User Tag List

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas Cowboys

Amazing game last night. McNabb has his legs back and that instantly make Philly a threat. Westbrook is going to get his every game......that being said, I really don't know if there is a team in the NFL that is as good as the cowboys. Offensively they are hands down number one. Defensively they are going to give most teams fits. They got into the backfield a lot last night, McNabb just did a ridiculous job escaping. Once Newman is healthy the secoindary will be one of the best in the league and I think it will tough for any team to beat them.
    http://i.minus.com/irCo4CcM7v4Xh.jpg

Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by ghost
    For all of what, 7 minutes?

See you in December. In Philly.
    I was strictly referring to the last game, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by max unit View Post
    Will I ever be able to say anything on these boards without it going back to the time I cut my scrotum open?
    Official 2012 Late Night Crew. We're up later than you.

Entense Supporter
    Originally posted by nickbahhh
    Amazing game last night. McNabb has his legs back and that instantly make Philly a threat. Westbrook is going to get his every game......that being said, I really don't know if there is a team in the NFL that is as good as the cowboys. Offensively they are hands down number one. Defensively they are going to give most teams fits. They got into the backfield a lot last night, McNabb just did a ridiculous job escaping. Once Newman is healthy the secoindary will be one of the best in the league and I think it will tough for any team to beat them.
    I wouldn't say the Cowboys are hands down the best scoring, but they are the most talented for it. Denver has been the highest scoring team so far and there's a chance they end up the highest scoring team by season's end if Dallas O stalls like it did late last season. I like the Broncos receiving duo more than the Cowboys but the running game of Dallas more.

Entense Supporter
    goddammit
    CORN! CORN!

Originally posted by MainEvent
    I wouldn't say the Cowboys are hands down the best scoring, but they are the most talented for it. Denver has been the highest scoring team so far and there's a chance they end up the highest scoring team by season's end if Dallas O stalls like it did late last season. I like the Broncos receiving duo more than the Cowboys but the running game of Dallas more.
    Don't forget that Dallas also has one of the best TE's in the league in Witten. He's a deep ball and a check down threat that denver doesn't have.

Originally posted by porpus
    Don't forget that Dallas also has one of the best TE's in the league in Witten. He's a deep ball and a check down threat that denver doesn't have.
    Plus Romo>Cutler any day, and Felix Jones hasn't even begun to emerge as the offensive weapon I have no doubt he will become.

Entense Supporter
    Cutler has just scratched the surface, he has a higher ceiling than Romo, plus a rocket arm. He also didn't have proven offensive weapons already gathered for him.

What bothers me about Dallas is their offense stalls horribly whenever they're in a rut. Take away the deep ball like defenses did last year and there's no way TO needs to be double covered and Jason Witten doesn't have breakaway speed.

Elite Member
    Originally posted by nickbahhh
    Seriously McNabb must of broken threw 3 sacks, Dallas had 4 overall in the game and they seriously should of had like 7 or 8. Their defense is definetly not playing to its potentional right now, way to many big names on that side of the ball to be anything less than the oldschool DoomsDay Defense of the 70s, obviously that offense is best in the league.

Denvers offense is really potent but I get the feeling that Jay Cutler isnt going to hold this up, dont get me wrong, he looks real good right now but I just dont see them playing anything like they have been the whole season. I hope they do though ive always liked denver. As for now i think dallas is definetly best team in the league, and as for 2nd best, the way things are looking its like a 5 way tie.

Haha, just looked at some pictures from Monday. I am awesome.

Cutler has just scratched the surface, he has a higher ceiling than Romo, plus a rocket arm. He also didn't have proven offensive weapons already gathered for him.

What bothers me about Dallas is their offense stalls horribly whenever they're in a rut. Take away the deep ball like defenses did last year and there's no way TO needs to be double covered and Jason Witten doesn't have breakaway speed.
    Are you kidding me? TO has the second most TD catches of all time and I guarantee you they're not all from 40 yd bombs. He's great in the slant and often turns short passes in to big gains after catching the ball.

Entense Supporter
    Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, the Universe
    16 more wins

Elite Member
    Originally posted by Fpac
    16 more wins
    i realized today that at the begining of the season my expectations were so high that anything other than 19-0 would be a disappointment (as long as they win super bowl ofcourse) Anyway anyone that thought the Packers were going to win today are way to confident in aaron rodgers and dont realize hes still trying to get that chemistry and confidence with everyone. lets go bills 3-0!!!

jason taylor is out for the game on sunday

Posting Slut
    i think the cowboys ill go all the way.

Bad-ass Member
    Felix mother fuckin Jones is a boss.

They'll beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl.
    Reporter: What do you think of western civilization?
    Mahatma Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.

Elite Whore
    Originally posted by Ess Jay
    Felix mother fuckin Jones is a boss.

They'll beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl.
    its fixed.

Entense Supporter
    Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, the Universe
    FUCK THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

there goes our undefeated season

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by max unit View Post
    Will I ever be able to say anything on these boards without it going back to the time I cut my scrotum open?
    Official 2012 Late Night Crew. We're up later than you.

haha im not worried we lost. redskins played an awesome game. i think Jim Zorn is going to do alot of good things there.

Elite Member
    i dont understand why marion barber only carried the ball 11 times. First 3 weeks of the season he carried the ball over 25+ each game, he needs to be invovled much more every game.