User Tag List

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 913

Thread: Dallas Cowboys

  1. #81
    Go Rangers nickbahhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,533
    Points
    142 (83,254 Banked)
    Amazing game last night. McNabb has his legs back and that instantly make Philly a threat. Westbrook is going to get his every game......that being said, I really don't know if there is a team in the NFL that is as good as the cowboys. Offensively they are hands down number one. Defensively they are going to give most teams fits. They got into the backfield a lot last night, McNabb just did a ridiculous job escaping. Once Newman is healthy the secoindary will be one of the best in the league and I think it will tough for any team to beat them.
    http://i.minus.com/irCo4CcM7v4Xh.jpg

  2. #82
    I'm a post-aholic DFizzle's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,035
    Points
    10 (515,498 Banked)
    Originally posted by ghost
    For all of what, 7 minutes?


    See you in December. In Philly.
    I was strictly referring to the last game, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by max unit View Post
    Will I ever be able to say anything on these boards without it going back to the time I cut my scrotum open?
    Official 2012 Late Night Crew. We're up later than you.

  3. #83
    The Fucking King! MainEvent's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    TX
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,139
    Points
    6 (639,190 Banked)
    Originally posted by nickbahhh
    Amazing game last night. McNabb has his legs back and that instantly make Philly a threat. Westbrook is going to get his every game......that being said, I really don't know if there is a team in the NFL that is as good as the cowboys. Offensively they are hands down number one. Defensively they are going to give most teams fits. They got into the backfield a lot last night, McNabb just did a ridiculous job escaping. Once Newman is healthy the secoindary will be one of the best in the league and I think it will tough for any team to beat them.
    I wouldn't say the Cowboys are hands down the best scoring, but they are the most talented for it. Denver has been the highest scoring team so far and there's a chance they end up the highest scoring team by season's end if Dallas O stalls like it did late last season. I like the Broncos receiving duo more than the Cowboys but the running game of Dallas more.

  4. #84
    I have lots of Seniority wyre's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Wall
    Age
    34
    Posts
    43,952
    Points
    2,311 (4,302,866 Banked)
    goddammit
    CORN! CORN!

  5. #85
    Bad-ass Member porpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    642
    Points
    16 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by MainEvent
    I wouldn't say the Cowboys are hands down the best scoring, but they are the most talented for it. Denver has been the highest scoring team so far and there's a chance they end up the highest scoring team by season's end if Dallas O stalls like it did late last season. I like the Broncos receiving duo more than the Cowboys but the running game of Dallas more.
    Don't forget that Dallas also has one of the best TE's in the league in Witten. He's a deep ball and a check down threat that denver doesn't have.

  6. #86
    Go Rangers nickbahhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,533
    Points
    142 (83,254 Banked)
    Originally posted by porpus
    Don't forget that Dallas also has one of the best TE's in the league in Witten. He's a deep ball and a check down threat that denver doesn't have.
    Plus Romo>Cutler any day, and Felix Jones hasn't even begun to emerge as the offensive weapon I have no doubt he will become.
    http://i.minus.com/irCo4CcM7v4Xh.jpg

  7. #87
    The Fucking King! MainEvent's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    TX
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,139
    Points
    6 (639,190 Banked)
    Cutler has just scratched the surface, he has a higher ceiling than Romo, plus a rocket arm. He also didn't have proven offensive weapons already gathered for him.

    What bothers me about Dallas is their offense stalls horribly whenever they're in a rut. Take away the deep ball like defenses did last year and there's no way TO needs to be double covered and Jason Witten doesn't have breakaway speed.

  8. #88
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,341
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by nickbahhh
    Amazing game last night. McNabb has his legs back and that instantly make Philly a threat. Westbrook is going to get his every game......that being said, I really don't know if there is a team in the NFL that is as good as the cowboys. Offensively they are hands down number one. Defensively they are going to give most teams fits. They got into the backfield a lot last night, McNabb just did a ridiculous job escaping. Once Newman is healthy the secoindary will be one of the best in the league and I think it will tough for any team to beat them.
    Seriously McNabb must of broken threw 3 sacks, Dallas had 4 overall in the game and they seriously should of had like 7 or 8. Their defense is definetly not playing to its potentional right now, way to many big names on that side of the ball to be anything less than the oldschool DoomsDay Defense of the 70s, obviously that offense is best in the league.

