User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your biggest pet peeve?

babies in restaurants and parents that take their babies to the smoker section then have the nerve to get up, walk up to my table and ask if i could stop smoking.

GTFO

WARNING: If you see a link that offers you free tracks from Nickelbackĺs new album DO NOT CLICK ON IT.
    It goes to a link with free tracks from Nickelbackĺs new album. **PLEASE REPOST**

When you're at a retail store looking for something and you ask the guy on the floor where it is and he says 'Sorry I'm all out of those'... well excuse me Mr. Best Buy but does the store have any in stock?

Entense Supporter
    People who don't post shit talk in the shit talk forums.

People who use "Pet Peeves"

I'm starting to post cheesytaco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The godfather View Post
    When dudes touch me (shoulders...neck...you know the " hows it going buddy" touch...mainly white guys ) AND/OR when dudes don't wash there hands after going to the bathroom...then touch you
    dude in China, after going to the bathroom, i dont wash my hands.
    those sinks are so filthy, I have seen people wash their shit rags in bathroom sinks, after they get done taking a dump, and other ungodly disgusting things in them.

I know that I shower every day, and that my crotch is cleaner than the sinks here, not to mention the water in China is....not the cleanest.

they are so cheap, they don't clean the bathrooms with bleach, because bleach costs money.
    Last edited by cheesytaco; 9/27/2009 at 9:57 pm. Reason: more details

i definitely rank my 'biggest pet peeves' in a rank of five, so what means i have five... but ill only share the most recent reoccurring one.

SO!.. you say to someone "HEY WHATS UP !?!"
    and they reply, "TOTALLY HAVING THE WORST DAY EVER (fml)!"....
    so then, as a caring friend, you ask ... "well whats wrong, what happened?"
    and they reply either ... "DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! or WHY ARE YOU SO NOSEY!?!"

i think im getting at the whole beating around the bush thing. Another example would be... about two friends that you know... Joe & Jane... so Joe says "DUDE JANE TOLD ME SOME WEIRD AS SHIT MAN LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE! but i cant tell you what it is cause i told her i wouldnt tell anyone"....

moral or the post is -- don't beat around the bush.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by guilt View Post
    i definitely rank my 'biggest pet peeves' in a rank of five, so what means i have five... but ill only share the most recent reoccurring one.

SO!.. you say to someone "HEY WHATS UP !?!"
    and they reply, "TOTALLY HAVING THE WORST DAY EVER (fml)!"....
    so then, as a caring friend, you ask ... "well whats wrong, what happened?"
    and they reply either ... "DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! or WHY ARE YOU SO NOSEY!?!"

i think im getting at the whole beating around the bush thing. Another example would be... about two friends that you know... Joe & Jane... so Joe says "DUDE JANE TOLD ME SOME WEIRD AS SHIT MAN LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE! but i cant tell you what it is cause i told her i wouldnt tell anyone"....

moral or the post is -- don't beat around the bush.
    what the fuck are you trying to say?

i think i'll go with when people start texting as i'm talking.. that pisses me of so much..

also, since i'm an only child i have a HUGE sharing problem.. so when people get start taking my shit, like my roommates, i get pretty damn pissed off

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    I fucking HATE when people step on my flipflops when I'm walking somewhere
    Or walk around brushing their teeth... it doesn't take that long of a time, you can stand in front of the sink assholes.
    And I'm not a very touchy feely person, so leave me alone. Don't touch me
    I brush my teeth for 2-3 minutes and I dont want to always sit there and stare at myself. have you seen me?

I take care of shit that I can while brushing my teeth

I have lots of Seniority generic's Avatar
    i have seen you chronix
    i would stare at you for 2-3 minutes
    call me

Entense Supporter
    1. People talking on their phones in the movie theaters
    2. Loud eaters
    3. People talking to you that you dont want to talk to but you are too polite to say stfu
    Last edited by blue98camaro; 9/28/2009 at 4:23 pm. Reason: pwnd by spelling

1. Definitely people who answer phones/text while your talking to them. In addition the situation where if your at a party talking to someone and another person comes up and starts talking too even when it's clear you were in a conversation.

2. The fast lane on the highway stuff previously mentioned. Also, when people try to wait till the last minute to get over 1 or 2 lanes to take an exit or enter a parking lot and cut people off/try to squeeze into traffic thus fucking up the flow.

3. 1 person in an apartment complex that load up all 10 washers with their shit cause they have 5 kids in a 1br apt.

4. People that hear I've been to Iraq and ask "so how was it over there?" what do you want to know about the fucking weather? I hate vague questions.

BANNED
    1. people who simply dont listen to empathize when in a conversation. people who only talk about themselves. people who go on and on and on and on about thier fucking life story, when, all you asked was "how is your day going?"

