User Tag List

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Supplement MEGA thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Antilulz View Post
    nice referral link?

Holy shit I rule! PM ME FOR REDDIT LINKS's Avatar
    yeah its the referral and the email is split-chaos@hotmail.com if you want the discount i think its 10-15% on first purchase
    SpearFishing Crew

Entense Supporter
    yeah its the referral and the email is split-chaos@hotmail.com if you want the discount i think its 10-15% on first purchase
    read the rules, jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by bgwin View Post
    so link us
    He asked for it impact, and hes a super mod.
    SpearFishing Crew

I have lots of Seniority kndguy's Avatar
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ l̴͍͍͙̺̞ͫ̍̔̍ͩͮͯ̽̿ͩ͒̇̒̓̓̍ŏ̾ͮ͊͛ͫͪ̓̈́̇͏̛̀&#
    how long does a bucket of whey last for you guys?

I bought 2 pounds and its probably enough for another 2 weeks for me. So that's a month next week... and another 2 weeks... so about a month and a half for 50 bucks. Comes to much cheaper as if compared to spending money on daily means or preparing chicken.

Having said that... I can most definitely see the benefit of post workout shake in terms of protein delivery and muscle recovery. I compared it to chicken breast with rice as compared to 2 scoops of shake after workout... and the 2 scoops are better at delivering the protein.
    1RM Calc. Never ever have doubt.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Depends on how often you take it, my schedule is awkward for sure everytime after a workout, and sometimes before sleep, IDK if you are trying to gain weight or cut but this is an awesome deal. 15 pounds for 55

http://www.strongernutrition.com/Pro...aspx?vip=21045
    SpearFishing Crew

I have lots of Seniority kndguy's Avatar
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ l̴͍͍͙̺̞ͫ̍̔̍ͩͮͯ̽̿ͩ͒̇̒̓̓̍ŏ̾ͮ͊͛ͫͪ̓̈́̇͏̛̀&#
    hence why I asked how long does a bucket of why last for you, guys?
    1RM Calc. Never ever have doubt.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

muscletech is the most overpriced supplement brand on the market, not to mention its all bullshit.

I strongly recommend products by Controlled Labs, their creatine is called Green Magnitude (there is also a pill form thats slightly different called Green Bulge lol) their is minimal creatine bloating but you get that bigger, puffier look. It's magnesium creatine chelate, which is supposidly some new big deal, not sure how much of it's bullshit but it's been working for me.
    I feel like I work for this company right now but i just like the price and the products work well.
    White Flood is their NO pre-workout shake, I like it cuz it doesn't give me the shakes and jitters like all the other shit packed with caffine.

Am currently using no supplements except multivitamins and my weight is really low. Haven't being going to the gym so obviously no powders etc. But I'm moving cross country in 2 days so once i get settled and get a gym membership i'll probably look into something. Can you guys give me some advice on what to get?

Use to use mutant mass, because its really cheap, got some good gains off it, 10 pounds in a few weeks with stuffing my goddamn face inbetween workouts/shakes. How good is this stuff and should I go back to it? If not, what else? Not really into the creatine thing, or anything else that puffs up unnaturally, I'm not in a huge rush but i'd like to gain moderately quickly while staying healthy. Suggestions?

edit: weight is low for a few reasons
    1) quit smoking weed 2 weeks ago cold turkey, and i was on an all day every basis pretty much. so was reliant on it for appetite.
    2) haven't gone to the gym in ages due to moving/exams etc.

Weight gainers = simple carbs & fast digesting = bad.

Vegetables, fiber, protein, water, creatine.. all you need

Went from 135lbs 6'0 to 200lbs on food, water & creatine. Natural bodybuilding FTW.

bro, bro, bro your broat... sh|bby's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Lean Whey Protein Powder - basic shit from GNC
    Weightlifting Pre-workout NO called BlackPowder - i will swear by this until the day i die. works alot like NO Explode (in terms of amping you up for your workout, and expanding blood flow to muscles), but contains many different aspects of post workout supplements, like creatine and taurine. After working this into my workout regime, I hardly ever experienced any soreness, but yet kept getting gains in the gym, hitting harder and harder.

Pre-cardio I take Drenalin Hardcore (by six star muscle). Noticed it helps with the intensity of my cardio, even though I'm working just as hard, be it playing basketball, or on the treadmill, my heart rate is steadier / stronger, and the sweat just pours off of me. My favorite fat burner out of all the ones I've tried. (would recommend staying away from Lipo 6)

Take a multivitamin twice a day, once after breakfast and once after dinner (recommended dosage on the bottle). And one 50mg zinc pill just before I go to bed.

a few links for zinc which should make you perk up:
    http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer...e_answers.html

http://www.askmen.com/sports/foodcou...ting_well.html
    Hard evidence: According to the Cornell Institute for Reproductive Medicine Center for Male Reproduction in New York, zinc is a key raw material for testosterone production and male fertility. Other medical texts cite zinc as being vital to the production of semen. The doctors at Cornell also say that zinc is essential for the prostate -- your body’s love pump.
    (note: if you don't want to read about my dick...then skip the last part. don't be a little bitch about it)

Zinc has done a ton for my sex life. I hadn't had any complaints in the bedroom before, but now I receive applause. Be it a placebo (mental thing, it works because i think its working) or it literally does have a legitimate influence, I find my erections to firmer and stronger. Not only am i producing more ejaculate (which for some insane reason really gets my GF off), but i'm lasting on average about an hour longer in bed. It's upped my sex drive to near barbaric levels. I would highly suggest to anyone to try taking a zinc supplement. I went to Walmart and got a bottle of 100 50mg tablets for around 6 dollars. I just take one every night before I go to bed, and once when I wake up. Even if you already think your a champ in the bedroom, for six bucks, give it a shot. You might be as surprised as I was.
    Last edited by sh|bby; 5/08/2009 at 4:18 pm. Reason: links updated
    Quote Originally Posted by aenimav View Post
    in before shibby goes from high school to high school to give motivational speeches of which the kids really just dont care but they go along with it so they can get out of class

Entense Supporter
    Depends on how often you take it, my schedule is awkward for sure everytime after a workout, and sometimes before sleep, IDK if you are trying to gain weight or cut but this is an awesome deal. 15 pounds for 55

http://www.strongernutrition.com/Pro...aspx?vip=21045
    quit posting referral links dude.

I take nectar protein.

I'm starting to post
    Currently taking whey protein, creatine, multivitamin and fish oil.

Ive just put in an order to run my first PH cycle. Reading through the thread I see some of u guys will disagree this but i think i've put in enough research to do this safely and i personally think the gains outweigh the risks.

As its my first cycle im only taking h-drol which is quite a mild PH so hopefully won't see many sides affects. With it I will be taking cycle assist and for PCT i have reversitol and activate extreme. Haven't got a SERM because it is hard to get in the UK and from the research done is very unlikely to be necessecary for a mild PH such as h-drol. Planning this to be an 6 week cycle and hope to gain 12lbs and lower my BF%. Will update you guys on how it goes if anyone is interested.

Somewhat Poster
    Been trying to gain weight, due to Iraq draining me to just skin and bone. I was taking Nitrix, but never noticed anything after one bottle, so I stopped. Now I'm taking EAS 100% Whey after workouts and just started BSN True Mass for my morning shake.

Somewhat Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinggus View Post
    Been trying to gain weight, due to Iraq draining me to just skin and bone. I was taking Nitrix, but never noticed anything after one bottle, so I stopped. Now I'm taking EAS 100% Whey after workouts and just started BSN True Mass for my morning shake.
    creatine,Quick Mass,FOOD, Gym.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinggus View Post
    i have never had any problems digesting any whey but for some reason EAS destroys my tummy.

Wanta-be MOD
    Anyone try www.trueprotein.com? I've seen it all over IA forums. Apparently it's more pure protein than most brands. 25lbs of whey for $120... but unflavored/unsweetened. But bulk protein = cheap.

I think I might get a 25lb recession tub, waxy maize starch, and a couple lbs of BCAA's from that site when my supplements run out.

WII: 7126 9625 7837 8290

What's the best value multivitamin out there? I looked at bodybuilding.com and found these vitamins called Universal Animal Pak http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html They are the highest rated but are hella expensive for me. The next one was the Opti-Men http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/men.html These are much cheaper and are ranked 2nd on the list. I'm sure the Animal Pak is good, but im not looking to become a monster nor am I maintaining any kind of physique. I am looking for a vitamin that will help me work out better and not just make me healthier. I could pick up some generic brand if I wanted that.

bro, bro, bro your broat... sh|bby's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    i just use the main one from walmart. its a generic brand, but most multivitamins that are promoted by GNC or some other health nut store don't offer much of a difference (except they cost much more).
    Quote Originally Posted by aenimav View Post
    in before shibby goes from high school to high school to give motivational speeches of which the kids really just dont care but they go along with it so they can get out of class