User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your biggest pet peeve?

The Fucking King! roger goodell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChroniX View Post
    and one of my top irks: when people are comfortable with their own ignorance
    this, but more so when they celebrate it. its one thing to know that you werent blessed with amazing brains but its another to not want to understand things.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndex View Post
    i really don't like it when people don't get things
    i hate it as well

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ten View Post
    i hate it as well
    i spent 10 minutes in a text conversation trying to explain a joke to someone, i was so mad

Quote Originally Posted by ChroniX View Post
    I cant stand it when people smack when they chew their food

when people dont open up my shower curtain all the way after they take a shower so it can properly dry and not get mold and mildew

when people dont put both seats down on my toilet so it's completely closed (it looks nicer that way)

inefficient people. this applies to anything in life, but inefficient drivers piss me off a lot

people that take too long in lines at stores and banks. nobody seems to know what they fuck they're doing

things like r, u, ur, using 2 for to or too, shitty grammar and spelling, and no punctuation (makes me think that the person is an idiot and I cant stand stupid people since they're almost impossible to talk to)

and one of my top irks: when people are comfortable with their own ignorance
    You sound a lot like I was when I was younger. Stressing out about stuff you have absolutely no control over and getting pissed at little shit. Yeah it does suck when things take longer than they should because people don't know how to get to the point but it is just the way the world is and getting pissed off isn't going to change it.

My dad is the exact same way and I can't stand being around him more than a day or two when we visit each other. He drives me up a wall because he gets pissed at little shit and acts like an ass when something happens.

I'm a cashier and I hate when people talk on their cell phones when i'm trying to ring their order up. Bonus points to my hatred when they use a blue tooth so I can't tell if they're actually talking to me and if they speak in another language. I think its rude to talk in another language around people who you know can't understand you.

Also people who don't use their turn signals make me furious.

I get pissed off b/c people in Cali can buy dank ass weed from a fucking vending machine and I can't get decent enough weed on a consistent basis without having to resort to driving to the fucking ghetto to go through my shady ass contact and have to constantly worry if I'm gonna get robbed or shot or both

Quote Originally Posted by lust4trezha View Post
    I get pissed off b/c people in Cali can buy dank ass weed from a fucking vending machine and I can't get decent enough weed on a consistent basis without having to resort to driving to the fucking ghetto to go through my shady ass contact and have to constantly worry if I'm gonna get robbed or shot or both
    I hate when people complain about the risks of illegal activities....

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwinks View Post
    I'm a cashier and I hate when people talk on their cell phones when i'm trying to ring their order up. Bonus points to my hatred when they use a blue tooth so I can't tell if they're actually talking to me and if they speak in another language. I think its rude to talk in another language around people who you know can't understand you.
    Especially when they're looking dead at you in both cases. Extremely rude.

Quote Originally Posted by aedeos View Post
    dumb twat levels reaching maximum levels

Elite Member
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jigshaw View Post

I also hate when people hold the door for me when I'm a good 15-30 feet away so they have to wait for me to get to the door.
    This.... this makes me so fucking mad. Lots of times I will intentionally stop and just stare off into space or get my cell out and start pretending to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by deathcharms View Post
    People who need to fist bump everything.
    Rofl this is a good one too man. There's a guy at my work who does this all the time. See him coming into work, Oh HAI "fistbump". Lunch break, "fistbump". Etc etc. It pisses one of my friends off way worse than it does me, so I make it a point to give him some fist bumpage on a daily basis haha.

Fedor by armbar.

Everything pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by perraru View Post
    Andrew W.K.

He doesn't have half the energy live that he displays on his albums.
    did you ever see the video of him at the "juggalo gathering"? he is just dodging garbage that people are throwing at him. this guy is a fucking tool, and it seems like he might have some sort of social disorder...

Master of Posting Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    I hate it when my dinner isn't ready when I come home. Seriously.

also, when people offer me something they've eaten from / drank, unless they're my woman.. its like, NO BRO. no. germs. gtfo

I have lots of Seniority
    Quote Originally Posted by spiegeL View Post
    when you find out semi to important things over facebook or myspace by friends who you're supposed to be really close with.

nothing grinds my gears more than that.
    oh yes. flour has definitely done this. about around the time i was giving up on the kid he told all of EF before he told either i or benfat, his two good friends that he was going to move to minneapolis.

I have lots of Seniority
    Quote Originally Posted by actusual View Post
    did you ever see the video of him at the "juggalo gathering"? he is just dodging garbage that people are throwing at him. this guy is a fucking tool, and it seems like he might have some sort of social disorder...
    he's not a tool, he just honestly knows how to have a good time without caring about the retards.

if you actually accept the fact that you're going to the gathering, what do you expect is going to happen?

the food smacking and chewing with your mouth open definitely drives me insane. but i'm too polite to tell them to shut their fucking mouth when they eat.

also, if you're fucking ESL, make an effort to try and understand when i'm yelling at you and don't just nod and swim away. ie. stupid middle-aged men that figure it's ok to dive in the fucking shallow end of the pool head first and not understand that THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT.

fuck being a lifeguard. fuck the ESLs that come to the pool on my shift.

The Best In The Northwest Rainier's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by chlamydia View Post
    I hate it when my dinner isn't ready when I come home. Seriously.

also, when people offer me something they've eaten from / drank, unless they're my woman.. its like, NO BRO. no. germs. gtfo
    I also fucking hate sharing drinks, i'm not worried about germs and what not it just bothers me when people pawn off drinks and want "sips." I don't even like to continue drinking something if someone else wraps there nigger lips around it.

twitter

Someone posts A LOT
    people cruising in the left lane...left lane is for passing only. Pisses the shit out of me

I fucking HATE when people step on my flipflops when I'm walking somewhere
    Or walk around brushing their teeth... it doesn't take that long of a time, you can stand in front of the sink assholes.
    And I'm not a very touchy feely person, so leave me alone. Don't touch me

Entense Supporter
    People who don't acknowledge you when you open a door for them. I don't even need a vocal "thankyou", just a simple smile would suffice.

And snowblind, I'm one of those assholes that walks around while brushing my teeth. It takes 60 seconds to do so I don't want to stand at the sink that whole time.

+2 on people touching me. Especially strangers. Just because I sell you beer doesn't mean that if you see me @ giant eagle you can hug me wtf is that?

Quote Originally Posted by aedeos View Post
    dumb twat levels reaching maximum levels