User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fuck you crab

I was wondering when you were going to quit coming here forever..again. See you in a month.

edit:
    Last edited by nerokal; 4/30/2009 at 5:05 am.

Quote Originally Posted by Crab View Post
    it's one of those pictures she took and forgot to use angles.
    haha

guys i was never, and will never be a whore.. ive had sex with a total of like 4 guys in my LIFE!

FYI.

crab's an idiot.

i'm not old!

and we didnt talk it out.

100% Radical
    Entense Supporter

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Flightless View Post
    guys i was never, and will never be a whore.. ive had sex with a total of like 4 guys in my LIFE!

FYI.

crab's an idiot.

i'm not old!

who fucking cares

why should crab ignore YOU when you're the one who can't handle his posts

sounds like you should ignore HIM and stop being such a damn baby

i do ignore him
    but last night i just had it

Entense Supporter
    sounds like you aren't ignoring him good enough if something he said is bothering you

I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Quote Originally Posted by Flightless View Post

FYI.

crab's an idiot.

i'm not old!

notice she says "like" four guys

she doesn't know the real number

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    My LIFE is just a local bar. She was in a drunken gang bang and doesn't remember the total count.

Not a New Bitch Stelllathediver's Avatar
    i don't get what some of you boys find so amusing about being rude as fuck to the girls on ef. seriously, how would you feel if somebody said this shit about your mom or your gf? just because you're a girl on ef doesn't sign you up to be verbally shit on. grow up and shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelllathediver View Post
    i don't get what some of you boys find so amusing about being rude as fuck to the girls on ef. seriously, how would you feel if somebody said this shit about your mom or your gf? just because you're a girl on ef doesn't sign you up to be verbally shit on. grow up and shut up.
    damn straight.

it needs to be turned down a little. it's always bad when you first join and eventually gets better. usually...i think...

Entense Supporter
    you guys are too new to understand
    ]
    flightless sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkaris View Post
    you guys are too new to understand
    ]
    flightless sucks
    why though? i haven't seen anything bad. she seems like a really nice person.

some of the comments can be excessively harsh.

yea dont be mean to girls over the internet

I can't figure out why you're segregating by sex here. It's overwhelmingly likely that a male member is going to give shit to another male member than a female. Kudos to you for sticking together as a gender but you really don't know what has happened in the past for people to give her a hard time. No big deal, you're just new here.

I will agree that the whole flightless' nudes thing got way too carried away..which you probably don't know about. As did the kaypea and toxic situation. I pretty much stay away from those topics of conversation because it's embarrassing and unfortunate but my pity doesn't somehow make up for the fact that flightless has a tendency to post some ridiculous, asinine shit sometime. Overall, I'm glad she's here because it's a different dynamic sometimes but her drive to be the center of attention is really god damn annoying. But really, show me a male member who doesn't get constant shit for having a reputation as a stupid prick?

Not a New Bitch Stelllathediver's Avatar
    i do know what happened with the nudes, i've gotten many a warning about it.

and i'm not talking about giving someone shit for saying something retarded. i have a sense of humor, i can take a joke and a lot of the time it's just funny what people say about each other. but i sure as fuck know that i did not come here to be ranked in terms of my appearance and i'm pretty sure that no other girl did either.

Quote Originally Posted by nerokal View Post
    I can't figure out why you're segregating by sex here. It's overwhelmingly likely that a male member is going to give shit to another male member than a female. Kudos to you for sticking together as a gender but you really don't know what has happened in the past for people to give her a hard time. No big deal, you're just new here.

I will agree that the whole flightless' nudes thing got way too carried away..which you probably don't know about. As did the kaypea and toxic situation. I pretty much stay away from those topics of conversation because it's embarrassing and unfortunate but my pity doesn't somehow make up for the fact that flightless has a tendency to post some ridiculous, asinine shit sometime. Overall, I'm glad she's here because it's a different dynamic sometimes but her drive to be the center of attention is really god damn annoying. But really, show me a male member who doesn't get constant shit for having a reputation as a stupid prick?
    cliffs: It's not that flightless is a girl, it's that flightless is flightless.

I don't think it's true though. True, she can make some annoying fuck posts, but even guys like eclipse don't get the kind of shit she does. She might not get all that hate solely because of her no-no parts, but it certainly exacerbates it.

Good sense is of all things in the world the most equally distributed, for everybody thinks himself so abundantly provided with it, that even those most difficult to please in all other matters do not commonly desire more of it than they already possess.
    -Descartes

anyone have a pic of crab

but i sure as fuck know that i did not come here to be ranked in terms of my appearance and i'm pretty sure that no other girl did either.
    Welcome to the internet; all women will be judged on the bulemic, prada-wearing, super-model scale. The nature of the beast I'm afraid

Good sense is of all things in the world the most equally distributed, for everybody thinks himself so abundantly provided with it, that even those most difficult to please in all other matters do not commonly desire more of it than they already possess.
    -Descartes

Entense Supporter
    nah fuck that, flightless is attractive

she's just an annoying poster