2. wiggers

3. people who tell me a certain music genre sucks

4. trendy people who cant think for themselves

5. people who's ego's take over their bodys

AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: people who tell me "OMFG THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING" and then try to act out a part in the movie, when i havnt even seen it yet. it just sounds retarded when someone explains a movie or a show or whatever. I HAVE TO WATCH THE MOVIE. just let me know the title of the movie, and ill go and watch it, THEN we can laugh uncontrollably about it.... as opposed to you making an ass of yourself, and me trying to keep this stupid smile on my face.

i could go on and on and on
    Last edited by Username; 9/29/2009 at 10:43 am.

Lil Rizz you're a faggot, my pet peeve is that I hate every stupid fucking post you make.

lmao carl

mine is when people get pizza without me. Cuz I love to get pizza'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    ๏̯͡๏﴿
    Quote Originally Posted by aenimav View Post
    ๏̯͡๏﴿
    Ó╣Ć═í╠»Ó╣Ć´┤┐

The Best In The Northwest Rainier's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ahimsa View Post
    Lil Rizz you're a faggot, my pet peeve is that I hate every stupid fucking post you make.
    then my pet peeve is people like you who think they are a fucking bad-ass on the internet. Go fuck yourself Ahimsa you cock smoking ass bandit.

people who insist on putting letters behind their name and hiding behind that shit when you question them. not so much docs, though i've been around some that do this, but people without even an associates degree that insist on telling you how much "formal" education they have. bs.

1. people who don't understand how to use turn signals

2. cops who don't do shit about #1

3. people who can only think in "black and white" terms, everything is not that simple

4. fat people
    Last edited by idkfa1; 10/03/2009 at 4:13 pm. Reason: forgot the fatties
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaXXX View Post
    how can she have any pudding, if she dont eat your meat?

Clever Kid

BANNED
    when your rollin a blunt and bud falls out...

Bad-ass Member
    when you have a dumbass in the right lane move to the left lane and go just as fast as the dumbass that was in the right lane..... thats beats the whole fucken purpose of moving from that lane

damn i needed to vent that

Quote Originally Posted by perraru View Post
    Muffintop.

Just kidding, we cool bro?

People who stand really close to me in the check out line. If I reach in my pocket and hit your belt buckle with my elbow, you're too close!
    This for sure. One time some old sketchy guy was standing behind me in the post office line and was literally 2 inches from me. I tried to move forward, lean a bit and create some room, and every chance he got he'd move up as close as he could. Eventually I just said 'Hey man, standing as close to me as humanely possible without actually touching me isn't going to make this go any faster. I'm betting I don't like this anymore than you (it was a long ass wait), so the least you could do is not make this any worse than it has to be'. He got reaaaal fuckin pissy but eventually moved. I hate people with no consideration or social standards.

Some others:
    - Douchebags who go to nightclubs (on big DJ nights when the music is awesome, not just any night) and just hang the fuck around the dancefloor doing some petty ass shuffle shit or head bob to be seen. If you're going to be a faggot then get off the floor and go hang out somewhere where you are not getting in people who are awesome's way.

- Guys who dress like Justin Timberlake.

- Faggots who honk their horn on the road over any petty little thing. Some people use that thing like a cry button instead of taking charge like they damn well should.

- People who bring their crying ass baby out in social situations a crying ass baby shouldn't be in. Like an 18A rated movie with loud noises and shit that will no doubt make the crying ass baby cry it's ass off. Or in a nice restaraunt with adults trying to enjoy a nice dinner. If you have $200 to spend on a nice dinner, then you have $40 to hire a fucking nanny so your fucking baby doesn't cry it's fucking eyes out while everyone is trying to enjoy themselves.

- Cunts who dress impractical to the weather solely because they are trying to be trendy/fashionable. Eg - High heels in the snow, faggoty kefiyeh scarves in the blazing hot sun. Long wool overcoats on hot sunny days. The list goes on.. these people don't look good, they look retarded.

- Idiots who think that absolute shit movies are cinematic masterpieces. Sure it's all just opinion, but when a movie was nothing special or was just overall shitty, and you have some goon who is trying to say it's the most mind bending, awe-inspiring piece of work in the history of film it's both disappointing and annoying.

- And last but not least: Jackasses who think that BOSE is the mother of everything sound. BOSE is overpriced, overhyped bullshit for stupid cunts who have more money than they do audibility. Especially the cunts who don't even own a BOSE system but know somebody who does and swear it's leagues better than everything else. Drag your dick along a broken window.
    Last edited by J.Smitty; 10/14/2009 at 7:12 pm.

People with fast cars driving slow, and me stuck behind them.