User Tag List

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Supplement MEGA thread.

Entense Supporter
    all i take is a multivitamin and some fish oil

Quote Originally Posted by Rogus View Post
    nope, i didnt. im sure a lot of people in this thread didnt know about PCT... that's why i posted that info with some useful links so people wouldnt have to go searching like i did. and your half-assed replies didnt help with shit. and it was impact who first said anything useful about PCT instead of "uhhh pct setup". trying to steal other peoples credit now? you're nothing.
    this is my 2nd cycle with drol and have yet to get gyno even w/o pct. your hopes fail, just like your life.
    you are a gigantic tool for juicing when you have no idea what you are doing, it's assholes like you that make people think bodybuilders are incompetent douches.

I sincerely hope you get bitch tits so you learn a lesson

Quote Originally Posted by schism13 View Post
    Nah I think hes got it down dude..loll

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html
    ah shit I wish I would have seen that when I bought my creatine last year. I got ON http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/crea.html. 400 servings for 40 bucks, shit is going to last me the rest of my life.

but I take:

whey (post WO) + dextrose
    casein (before bed)
    multivitamin
    green tea extract - because they are ridiculously cheap, why not
    st johns wort - my happy pills, got them for minor depression, not sure if they are helping

gonna get some more fish oil when i restock. it's gonna be a costly restock since I'm out of everything almost
    - 1025 lb

drink milk like it's our job crew

Entense Supporter
    Just bought some ON 100% Whey, extreme milk chocolate which I heard tastes amazing. And I got a bunch of samples of other things. I plan on picking up some Casein when I get my next paycheck, and I want to get a preworkout energy mix too. I was leaning towards White Flood or NO-Xplode, but I think I'll get the Xplode because it will give me creatine where I'm not taking any other supplement for it.

So pretty much, by next week I'll be taking

Multivitamin
    Fish oil
    Whey
    Casein
    and NO-Xplode

I also started an EC stack on monday but I bought bronkaid instead of straight ephedrine, and I'm getting terrible sore throats in the morning from the added ingredients.

Master of Posting
    Quote Originally Posted by lakai View Post
    Just bought some ON 100% Whey, extreme milk chocolate which I heard tastes amazing. And I got a bunch of samples of other things. I plan on picking up some Casein when I get my next paycheck, and I want to get a preworkout energy mix too. I was leaning towards White Flood or NO-Xplode, but I think I'll get the Xplode because it will give me creatine where I'm not taking any other supplement for it.

So pretty much, by next week I'll be taking

Multivitamin
    Fish oil
    Whey
    Casein
    and NO-Xplode

I also started an EC stack on monday but I bought bronkaid instead of straight ephedrine, and I'm getting terrible sore throats in the morning from the added ingredients.
    Try double rich chocolate instead next time if you don't like it.

and just drink some milk before you go to bed instead of buying casein.

and don't waste your money on NO products, caffeine pills + creatine = cheaper + more effective

Entense Supporter
    I originally ordered the double rich, but had them change it to the extreme milk. I'll probably end up liking both, but I heard the extreme milk tastes pretty much like nesquik.

Entense Supporter
    I just got my order of whey and this shit tastes amazing. Tastes just like real chocolate milk, it doesn't have that chalky taste.

And yeah, I'll probably just start taking caffeine instead. I have some 200mg pills, should I take less and when do you think I should take them? 30 mins before working out?

Also, I'm dieting/cutting right now and in a calorie deficit to lose some BF. Should I be taking creatine to try and gain what muscle I can or should I not bother until I start bulking in a few months?

Entense Supporter
    i just got SNS inhibit-e for PCT. apparently it's suppose to work really well and it's legal
    okay you have an AI now what about an serm?

Master of Posting
    Quote Originally Posted by lakai View Post
    I just got my order of whey and this shit tastes amazing. Tastes just like real chocolate milk, it doesn't have that chalky taste.

And yeah, I'll probably just start taking caffeine instead. I have some 200mg pills, should I take less and when do you think I should take them? 30 mins before working out?

Also, I'm dieting/cutting right now and in a calorie deficit to lose some BF. Should I be taking creatine to try and gain what muscle I can or should I not bother until I start bulking in a few months?
    Just try whatever works best for you, try 30 before, or right before, just test it out.

And yeah I think creatine is great for both cutting and bulking, pick up the shit I linked above

Master of Posting
    Quote Originally Posted by impactaway View Post
    okay you have an AI now what about an serm?
    lol nah hes fine dude, let him do his thing he doesn't need help

GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein
    MRI Black Powder- Orange Burst mmmmm
    Ultra PrimeSecretagogue

I started a new vitamin diet. I used to take multivitamins but I felt no change in the way my body functions. Now I take a bunch of different individuals and I feel great.