    Originally posted by MainEvent
    I wouldn't say the Cowboys are hands down the best scoring, but they are the most talented for it. Denver has been the highest scoring team so far and there's a chance they end up the highest scoring team by season's end if Dallas O stalls like it did late last season. I like the Broncos receiving duo more than the Cowboys but the running game of Dallas more.
    Denvers offense is really potent but I get the feeling that Jay Cutler isnt going to hold this up, dont get me wrong, he looks real good right now but I just dont see them playing anything like they have been the whole season. I hope they do though ive always liked denver. As for now i think dallas is definetly best team in the league, and as for 2nd best, the way things are looking its like a 5 way tie.

  9. #89
    Go Rangers nickbahhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,533
    Points
    142 (83,254 Banked)


    Haha, just looked at some pictures from Monday. I am awesome.
    http://i.minus.com/irCo4CcM7v4Xh.jpg

  10. #90
    Bad-ass Member porpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    642
    Points
    16 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by MainEvent
    Cutler has just scratched the surface, he has a higher ceiling than Romo, plus a rocket arm. He also didn't have proven offensive weapons already gathered for him.

    What bothers me about Dallas is their offense stalls horribly whenever they're in a rut. Take away the deep ball like defenses did last year and there's no way TO needs to be double covered and Jason Witten doesn't have breakaway speed.
    Are you kidding me? TO has the second most TD catches of all time and I guarantee you they're not all from 40 yd bombs. He's great in the slant and often turns short passes in to big gains after catching the ball.

  11. #91
    You Agitatin' My Dots? Fpac's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, the Universe
    Age
    32
    Posts
    33,347
    Points
    1,261 (8,873,887 Banked)
    16 more wins

  12. #92
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,341
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by Fpac
    16 more wins
    i realized today that at the begining of the season my expectations were so high that anything other than 19-0 would be a disappointment (as long as they win super bowl ofcourse) Anyway anyone that thought the Packers were going to win today are way to confident in aaron rodgers and dont realize hes still trying to get that chemistry and confidence with everyone. lets go bills 3-0!!!

  13. #93
    u wot m8 Cowboy Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,028
    Points
    26 (572,807 Banked)
    jason taylor is out for the game on sunday

  14. #94
    Posting Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Waco
    Age
    33
    Posts
    391
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    i think the cowboys ill go all the way.

  15. #95
    Bad-ass Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Dirty
    Age
    31
    Posts
    650
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Felix mother fuckin Jones is a boss.

    They'll beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl.
    Reporter: What do you think of western civilization?
    Mahatma Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.

  16. #96
    Elite Whore
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tha 501
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,638
    Points
    91 (0 Banked)
    Originally posted by Ess Jay
    Felix mother fuckin Jones is a boss.

    They'll beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl.
    its fixed.

  17. #97
    You Agitatin' My Dots? Fpac's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, the Universe
    Age
    32
    Posts
    33,347
    Points
    1,261 (8,873,887 Banked)
    FUCK THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!




    there goes our undefeated season

  18. #98
    I'm a post-aholic DFizzle's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,035
    Points
    10 (515,498 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by max unit View Post
    Will I ever be able to say anything on these boards without it going back to the time I cut my scrotum open?
    Official 2012 Late Night Crew. We're up later than you.

  19. #99
    u wot m8 Cowboy Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,028
    Points
    26 (572,807 Banked)
    haha im not worried we lost. redskins played an awesome game. i think Jim Zorn is going to do alot of good things there.

  20. #100
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,341
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    i dont understand why marion barber only carried the ball 11 times. First 3 weeks of the season he carried the ball over 25+ each game, he needs to be invovled much more every game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •