User Tag List

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: New OFFICIAL EF Arsenal thread

Quote Originally Posted by craY View Post
    so... is your dad or whatever a FFL dealer or just a hobbyist? Thats a pretty amazing collection. You should aim at maneuvering your way into inheriting that gun collection
    He invested a bunch of money into a friend's business that took off so he owned like half of that, but then it got sold for X amount of money (I don't know the amount). He used to work for the fire department but now he's retired so he has nothing to do.... Had to build that safe room thing into the house (concrete-steel-concrete) for insurance purposes and it's like insured for some large amount, but don't ask me details.

If it's not all sold by the time he dies, it's all mine! I would sell most of it though, keep a few super nice ones but there's no need for all that.

Holy shit I rule! Trailer Trash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobd314 View Post
    He invested a bunch of money into a friend's business that took off so he owned like half of that, but then it got sold for X amount of money (I don't know the amount). He used to work for the fire department but now he's retired so he has nothing to do.... Had to build that safe room thing into the house (concrete-steel-concrete) for insurance purposes and it's like insured for some large amount, but don't ask me details.

If it's not all sold by the time he dies, it's all mine! I would sell most of it though, keep a few super nice ones but there's no need for all that.
    zombies????? hello????

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Good to see you have enough time to write gay slogans on your weapon rather than be out using it. Let someone else who's a motivated trigger puller use that, you seem to be wasting it's time.
    dude ant, it's a privately owned AR....i'd customize mine too.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
    Member of the Three Horns never play with Long Necks crew
    Entensity 'Roo Krew
    monkey sex pest (10:45:23 AM): ill fuck you til you love me faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Wheat View Post
    dude ant, it's a privately owned AR....i'd customize mine too.
    and he spelt HAJI wrong for fucks sake. Him and his faggot friends have a bunch of videos on youtube. problably have 3 grand worth of gear each just to shoot some paper.

fuckin pog ass specop wannabe

Entense Supporter
    If you have something mean to say about someone's gun, take it out of my fucking thread. This is for showing off guns and overall feeling good, don't be a dick man.

REAL Official EF IRC channel irc://irc.efnet.net/entensity
    EF first name crew. EF Survival Crew. EF Marriage Crew
    Search for "hdshizzle" or click HERE for my HD movies!
    MOTHERFUCKING JEW CREW

and he spelt HAJI wrong for fucks sake. Him and his faggot friends have a bunch of videos on youtube. problably have 3 grand worth of gear each just to shoot some paper.

fuckin pog ass specop wannabe
    duuuuude wtf is up with you?

if i had the money i'd have a shitton of personal gear too.

Entensity 'Roo Krew

duuuuude wtf is up with you?

if i had the money i'd have a shitton of personal gear too.
    yeah but you're a hard chargin trigger pulling grunt.

yeah but you're a hard chargin trigger pulling grunt.
    he's in the marine corps...and i'm sure he's an 0311....which is the same job as mine

Entensity 'Roo Krew

he's in the marine corps...and i'm sure he's an 0311....which is the same job as mine
    he's an armourer!

GJ guys way the fuck up a good thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CroCop View Post
    hes a god damn legend, you shut your gypsy mouth

I try my best

If I were to have acted on impulse, I probably would have said something like...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glin1216
    Good to see you have enough time to write gay slogans on your weapon rather than be out using it. Let someone else who's a motivated trigger puller use that, you seem to be wasting it's time.
    'Roid rage?
    Sorry I couldn't live up to your expectations Beast, but thank you for re-affirming my feelings towards most people. You may take solace in knowing that I will lose very little sleep over what you just said.
    I don't know if you have a bone to pick with me for one reason or another but I can't bring myself to care about the words of a Canadian Mountie cumstain, but you can wash this down with some creatine and maple syrup and call it a day.

Oh and I'd also like to apologize for not spending my money (in true Marine fashion) on logs of dip, cigarettes, strippers, booze, and moto unit t-shirts. I'm too busy training.
    But I suppose I can sort of understand your frustration, I think I would have a lot of anger pent up if I lived in America's hat.
    In conclusion, I wouldn't piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire. You are the lowest common denominator of humanity, the poster child of the pro-abortion movement.
    Tone down the internet tough-guy thing you got going on, you might have a better time.
    And it's spelled, "Armorer" (I'm touched you took the time to Google my MOS, darling.)
    CLIFFNOTES: Beast, You should have been a handjob.
    Also, I'd love to slip my tube steak into your cousin. Let me know if she ever makes it down to San Diego, I'd hit it so hard her mother would have an orgasm.
    Fortunately (even as a dumb 'pog') I can understand that EF, similar to our Military, has a hierarchy. And being a new-bitch, I'll have to refrain from talking shit to a senior member, despite his potentially blatant asshattery.

And in an attempt to get this thread back on track:

The latest and greatest. Built from spare parts, it helps to have friends in the right places...

Some guy with a hat

Semper Fidelis, cunt-knuckle.