Vitamin C+E
    Niacin
    Vitamin B-complex
    Echinacea
    CLA

My buddy told me about CLA and it improves your digestive tract. It's the enzyme found in dairy products that's really good for you, without the fat and cholesterol. I feel great throughout the day now, and my poor immune system doesn't bother me as much.

I have lots of Seniority kndguy's Avatar
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ l̴͍͍͙̺̞ͫ̍̔̍ͩͮͯ̽̿ͩ͒̇̒̓̓̍ŏ̾ͮ͊͛ͫͪ̓̈́̇͏̛̀&#
    hmm been checking around and I got a question that I don't know if I fully answered it myself...

do you get what you pay for when it comes to supplements?

or a cheaper version of such and such supplement does the job?

Mainly this is directed towards whey proteins. There are so many brands out there.

I am currently looking for WPI... and I like the looks of AllMax IsoFlex. What I like about the BB.com store is that it lists the components of what you buy.

When going to a cheap store like Wallmart, or even Costco, and looking at their ~19 bucks whey protein, the back of the product looks good, in terms of nutrition, but there are no ingredients on the labels.

Evidently, I do not want to spend a lot of money and I do not want to get a crap of a product. I know that the supplement industry relies on morons like me to support their growing revenue. So I would like to know if it makes sense to go for the better stuff (or stuff that seems to be more appealing to me) vs. stuff that may have what I want but is significantly cheaper.

Thanks

EDIT: I am pretty sure I found the answer, but I would like to hear your input guys.

Also, if anyone wants to... give their input on having IGF1 in the Iso Flex... and what you think about its 1% content.
    I have read a few articles, but I want you personal input if you can.
    Last edited by kndguy; 4/03/2009 at 9:18 am.
    1RM Calc. Never ever have doubt.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Quote Originally Posted by kndguy View Post
    hmm been checking around and I got a question that I don't know if I fully answered it myself...

Mainly this is directed towards whey proteins. There are so many brands out there.

I am currently looking for WPI... and I like the looks of AllMax IsoFlex. What I like about the BB.com store is that it lists the components of what you buy.

When going to a cheap store like Wallmart, or even Costco, and looking at their ~19 bucks whey protein, the back of the product looks good, in terms of nutrition, but there are no ingredients on the labels.

Evidently, I do not want to spend a lot of money and I do not want to get a crap of a product. I know that the supplement industry relies on morons like me to support their growing revenue. So I would like to know if it makes sense to go for the better stuff (or stuff that seems to be more appealing to me) vs. stuff that may have what I want but is significantly cheaper.

Thanks

EDIT: I am pretty sure I found the answer, but I would like to hear your input guys.

Also, if anyone wants to... give their input on having IGF1 in the Iso Flex... and what you think about its 1% content.
    i'd like to know the answer to the wal-mart bought whey. it's so damn cheap and i cannot afford the expensive stuff.

Entense Supporter
    hmm.
    Whey, imo, is whey protein.

I would buy with taste being a priority. Just keep in mind that whatever the ingredients are won't matter if you are unable to drink the stuff.

With that being said, there are other kinds of proteins that will help you as well.

Casin is amazing. It digests much slower than whey and is super abundant in cottage cheese. Great for before bed or breakfast.

ON 100% Whey Protein - post wo
    ON BCAAs - pre wo
    Controlled Labs White Flood - pre wo
    Controlled Labs Green Mag (ON Creatine Mono on off days) - 1/2 pre, 1/2 post wo
    Multi vitamin - whenever
    Flaxseed oil - whenever

Thanks

In terms of quality, costco whey is obviously a bit worse than stuff like ON 100% whey. But for people such as you and I taking it as a sup post workout you are not going to notice a difference except for the taste. IF you are strapped for cash then there is not a thing wrong with buying the lesser quality protein from walmart and costco.

but like impact said. there is no point in buying it if you cant get it down the hatch

Holy shit I rule! PM ME FOR REDDIT LINKS's Avatar
    PVL mutant mass
    Con Cret creatine
    multi vitamins

If anyone needs any help i got a great website that has awesome discouts ships fast and has a referral program!
    SpearFishing Crew

Super Moderator
    Entense Supporter
    so link us

I have lots of Seniority kndguy's Avatar
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ l̴͍͍͙̺̞ͫ̍̔̍ͩͮͯ̽̿ͩ͒̇̒̓̓̍ŏ̾ͮ͊͛ͫͪ̓̈́̇͏̛̀&#
    Got another question...

Why do dudes switch up with pre-workout and post-workout shakes?

Like why go with different brands but they are both whey shakes? just because? or what

might be a stupid question
    1RM Calc. Never ever have doubt.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Holy shit I rule! PM ME FOR REDDIT LINKS's Avatar
    SpearFishing Crew