User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People celebrating Obama's victory

People celebrating Obama's victory

Stop honking your goddamn horns, stop setting off fireworks, stop yelling across the city. The last time I've experienced anything like this was when I was in Paris and France went to the world cup finals. that's unstandable, but c'mon, this isn't unexpected.

PS, I live in st. louis in the city of wellston.

As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 2,460 people, 779 households, and 578 families residing in the city. The population density was 2,732.6 people per square mile (1,055.3/kmē). There were 961 housing units at an average density of 1,067.5/sq mi (412.3/kmē). The racial makeup of the city was 6.30% White, 92.07% African American, 0.45% Native American, 0.16% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.37% from other races, and 0.61% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.06% of the population.
    srsly guys, i'm have an exam to study for. i get it, you're happy.
    ________
    Canon Rebel XTi w/ EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM

Are all the African American's saying "We're in!"

Fuck.

If you have an exam to study for, why are you posting this nonsense against people celebrating something historical?

Would it be different if McCain won?

Quote Originally Posted by GreekPathetique View Post
    If you have an exam to study for, why are you posting this nonsense against people celebrating something historical?

Yea, niggers by the thousands would not be celebrating.

On the bad side they might have rioted, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreekPathetique View Post

because i can't concentrate with everyone yelling outside, and yes because everyone would be sad and drinking heavily, trying to sedate their disappointment.

everyone's now started screaming "ooooooooooobamma!!!!!"
    ________
    Canon Rebel XTi w/ EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM

I'm starting to post assumeivan's Avatar
    maybe in another 200 years there will be the first gay president.....

doneskies
    donezos

So it's fine to be loud and obnoxious for some arbitrary sporting event but not for one of the most heated presidential elections of modern times? Fuck, dude, people are happy that their team won and they celebrated.

Last edited by Cowboy Kyle; 11/12/2012 at 2:10 pm.

It isn't looking good!.. They've started replacing the Rose Garden at the White House with a watermelon patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Muk View Post
    It isn't looking good!.. They've started replacing the Rose Garden at the White House with a watermelon patch!
    I just laughed hahaah, but i voted for obama and i hope he does a good job

Darkblizz ~

Quote Originally Posted by Muk View Post
    This isn't the spam forum. Keep that shit out of here.

Wanta-be MOD
    I don't think the same would have happened if McCain won, not nearly the same. It was actually my roommates bday on the 4th and he's big on Obama so I met up with him at a bar in philly as the results came in. Afterwards, we went to center city philly and it was so crazy to see that many people excited and happy.....especially over a presidential election of all things. I like Obama, but he just makes me nervous. I liked McCain too but Palin...not so much. I'm not an emotional person, but honestly it was so moving to see people this energized and actually seeming to give a shit about who's in office. Something I'll never forget.

Entense Supporter
    benji, try not living in the nigger-central next time

Entense Supporter
    I wonder what those people would have done had McCain won...probably nothing really national but I bet you would get 1 or 2 isolated incidents of rioting of some kind

Oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChroniX View Post
    I wonder what those people would have done had McCain won...probably nothing really national but I bet you would get 1 or 2 isolated incidents of rioting of some kind
    No way.
    There would be a hell of a lot more than 1 or 2 incidents. Imagine how many people would be rioting because they would be thinking America is a racist country and all that jazz.
    If McCain won it would be a hell of a lot worse then people just drinking and being merry.
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidal View Post
    you don't bang sockit, she bangs you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustache View Post
    is 1 sockit equivalent to 4 dudes?

I'm starting to post
    I didn't vote Obama but I figured if he won, it would sort of "legitimize" blacks. They might think, "hey, I want to do something with my life!" But it seems to be just the opposite. They are exaggerating their undesirable social traits even more. Not only that, I've had several black people really look down their nose at me just this week.

BTW, I'm not racist, but I'm just calling it how I see it.

I saw a homeless guy dancing in the middle of the street screaming "Obama! Obama" and thats when it hit me.... this guy is taking my money and giving it to pieces of shit like him...
    Lets welcome the DUKE to the Baltimore Orioles

I saw something similar. A bunch of fucking idiots partying outside on the street, like it was the 4th of July, because Obama was elected. Now mind you, I know these people, and they aren't racist at all, but of course, when confronted the issue was brought up "He's the first black president and he's going to CHANGE!".......I have no problem with change, I have no problem with a black president, but all these fucking retards that are so "anti-racist" are so PROUD that they elected a BLACK president, and he promises change. (mind you, I have a lot of friends that voted for him, and as many explained why they liked his projections for change, not a single one of them DIDN'T mention that he was black). Is it just me or is that hypocritical? Not voting for him because he's black, but that they bring up his race in an argument that they're faced with. Fucking stupids.

I'm a post-aholic Self Crucified's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepinpoon View Post
    I saw a homeless guy dancing in the middle of the street screaming "Obama! Obama" and thats when it hit me.... this guy is taking my money and giving it to pieces of shit like him...
    You rich bastard! You are one of those people in the top 1% that are making shit tons of money?

Quote Originally Posted by stevetw0510 View Post
    I didn't vote Obama but I figured if he won, it would sort of "legitimize" blacks. They might think, "hey, I want to do something with my life!" But it seems to be just the opposite. They are exaggerating their undesirable social traits even more. Not only that, I've had several black people really look down their nose at me just this week.

BTW, I'm not racist, but I'm just calling it how I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepinpoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Smoker View Post
    I saw something similar. A bunch of fucking idiots partying outside on the street, like it was the 4th of July, because Obama was elected. Now mind you, I know these people, and they aren't racist at all, but of course, when confronted the issue was brought up "He's the first black president and he's going to CHANGE!".......I have no problem with change, I have no problem with a black president, but all these fucking retards that are so "anti-racist" are so PROUD that they elected a BLACK president, and he promises change. (mind you, I have a lot of friends that voted for him, and as many explained why they liked his projections for change, not a single one of them DIDN'T mention that he was black). Is it just me or is that hypocritical? Not voting for him because he's black, but that they bring up his race in an argument that they're faced with. Fucking stupids.
    Idiots.