User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well it looks like i am going to be a father

Quote Originally Posted by BrooXXX View Post

CYRUS! WE HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP YOU FROM HAVING INTERCOURSE!
    l m f a o

well there goes all your hopes and dreams

You should beat the kid every day of its life just to remind it that you didn't want it.

man i had this conversation with a chick i was dating.. "we use condoms and ur on birth control.. what would happen if both methods didnt work and you got pregnant, would you get an abortion?"

her response: "i dont know"

my thoughts now: im never having sex with her again..

that shit aint fair man.. you both make the decision to have sex and in that you're agreeing to take equal responsibility but when she gets preggo its all her decision.. shits fucked up

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    man, I know we'll have a heavy conversation about this soon, but you know I'm here for you and support you. Guess it really wasn't a question you didn't want me asking. Damn...

Make sure the kid is on entensity by age 3 at the latest

I bet he will start bragging about how his father used to be a mod back in the day!

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cbb View Post
    that shit aint fair man.. you both make the decision to have sex and in that you're agreeing to take equal responsibility but when she gets preggo its all her decision.. shits fucked up
    It sounds fucked up, but in the end its her body. Pretty sure a women goes through a lot more emotional shit when being put on the spot to have an abortion or not, let alone carrying a baby.
    Reserved for future awesomeness.

Entense Supporter
    I guess I have to start learning to pull out...

congrats man, im sure everything will work out. just make sure to always put the little one first. it will be hard until you are a little more established, but if you make it through that everything will be gravy afterwards. and 22 is young, but it isnt that young. think about how old most of your parents were when they had you guys.

good luck cyrus, i'm with you for the long haul if you need anyone to talk to.

<3

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
    Member of the Three Horns never play with Long Necks crew
    Entensity 'Roo Krew
    monkey sex pest (10:45:23 AM): ill fuck you til you love me faggot

BANNED
    Shit is crazy she is on birth control and you still knocked her up? Fuck scares the shit out of me as me and my girl don't use anything, I just pull out. My girl started birth control and gained 10 pounds ( went from 110 to 120) and freaked out and never touched it again. The only good thing is shes cool with abortion.

Entense Supporter
    Congratulations Cyrus.

Despite the circumstances, a child is a beautiful thing and I wish you the best of luck. Keep us updated.
    I will pound you
    and pound you
    until you quit.
    -Woody Hayes
    Former OSU Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Shitrus View Post
    edit: she was on birth control too so yeah. shes against abortion and adoption so im in this for the long haul
    You knew this and are still having sex with this girl???? I know this sounds like a PSA but children shouldn't be having children. You are not mentally ready to support another human being in the nurturing way that they need support. Unfortunately yours and her parents will likely bear the brunt of your childish actions and responses to this adult situation.

I turn 36 this year and having my daughter was THE most stressful thing that has happened to me, I couldn't imagine being 22 and having to deal with a newborn while I was in school and working minimum wage jobs. Where are you going to live? How are you going to support yourself? Who is paying for the medical bills? If any of these answers are "your parents or her parents will help" then you shouldn't have this child. I love my daughter more than anything, but I am so glad I waited until I was self sufficient before I had off spring

Discuss abortion or adoption options with her and a counselor or some other third party that can give you viable options. You always have other options than to just give up and say your in it for the long haul. Uncaring and indifferent parents are worse than no parents.
    Last edited by teething; 8/13/2009 at 10:44 am.

Wii: 3689-8900-6880-2544 PSN: DrTeeth
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/EthernetGuru/
    Blog: http://ministryofchaos.net

Entense Supporter
    how is someone against ADOPTION, fuck. i mean abortion, ok fine whatever, but adoption in this kind of situation would be like giving your kid its best chance to succeed in life. this mah baby so im gonna raise it shit is so jerry springer. you're not prepared or capable of doing this right. yer gonna fuck your life sideways or your kid sideways, or more likely try to do neither and end up doing both.
    Official EF Late Night Crew. We're up later than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roboto View Post
    Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor. But every once in a while it's a dildo. Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo. We have to use the indefinite article, "a dildo", never your dildo.

I asked a girl at school I was sleeping with if she would get an abortion or give the baby up for adoption if I got her preggers, and she said no to both. I told her then I'd have to push her down the stairs to make her miscarriage. You should have seen the look on her face rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan Man View Post
    Well look at Rich Uncle Pennybags #27 who can apparently afford to beat it with premium produce. Last time I went to the store papayas were like two or three bucks a pop.

BANNED
    Has anyone brought up adoption? I mean I don't know what all it takes to put a child up for adoption, but if its something you can live with then I would consider it. I mean im pro-choice, but if she doesn't want an abortion yet you two decide you aren't ready for a child, adoption is a good choice. IE: you find an infertile family or something, it would bring alot of joy to them.

Living with that though is another thing, I would feel pretty bad. Abortion on the other hand i could live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Shitrus View Post

edit: she was on birth control too so yeah. shes against abortion and adoption so im in this for the long haul
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaskell View Post
    Has anyone brought up adoption? I mean I don't know what all it takes to put a child up for adoption, but if its something you can live with then I would consider it. I mean im pro-choice, but if she doesn't want an abortion yet you two decide you aren't ready for a child, adoption is a good choice. IE: you find an infertile family or something, it would bring alot of joy to them.

Living with that though is another thing, I would feel pretty bad. Abortion on the other hand i could live with.
    two posts up.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowie View Post
    how is someone against ADOPTION, fuck. i mean abortion, ok fine whatever, but adoption in this kind of situation would be like giving your kid its best chance to succeed in life. this mah baby so im gonna raise it shit is so jerry springer. you're not prepared or capable of doing this right. yer gonna fuck your life sideways or your kid sideways, or more likely try to do neither and end up doing both.
    Ya, it sounds to be like she wanted the kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoda View Post
    It sounds fucked up, but in the end its her body. Pretty sure a women goes through a lot more emotional shit when being put on the spot to have an abortion or not, let alone carrying a baby.
    So because she carries a baby for 9 months, only 4 of which are hard months, and she's entitled to give you a life long burden? I love my wife and I love my son, but if I didn't want to have a kid I would have made sure it wasn't born.

Quote Originally Posted by rmpotsy View Post
    think about how old most of your parents were when they had you guys.
    my dad was 43 when i was born...

also shitrus, just curious on how the ob/gyn appointment went. and did she take the b/c pills at the same time each day? or at different times of the day, because for them to be 100% effective they have to be taken at the same time every day

PSN: Skorgilaz

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HandSanitizer View Post
    i hope you can convince her to abort and/or give it up for adoption

22 is way too young
    my bro is 22 and his kid is 6 months old. he's an idiot, buuuuut.... his gf's family is fucking loaded as hell so he got major lucky.

Master of Posting Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowie View Post
    adoption is giving your kid the best chance of life? are you retarded, or oblivious to most kids lives who go through the system. they tend to get molested

it's understandable that someone would be against adoption, for many reasons.