next season adn address the flaws in rob ryans defense.
    His idea of having 5'10" cbs covering 6'5" recievers is absurd.
    Also it stupid having 2 linebackers covering the entire middle field alone with 3 defensive linemen putting pressure, while having the rest sit back deep to prevent the big play.
    Like against the eagles all they did was a soft cover 4. Putting everyone in the backfield and having lee and brooking cover the whole middle. Made absolutely no sense, they kept doing the same play over and over and have the same result...offensive first down. I hope ryan either changes is plan or gets canned.

Also they need to hire an offensive coordinator.

Garrett cant call offensive plays worth shit.
    Last edited by JmoneySanchez; 1/03/2012 at 3:53 pm.
    "There he goes, one of God's own prototypes not even considered for mass production, too weird to live and too rare to die."

I have lots of Seniority Gabaloo's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    watched this in a father son cowboy run household

man oh man were they pissed. all game the son was railing against newman and sensabaugh.

drink milk like its our job crew

Elite Whore
    I feel bad for Jenkins the man did his job. Nicks was a ghost in that game and guess who shadowed him the entire game while Newman was getting his balls kicked around by Cruz. Newman's performance was absolutely pathetic. He should be embarrassed to take another check from Jerry Jones.

This team is a simple fix but I thought that it should have been done LAST year which is why this season is the shoulders of nobody but Jerry Jones.

First, we need to replace Sensebaugh, Elam cannot be starter, Newman and Alan Ball HAVE to go they do not deserve to wear the star. We need another pass rusher and as good as Spencer is against the run I would not care if we didn't re-sign him.

Garrett cannot be the play caller next year he absolutely awful at calling plays. He can draw them up but he has no idea how to keep a defense on their heals, too predictable.

O-line has to be addressed. Overall we're not too bad with a group of young players but Dough Free has to go he gets beat on every single play just not acceptable.

Finally, Jerry Jones has to come to his senses and hire a real GM. He is a really good talent evaluator but it's clear his ego gets in the way of making the right pick of players.

I'm starting to post
    Ill agree with your last point, the Cowboys will never win anything with Jones being the owner and GM at the same time.

On a side note, el oh el at Newman getting hurdled twice in a game

Elite Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by graphic View Post
    Ill agree with your last point, the Cowboys will never win anything with Jones being the owner and GM at the same time.

On a side note, el oh el at Newman getting hurdled twice in a game
    so you think Newman Ball Sensebaugh and Doug Free should stay on the team?

I'm starting to post
    All I'm saying is that the root of the Cowboys' problems are at the ownership.

Entense Supporter
    McGee??? how many points did he score against the Eagles??? a big fat 0!!!! he completely sucked it up we have NO chance without Romo
    exactly how many interceptions and fumbles did he have again? yea, 0. dude really sucked it up by having a 63% completion rate and rushing for 30 yards (averaging 7 yds/att) while the dipshit jerry calls a coach called screen after screen. just a little info, romo rushed for 46 yards the entire season.

and as for these "pressure" situations, the fumble against the Jets was not a "pressure" situation the game was all but won, just the pick was
    furthermore
    aka the turnovers gave the jets the game. good point great QB's do it ever so often, but he has a knack for that kind of thing.

against the Lions again not a pressure situation we were up by 21, I can actually argue he's played worse when there is no pressure. See those 2 interceptions in the first quarter against Miami, pressure ON. After those 2 INT's he threw for over 200 yards and 2 touchdowns and drove down the field to put in a position to win.
    against the dolphins...REALLY? why was pressure on? his defense gave him a gimme at the end of the 2nd. winning that game had nothing to do with him, if that TD from the 10 yard line wasn't given to him, that was a loss.

Again the 49ers and Redskins, everyone injured (Miles, Felix, Dez) pressure ON. He made due and won those games last second. Then against Redskins again. Played a flawless game won in overtime. Against Giants HUGE pressure game, he threw for 300 yards 4 touchdowns, Defense lost game. AGAIN against Arizona played a nearly flawless game and coach blows win by not calling timeout NOT ON ROMO NOT HIS CALL COACHES FAULT

the SF game was impressive, playing with that injury is not easy but, LOL bailey won the first redskins game single-handedly. No team should go into OT with such shitty teams.

Romo should have called that TO, PERIOD. It's what leaders do.

against Patriots he drives down the field 3rd and 2 to put the game away Garrett calls a draw to Choice ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
    brady would have ran his own play. A QB is a coach on the field in critical times.

With all that said, I am in no way blaming him for this season, I just don't agree that he is a great QB. If I were in the huddle and he was getting angry/yelling, I seriously think I would chuckle.

Ranking the worst about the cowboys:

1) Jerry Jones.
    2) Defense. New corners and safeties all the way through. Yes, the D improved from last year, but they were burned on too many HUGE plays and folded under pressure.
    3) Offensive Line. They are young as hell, they just need time.
    4) Ginger.
    5) No true leader on offense.
    Last edited by Bulldozer; 1/06/2012 at 11:30 pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozer View Post
    only hag whales get my dick hard fo chicks yo

Elite Whore
    I'm liking the moves we've made so far, signed 6 free agents. Nobody really big and no real sexy signings but they are all solid upgrades. I wished we could go after Robinson, Nicks, or Landry it seems like there wouldn't be enough cap room to fill the other needs. Poole, Car, Connor are all solid players will help out the defense immensely. Looking forward to the draft, think we have to go D-line with the first pick, it's a must!

BANNED
    GO COWBOYS!! 2012 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS BABY!!! GO ROMO!! Boom. Here comes the haters....

BANNED
    Entense Supporter
    We don't hate you for that. We pity you.

BANNED
    Entense Supporter
    obviously Jets because they have Tebow for the wildcat.

I have lots of Seniority Gabaloo's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    well you guys had a poor o line already

why not release one of the better ones.

drink milk like its our job crew

Can't wait for the draft. I'm seeing a lot of mocks saying the cowboys will select mark barron. I would be happy with a safety, DE, OLB, or CB. I would also consider grabbing OT David Decastro if he fell to 14. The only player I'm worried about is Coples because I've read he has effort issues.

In 2011, I predicted an 11-5 season and was 10-6 in my predictions. Here are my picks for 2012:

@NYG - Win
    @seattle - Win
    Tampa - Win
    Chicago - Loss
    BYE
    @Baltimore - Loss
    @Carolina - Loss
    NYG - Win
    @ATL - Win
    @Philly - Loss
    Cleveland - Win
    Washington - Win
    Philly - Win
    @Cincy - Loss
    Pitt - Win
    NO - Loss
    @Washington - Win

10-6 winning the division

BANNED
    Can't fuckin wait!! Go Cowboys!!!

New Bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Kyle View Post
    Can't wait for the draft. I'm seeing a lot of mocks saying the cowboys will select mark barron. I would be happy with a safety, DE, OLB, or CB. I would also consider grabbing OT David Decastro if he fell to 14. The only player I'm worried about is Coples because I've read he has effort issues.

In 2011, I predicted an 11-5 season and was 10-6 in my predictions. Here are my picks for 2012:

@NYG - Win
    @seattle - Win
    Tampa - Win
    Chicago - Loss
    BYE
    @Baltimore - Loss
    @Carolina - Loss
    NYG - Win
    @ATL - Win
    @Philly - Loss
    Cleveland - Win
    Washington - Win
    Philly - Win
    @Cincy - Loss
    Pitt - Win
    NO - Loss
    @Washington - Win

10-6 winning the division
    idk about losing to the Bears at home lol.. but everything else seems reasonable, maybe splitting with the Giants might be more realistic.