Disclaimer: In no way is this member a high-speed, low-drag, special ops, knuckle-draggin, ricky recon, dick-swingin' ,oh-three-eleven, baby killer

Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y View Post
    Post Pics Of Your Pistols, Rifles, Swords, Knives, etc...

***Only Post Pics Of Weapons You Own. Do Not Post Weapons You Wish You Owned***

Please allow me to get this thread started...

This is my carry weapon, a .45 ACP Springfield Ultra Compact. It features stainless steel, ambidextrous thumb safety, adjustable match grade trigger, skeleton hammer, extended beavertail grip safety, tritium night sights, aftermarket coco bola grips and I have a laser sight, which isn't mounted in the photos. The holster and extra mag carrier was custom built by my good friend Brett Smith, who owns T-Star Leather.

This is a .45 Long Colt Ruger Vaquero and my Bowie which was hand forged by Dan Heinecke. The rig was built by T-Star leather.

These are my matched set of .44 1860 Colt Army Revolvers. The rig was built by T-Star leather and was only the second set of holsters ever made by them.

This is a fixed-sight stainless Ruger Single-Six. A bit if a rare pistol as production is discontinued. I'm looking for another. I had to get this one out of Missouri. Once again, the rig was built by T-Star leather and has the distinction of being #4 off the production line.

This is my hunting rifle, a .45 Long Colt Winchester Model 94. It conveniently uses the same ammunition as my Ruger Vaquero. I never go horseback riding without it.

This is a Savage Predator that once belonged to my late great-uncle. It's is an excellent small game weapon as one barrel chambered in .22 long and the other is a 20 gauge shotgun.

This is .50 Hawken muzzleloader that was passed down to me from my grandfather. This ones taken many-a-deer. Works great in the field and looks great over the mantle.

When the shit hits the fan, I reach for my AK-47. Pictured with a 40 round clip, two 20 round mags and two 30 round mags linked together for fast reloads. The bayonet is for 'up close & personal' work.

Here's a layout of most of my guns, including the EF famous Deagle and my full size 1911.

This is my display case for some of my more treasure weapons.

And finally, I swear it's a Hatori Hanzo.

^From the original thread.

Entense Supporter

Desert 'Baby' Eagle .45

love it.

Member: National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood

Quote Originally Posted by Bobd314 View Post
    GUNZZZZZZZZZZZ
    jesus fucking christ. i think i should rename you to Burt and give you a title that says "Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"

Quote Originally Posted by Glin1216 View Post
    If I were to have acted on impulse, I probably would have said something like...

Fortunately (even as a dumb 'pog') I can understand that EF, similar to our Military, has a hierarchy. And being a new-bitch, I'll have to refrain from talking shit to a senior member, despite his potentially blatant asshattery.

And in an attempt to get this thread back on track:

The latest and greatest. Built from spare parts, it helps to have friends in the right places...

Some guy with a hat

Semper Fidelis, cunt-knuckle.

Disclaimer: In no way is this member a high-speed, low-drag, special ops, knuckle-draggin, ricky recon, dick-swingin' ,oh-three-eleven, baby killer
    this Canadian mountie cumstain, as you put it, has more military experience than you'll ever have (and for the record, i'd love to be a mountie they make ridiculous salaries, somewhere around $100,000/yr with overtime). Kudos to you for making the same overused jokes about fucking my family or how I shouldn't have been born. That's original

And yeah, I do spend a lot of money on, as you so eloquently put it, "logs of dip, cigarettes, strippers, booze, and moto unit t-shirts". I, and many other "oh three ones" do this because we actually go out into the shit. Who knows if we'll eat dirt tomorrow, might as well live it up today. We don't sit in the hesco-bastion covered Palil airbase in a bunker fixing shit. As for moto t-shirts, yeah, fuck us for having some unit pride.

As for training... training for what? You sure as shit won't be shooting anything from that bunker of yours. But whatever man, keep spending thousands of dollars on weapons just to shoot paper targets and try and look cool on EF and youtube.

Also tell your fuckstain buddy to unblouse his boots when he's illegally wearing his cammies civvie side.
    Last edited by Beast; 2/23/2009 at 2:49 pm.

Entense Supporter
    lmaoooo beast.

gotta love the backyard warriors. most of those are probably airsoft guns. tee hee.
    CORN! CORN!

i still don't understand the hate, sure he's not a hard charging kill things and blow shit up grunt like some of us. but he has a purpose in the united states military like everyone else.

he has a hobby, and expensive hobby. good for him, it's a good thing to have.

i just don't understand the hostility.

Entensity 'Roo Krew

Entense Supporter
    i don't even know what the hells going on, but its like the LAPD, when one of your fellow officers taking fire, you rush in and open fire, ask questions later.

lol
    CORN! CORN!

i still don't understand the hate, sure he's not a hard charging kill things and blow shit up grunt like some of us. but he has a purpose in the united states military like everyone else.

he has a hobby, and expensive hobby. good for him, it's a good thing to have.

i just don't understand the hostility.
    I really like starting arguments.