User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 130

Thread: fuck you crab

  1. #61
    I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    washington
    Age
    32
    Posts
    132,475
    Points
    30 (0 Banked)
    that's not true! I celebrate a lot of life!

  2. #62
    I'm a post-aholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,785
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelllathediver View Post
    i don't get what some of you boys find so amusing about being rude as fuck to the girls on ef. seriously, how would you feel if somebody said this shit about your mom or your gf? just because you're a girl on ef doesn't sign you up to be verbally shit on. grow up and shut up.
    HEY, some people like being shit on*. what they like is totally beyond my control.

    *not me though

  3. #63
    Grand-High Poster 8 bit's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    士林官邸
    Posts
    18,299
    Points
    1,791 (4,563,312 Banked)
    whoa, chameelios. what's up dude?

    also, crab is the king of trolls and ef is a waaaay better place for it

  4. #64
    I have lots of Seniority Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    30
    Posts
    49,894
    Points
    835 (0 Banked)
    lololol holy shit where did these feminine rights activists come from?


    are we going to have to open a women's hygene sub section in the lifestyle forum?

    equal rights give me a break. Flightless is dumb as dog shit and she doesn't get half the heat she should here.

  5. #65
    Someone posts A LOT craigeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    2,928
    Points
    738 (0 Banked)
    If you don't want people to comment on your pictures, just don't post them. You can't honestly expect to post your pictures in a forum full of 20 something year old men and have them ALL oogle your boobs in the same way. Not every dude is into sucking on titties (Crab). Personally, I would suck on your tittys after I popped them out of that blue thing you have on.

  6. #66
    I have lots of Seniority Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    30
    Posts
    49,894
    Points
    835 (0 Banked)
    as one of the few hetereosexual gays of this forum I'd just like to say that I hope a rabbit bites off flightless's nose thinking it's a giant carrot.

  7. #67
    Someone posts A LOT craigeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    2,928
    Points
    738 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crab View Post
    as one of the few hetereosexual gays of this forum I'd just like to say that I hope a rabbit bites off flightless's nose thinking it's a giant carrot.
    wait what?



    fruedian slip?

  8. #68
    Someone posts A LOT craigeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    2,928
    Points
    738 (0 Banked)
    Clearly what crab has mistakently insinuated is that he is indeed Bi-Sexual. He likes both titties and cock in the butt.

  9. #69
    I have lots of Seniority Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    30
    Posts
    49,894
    Points
    835 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelllathediver View Post
    i don't get what some of you boys find so amusing about being rude as fuck to the girls on ef. seriously, how would you feel if somebody said this shit about your mom or your gf? just because you're a girl on ef doesn't sign you up to be verbally shit on. grow up and shut up.
    MY MOTHER IS A SAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #70
    I have lots of Seniority Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    30
    Posts
    49,894
    Points
    835 (0 Banked)
    this thread is so awesome.

    hey flightless you should be happy you actually made my dick hard. Good Job Slut!


    LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

  11. #71
    Holy shit I rule! no-Fatties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    dat texas my nigguh
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,274
    Points
    142 (374 Banked)
    flightless always makes my dick hard, id like to slam my texas meat all up in here canadian pussy and make her walk bow legged for the next 3 days


  12. #72
    Someone posts A LOT FullBoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,772
    Points
    3 (0 Banked)
    crab seems like a prick who just bitches and whines and is an asshole on the internet because he is deformed and no one will talk to him in real life.

    Flightless you get shit because you act cool 90% of the time the other 10% of the time you act like a slut take naked pictures of yourself and tease these retards on this forum that they will get more pictures of you naked. I guess it gives you a cheap thrill that dudes online jerk off to your pictures but then after you are done getting your cheap thrill you expect them to respect you and not talk about you being a slut.

    You get to pick one you can either be cool or you can be a slut. Being cool will get you a lot less attention but you will get respect, being a slut will get you a ton of attention and no respect.

  13. #73
    Holy shit I rule! no-Fatties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    dat texas my nigguh
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,274
    Points
    142 (374 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by FullBoat View Post
    crab seems like a prick who just bitches and whines and is an asshole on the internet because he is deformed and no one will talk to him in real life.

    Flightless you get shit because you act cool 90% of the time the other 10% of the time you act like a slut take naked pictures of yourself and tease these retards on this forum that they will get more pictures of you naked. I guess it gives you a cheap thrill that dudes online jerk off to your pictures but then after you are done getting your cheap thrill you expect them to respect you and not talk about you being a slut.

    You get to pick one you can either be cool or you can be a slut. Being cool will get you a lot less attention but you will get respect, being a slut will get you a ton of attention and no respect.
    Well played sir

  14. #74
    Somewhat Poster poopfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    bloomington, IN
    Posts
    307
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    it's too late, just be a slut plz

  15. #75
    I have lots of Seniority Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    30
    Posts
    49,894
    Points
    835 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by FullBoat View Post
    crab seems like a prick who just bitches and whines and is an asshole on the internet because he is deformed and no one will talk to him in real life.

    Flightless you get shit because you act cool 90% of the time the other 10% of the time you act like a slut take naked pictures of yourself and tease these retards on this forum that they will get more pictures of you naked. I guess it gives you a cheap thrill that dudes online jerk off to your pictures but then after you are done getting your cheap thrill you expect them to respect you and not talk about you being a slut.

    You get to pick one you can either be cool or you can be a slut. Being cool will get you a lot less attention but you will get respect, being a slut will get you a ton of attention and no respect.
    hahaha

    90% of the time she acts cool!!!!!

    wow, are we talking about the same person?

  16. #76
    Entensity Vet The-Cheese-Bomb's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,454
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Why the fuck were you giving WOMEN thought out answers?

  17. #77
    Beer and Burritos
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pt. Reyes Station, Ca
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20,259
    Points
    9 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedeos View Post
    Thank God. With swine flu going around already, I'd hate to pick up cow flu as well
    rofl

  18. #78
    Someone posts A LOT Benchington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fremont, California
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,663
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by poopfist View Post
    it's too late, just be a slut plz
    i agree. slut it up. respect is overrated

  19. #79
    The Fucking King! Atax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    ct
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,456
    Points
    16 (8,808 Banked)
    Kuval caused the swine flu.

  20. #80
    Queen of Healthcare Flightless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    33
    Posts
    29,706
    Points
    85 (0 Banked)
    crab just thinks my nose is too big
    which it's not. it's a normal sized nose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •