User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Your biggest pet peeve?

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo0 View Post
    people who tell me what to do when im already doing it

dumb people trying to be smart

people that laugh at their own jokes
    QFT, i know a guy who has 1.7 GPA stupid as shit, but thinks he knows everything and thinks he is always right, annoys the fuck out of me

my biggest pet peeve is just bad drivers though (normally turn out to be black or asain women) like when im at a light and need to turn right and there is a car in front of me who is sitting 4 car lengths behind the car in front of them, completely blocking the turn lane so i have to wait for the light to change to do something i should have been able to do a long time ago

PSN: Skorgilaz

Entense Supporter
    Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, the Universe
    i hate it when there are push bars and pull doors and pull handles on push doors. that irks me everytime

one of my biggest pet peeves is white people who try to act like niggers. goddamn i cant fucking stand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CANNON View Post
    Uhh I'm not gay. Just because my dick was in his mouth and my balls were being cupped ever so gently, doesn't make me gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fpac View Post
    i hate it when there are push bars and pull doors and pull handles on push doors. that irks me everytime
    I hate that too.

I also hate doors that go both ways but still have "pull" or "push" on them. If I have an option, I'm pushing.

i dont have a problem with eating around other people, its just certain foods that bother me. if you slurp your cereal out of your spoon i want to fucking kill myself. just put it up to your mouth and eat it. also with burgers or subs or burritos i hate it when people take a bite, but feel like they didnt get enough so they take an extra 2 or 3 little bites to finish their one big bite.

my daily life is full of small irks that really build up and i really get pretty worked up about it and i know it can't be healthy.

Somewhat Poster
    Once I joined the military I noticed how lazy people are, and I hate that they have no motivation and lack discipline.

Entense Supporter
    Muffintop.

Just kidding, we cool bro?

People who stand really close to me in the check out line. If I reach in my pocket and hit your belt buckle with my elbow, you're too close!

Quote Originally Posted by aedeos View Post
    dumb twat levels reaching maximum levels

Quote Originally Posted by perraru View Post
    People who stand really close to me in the check out line. If I reach in my pocket and hit your belt buckle with my elbow, you're too close!
    Oddly enough, I hate when people are standing in a line and don't keep it tight. They leave like a 5 or 6 person gap between them in the person in front of them.

I hate that...I always crowd or ask "Are you in line?" to get them to move forward.

"Let's go people tighten up, don't be afraid fuck your buddy." As my old Drill Sergeant would say.

Wii: 3689-8900-6880-2544 PSN: DrTeeth
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/EthernetGuru/
    Blog: http://ministryofchaos.net

Andrew W.K.

He doesn't have half the energy live that he displays on his albums.
    First off, I hope you're kidding.

Ok I have like 4 that piss me off... the first one has some back story not too much tho...

1. My friend from the "OC" is a spoiled rotten brat, drive a Barbi car... his dad is rich cuz he rents expensive equipment to movies and tv shows in Cali. He always flaunts how hes from the OC, and his dad got him on Parental Control for like 3 seconds. And every time I watch a t.v show or a movie he feels the need to tell me how his dad rented them their equipment, or how hes been to that exact spot. Seriously, this happens on a daily basis and I've known him for a year and a half.

2. People that sound like their snoring when their breathing normally while they're awake.

3. When people change my music in my car, with out asking while im listening to something.

4. When my girlfriend tries to lecture me about saving money and shit. Bitch its my money, I make it, I'll do what ever the fuck i want with it.

Entense Supporter
    I'm just trying to stretch my posts to 1-2 per page so people who don't read the whole thing won't know I'm spamming.

I have a friend that kinda does that. He's a walking imdb.com. I don't mind it too much because it's seriously my home page so we're always swapping info. Just when he looks for stuff before going to see a movie we've never seen and he spoils it.

Actusual and Perraru for dissing Andrew.

Acusual, you have no idea what your talking about. Hes really fucking smart, and hes funny as fuck.

I have lots of Seniority bville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvcumming View Post
    ++ I just wanna slash their fucking tires! not really, but it is annoying. I hate even worse when they speed up when you hit the slow lane to pass em. I actually swerved towards one guy once it pissed me off so bad... I shouldn't have done it, but I was already in a horrible mood when he did it. v6 s10 had more pickup at 60, but still capped out at 90, so I passed him and left him to suck it.
    dont feel bad, they dont know the fucking rules. theyre selfish. if anything, they should feel bad for sucking on the road.

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar. Spazz's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    1. People who don't just give you a nod or acknowledge that you waved at them when you pass them on the sidewalk in my neighborhood. This isn't fucking Center City where everybody has somewhere to be, just nod or wave back when I say "Good Morning" when I'm on my walk. This also applied to people where I work. I don't know you. I probably will never have to work with you. Just be fucking polite and appease me with quick small talk even if it's only saying "I'm good, how about you? Have a nice day!" Don't just avoid eye contact completely and make me feel like a fucking tool for saying "Good Morning" to someone who doesn't acknowledge me.

2. This moves from the above, but people who lack socialization skills. Such as, just giving a polite "Hello" when you see someone you work in the same department as. This also includes shaking someones hand when you meet them for the first time. I'm even accepting of the 'fist bump' for germophobes. To expand on that more, if you walk into someones house and you don't shake their hand when you get introduced to them (IE: my sisters friends), don't expect me to give you any fucking respect. You've immediately lowered my expectations of you as a person for failing to show the basic social manners when entering a strangers house.

3. People who don't turn on their lights when it rains. People who don't have their lights on when it's just getting a little dark. People who sit in the left lane. People who merge without turn signals. People who tailgate you when you're in the center/right lane and going the speed limit when the left is wide open for passing. The people who merge at the absolute last second onto a highway when the merging lane comes to an end. When my Dad and I were coming back from Cape May visiting family, he used a perfect term to describe these people. "Lemmings."

4. Confirmation bias.

poopoopoopoopoopoopoop audi°crap's Avatar
    Andrew W.K.

He doesn't have half the energy live that he displays on his albums.
    fuck that

i saw him live a couple years ago and he was more pumped to be up there performing than every single person in the crowd put together was to see him
    "dick so hard you can call me rocksteady, then i bebop'd in her mouth even though she wouldn't let me"

Entense Supporter
    Bump for fat people working at GNC.

(Don't get me wrong, equal opportunity ftw)

I don't mind fat people, as long as they don't smell, but, I can't help but when you waddle around trying to sell weight loss suppliments talking about how well they work.

Sorry tenk, suicidal, ben, etc <3

People who scrape their food off of a fork with their teeth such that you get that terrible teeth-on-metal sound.
    Fuck that shit. Drives me crazy.

i get irritated with a lot of things.

The Fucking King! roger goodell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudenslager View Post
    i get irritated with a lot of things.
    interesting addition.
    i hate people who talk shit when you know they arent going to do anything.

twitter

The Fucking King! Toney Would Go's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieWA View Post
    when people answer their phones when your having a conversation with them and then you have to stand their all awkwardly waiting for them to get off.
    a variation of this: when peolpe start texting while you're talking to them. Can't it wait until i'm done saying what i'm saying? rude as fuck.