User Tag List

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Supplement MEGA thread.

Master of Posting
    and if your diet is in check and you have a solid routine down you will make some solid fucking gains..be prepared to lose most of it when you get off them though, so do what you can to get some pct setup to help your body out and help yourself by keeping some gains and don't be out drinking every weekend either, gonna destroy your liver

Creatine, muscle milk, and pretty much almost every lab made supplement (anabolic XO DIABOLIC blood flow 400% increase in anal tissue tearage restoration yada yada..) you buy in places like GNC, Popeyes or Reflex is just straight faggot shit.

Faggot shit.

A proper diet, incorporating a good EFA, and some tiny things like supplementing L-Arginine and BCAA's surrounding your workouts (not necessary really but they do help) is all you need. A properly calculated diet and routine will get you 10X the results some faggot powder that's supposed to pump your shit to the max will.

Plus, seriously, how the fuck can you feel respectable about yourself knowing you couldn't achieve your goals without supplementation? I don't give a shit how jacked anyone is, if they are taking extra shit to get their then what they've built means fuck all to me.

[EDIT] Would like to clarify this a bit more. The supplements in particular I'm talking about are artificially created ones, in particular kits and tests, mass gaining tabs/pills, injections, pretty much any and all steroids. And pretty much any of those artificially created supplementation powder/pills that cause unnatural growth occurrences that otherwise would never happen in your body without them. I am by no means slamming 'supplementation' like fish oil, or L-cyclic minerals & vitamins, or things which are naturally present in our bodies already and in many of the foods we eat.

I speak so derogatory about the artificial shit because
    A) I personally don't believe in any of it, and feel that anyone who takes that shit didn't truly earn every bit of their physique. I don't care how hard you train/work in the gym, if you're taking shit that gives you an unnatural boost above what most people's bodies produce then in my opinion you had to have help to get there, because you couldn't do it yourself.
    B) A good friend of mine used to be on roids and took all the proper measures when coming off them, but years later you can still see the atrophy in his muscles and the skin breakouts and generally just the look of a person who has done something to their body they never should've.
    Last edited by J.Smitty; 12/14/2008 at 11:50 am.

Well one of our really good buddies, a football coach, recommenced them to him and he's really big into working out, so that's my mistake. I was always good about that shit when it came to drugs, didn't really think much about it when it came to working out.

Also what do you mean by pct setup? Ya, I slowed down on drinking, gotta keep my alcoholism in check.

Sorry for hijacking the thread with my ignorance heh...

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Smitty View Post
    Creatine, muscle milk, and pretty much almost every lab made supplement (anabolic XO DIABOLIC blood flow 400% increase in anal tissue tearage restoration yada yada..) you buy in places like GNC, Popeyes or Reflex is just straight faggot shit.

Faggot shit.
    LOL. Supplements are the means to the whole, they just add to it. Thats why they are called supplements and my diet is called a diet.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifos View Post
    Well one of our really good buddies, a football coach, recommenced them to him and he's really big into working out, so that's my mistake. I was always good about that shit when it came to drugs, didn't really think much about it when it came to working out.

Also what do you mean by pct setup? Ya, I slowed down on drinking, gotta keep my alcoholism in check.

PCT is post cycle therapy, it is a time of healing and reversing any negative side effects steroids have done to your body and maintaining the gains you have obtained.

A solid pct consists of an AI and an SERM. The serm helps restore test levels so you dont experience gyno (bitch tits) and you are able to keep most of your gains. The most popular SERM is Nolvadex.

The AI (atleast to my understanding) inhibits andros from converting to estrogen. I like 6OXO because it works and ... is legal.
    Last edited by Impact; 12/10/2008 at 12:43 am.

Do I need a PCT if I've only been on them for a week?

Entense Supporter
    Do I need a PCT if I've only been on them for a week?
    Dude. You should ALWAYS have a pct planned. What is the point of subjecting your body to off the wall hormone levels if you don't plan on keeping your gains.

Atleast promise me you will go pick up some liver longer and 6OXO. Liver longer needs to be taken with all orals esp 17-methyls (which I believe mass is). Make sure you are not experiencing any symptoms of gyno as well.

Remember, I know very little compared to a lot of bbers. I know quite a bit about 17-methyl families and designers so you should really do research.

What kind of cycle do you have planned? and please tell me you aren't drinking on top of this...

Master of Posting
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Smitty View Post

Faggot shit.

A proper diet, incorporating a good EFA, and some tiny things like supplementing L-Arginine and BCAA's surrounding your workouts (not necessary really but they do help) is all you need. A properly calculated diet and routine will get you 10X the results some faggot powder that's supposed to pump your shit to the max will.

