User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your biggest pet peeve?

The Best In The Northwest Rainier's Avatar
    Entense Supporter

Your biggest pet peeve?

I can't stand it when people say "where were you last night" or "why didn't you come to that party" when you were not invited or given any notice of it in the first place. That bugs the living shit out of me.
    Last edited by Rainier; 6/17/2010 at 4:14 am.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rizz View Post
    There has not been a pet peeve thread since 11/2008 so lets get a fresh one going.

I can't stand it when people say "where were you last night" or "why didn't you come to that party" when you were not invited or given any notice of it in the first place. That bugs the living shit out of me.
    you live in lake tapps? i love that place! that water was way to nice last time I went there.

I have lots of Seniority generic's Avatar
    my pet peeve is newbitches that spam up threads with unrelated chatter

Entense Supporter
    my pet peeve is everyone on ef except me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by generic View Post
    my pet peeve is newbitches that spam up threads with unrelated chatter
    Hey yeah sorry, my biggest peeve is people who say "irregardless"

black people who wont shut up in the movie theatres

people who chew with their mouth open

Entensity Vet
    Entense Supporter
    When dudes touch me (shoulders...neck...you know the " hows it going buddy" touch...mainly white guys ) AND/OR when dudes don't wash there hands after going to the bathroom...then touch you

my biggest is people who make noise when they eat. unfortunatley, my best friend is a loud eater. whenever we have lunch in my truck, i always have to turn on the radio so i cant hear his fucking noises.
    Quote Originally Posted by CANNON View Post
    Uhh I'm not gay. Just because my dick was in his mouth and my balls were being cupped ever so gently, doesn't make me gay.

I used to get pissed at people who had no common sense, but then I moved into a ghetto area in Cincinnati and got over it after 5 years...

Nothing disgusts me more than someone who chews with their mouth open. The other thing that gets me is I'm very protective of my face. I don't like when people touch my face or hair (unless I'm screwing them) or when people point toy guns or rubberbands or shit like that at my face.

hell yeah chewing with an open mouth has grossed me the fuck out since i was a kid and had to look at all the other kids on the other side of the lunch table doing it every day in school.

i will supplement the "irregardless" complaint with "i could care less." i still don't understand how people don't comprehend why that's wrong.
    i also have to agree with black people in the movie theater. talking during a movie is just fucking impolite, and last night when i went to the movies, some black girls behind us talked on their phone at one point and spilled some popcorn on us.

people beginning sentences with "actually" or "wrong" will annoy the hell out of me and cause me to ignore whatever else they might say.

alot

Quote Originally Posted by bluepike View Post
    I used to get pissed at people who had no common sense, but then I moved into a ghetto area in Cincinnati and got over it after 5 years...

Nothing disgusts me more than someone who chews with their mouth open. The other thing that gets me is I'm very protective of my face. I don't like when people touch my face or hair (unless I'm screwing them) or when people point toy guns or rubberbands or shit like that at my face.

im the exact same way, i hate when people touch my face or aim shit at me (unless im like playing paintball or something).
    Uhh I'm not gay. Just because my dick was in his mouth and my balls were being cupped ever so gently, doesn't make me gay.

Entense Supporter
    a lot *

damn it

I totally agree that chewing with your mouth open is gross. I was eating at a new restaurant last weekend and some fat kid with a huge forehead in the table across from me (right in my line of sight) kept chomping on shit with his mouth wide open. He would chew (mouth open), sip water, keep chewing, shove more food in, swallow, repeat. It was fucking disgusting. He also dipped his rolls in ranch and then A-1.

Another pet peeve of mine is when people you don't know start talking to you about random ass shit like they know you. This happens a lot in elevators and in lines at stores. My personal favorites: weather chat, sports chat, comments about something you're buying/wearing.

I also hate when people hold the door for me when I'm a good 15-30 feet away so they have to wait for me to get to the door.

Quote Originally Posted by jigshaw View Post
    I totally agree that chewing with your mouth open is gross. I was eating at a new restaurant last weekend and some fat kid with a huge forehead in the table across from me (right in my line of sight) kept chomping on shit with his mouth wide open. He would chew (mouth open), sip water, keep chewing, shove more food in, swallow, repeat. It was fucking disgusting. He also dipped his rolls in ranch and then A-1.

Another pet peeve of mine is when people you don't know start talking to you about random ass shit like they know you. This happens a lot in elevators and in lines at stores. My personal favorites: weather chat, sports chat, comments about something you're buying/wearing.

I also hate when people hold the door for me when I'm a good 15-30 feet away so they have to wait for me to get to the door.
    so you hate it when people are polite to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Assblood View Post
    so you hate it when people are polite to you?
    Polite with respect to which one? I don't think talking to strangers about unimportant shit is polite, it's pointless. And I don't mind someone holding the door for me if I'm right behind them or maybe 4-5 steps behind, but when there's a good distance between me and the door and they're just standing there holding it, it makes me feel like I need to hurry up. It's annoying.

I have lots of Seniority spigel's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    when you find out semi to important things over facebook or myspace by friends who you're supposed to be really close with.

nothing grinds my gears more than that.

RIP Алексей Черепанов

Somewhat Poster
    When SR Mgmt shows up late to meetings and then ask questions relative to what has already been covered. Get your shit together and be on time or STFU if you can't respect other's time.
    you drive like shit...

Quote Originally Posted by spiegeL View Post
    when you find out semi to important things over facebook or myspace by friends who you're supposed to be really close with.

nothing grinds my gears more than that.
    ahhh now facebook is a whole new can of worms

people using the top 5 app that simultaneously spams their friends with shit no one cares about AND gives their data to the asshole who made that app. then he sells it to marketers and gets rich.
    also, people who make a big deal about deleting their facebook because they feel they're too addicted. q