Plus, seriously, how the fuck can you feel respectable about yourself knowing you couldn't achieve your goals without supplementation? I don't give a shit how jacked anyone is, if they are taking extra shit to get their then what they've built means fuck all to me.
    lol...that's all im gonna say for that

you know that mass tabs were banned a couple months ago? If you went to the store you couldn't buy them. the bodybuilding industry is pretty shady (supplements), i'm not gonna flame you, it seems like you made a mistake, and hopefully you learn in the future. The problem is the supplement itself isn't exacty labeled as "20 different methylated steroids mixed into a propiertary blend" it gives you some formulas and propiertary blends most people don't know what the fuck is, then they slap a fancy label and claim its a test booster. and then they get shut down because its discovered for what it really is and the potential harm it can do.

and PCT = what he said pretty much...in simplest terms, it helps (SAFELY) get you back to where you were before you started the cycle while keeping as much as the gains as possible

Quote Originally Posted by impactaway View Post
    PCT is post cycle therapy, it is a time of healing and reversing any negative side effects steroids have done to your body and maintaining the gains you have obtained.

A solid pct consists of an AI and an SERM. The serm helps restore test levels so you dont experience gyno (bitch tits) and you are able to keep most of your gains. The most popular SERM is Nolvadex.

The AI (atleast to my understanding) inhibits andros from converting to estrogen. I like 6OXO because it works and ... is legal.
    just wanna add don't confuse nolvadex with novedex btw, novedex = shitty gaspari product, real nolvadex will be hard to find, most likely. Anyone on gear in your gym (who is somewhat smart) should be able to hook it up though

Well I'm getting off that shit asap, I just figured it was exactly what you said, some booster. The whole reason I was even curious about them is because I have a problem gaining weight even though I'm on a good diet and after seeing my cousin blow up I figured to check them out.

Also I'm not huge into BB, just like to workout to keep myself looking good. And no impact, I haven't drank in the week that I've been on them. Though my buddy has been on this Susto Test stuff which I'm guessing is basically the same shit, and he drinks nearly every night.

Entense Supporter
    You are pretty young to be doing these as well. Test levels should be pretty high.

Master of Posting
    I'm not sure how just getting off em is gonna work but goodluck dude hopefully you don't get any fucked sides

Entense Supporter
    I would take half what you take regularly tomorrow and stop the next day. Buy pct perfect from gnc and a 6oxo and take them before you goto bed and when you wake up.

What are some good fat burners? I think I want supplements to help me lose weight faster even though I am working out and eating less calories. I read the explanations of different types of fat burners on bodybuilding.com (appetite suppressants, carb blockers, fat blockers, thermogenic fat burners, etc) but their top 5 best sellers per category don't always have the best reviews. So what have anyone of you guys used to lose weight and what were the side effects?

Master of Posting
    ^ fat burners suck.

diet+workout is where its at.

although i've heard good things on EC stacks.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ligaya View Post
    What are some good fat burners? I think I want supplements to help me lose weight faster even though I am working out and eating less calories. I read the explanations of different types of fat burners on bodybuilding.com (appetite suppressants, carb blockers, fat blockers, thermogenic fat burners, etc) but their top 5 best sellers per category don't always have the best reviews. So what have anyone of you guys used to lose weight and what were the side effects?
    for fat burners, I use leviathan.

Havent used it in a while though.

Posting Slut
    you guys ever heard of white flood.. i took it twice n didnt like it.. im just tryin to get a good regime started with some sups (5' 10" 150lbs) any recomendations??
    My Sig is WAY too big. Now I've read the rules.

Master of Posting
    Quote Originally Posted by dongo View Post
    you guys ever heard of white flood.. i took it twice n didnt like it.. im just tryin to get a good regime started with some sups (5' 10" 150lbs) any recomendations??
    controlled labs NO supplement..that along with a few other are praised on the BB forums..its just like any other NO supplement, loaded with caffeine to get you going..

just stick to the basics: multivitamin, EFA's, protein, creatine

the #1 thing for you is going to be food though..you can easily pack on some weight if you're only 150 at 5'10"

what will creatine do for me if i am trying to lose weight and tone my body?

cycling m-drol ATM. excellent results.

Master of Posting
    Quote Originally Posted by ligaya View Post
    what will creatine do for me if i am trying to lose weight and tone my body?
    well you'll look fuller, and have more endurance in the gym..I believe creatine is good on both a cut and bulk

Quote Originally Posted by Rogus View Post
    cycling m-drol ATM. excellent results.
    lolllll I will provide 0 help to you with any pct, GL dbag!