User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Well it looks like i am going to be a father

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NotBlue View Post
    is her face shopped? or are you two related?

You look eerily alike.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotBlue View Post
    YEAH?! WELL YOU'RE GAY.
    Trolling, especially by new bitches, is unwanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy
    Finished the round of life for the day

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by chlamydia View Post
    adoption is giving your kid the best chance of life? are you retarded, or oblivious to most kids lives who go through the system. they tend to get molested

it's understandable that someone would be against adoption, for many reasons.
    Those are foster homes, not adoption, you idiot.
    A callous dangerous and inert indifference
    If the chosen topic of discussion is agony
    And the semblance of altruism we wish to maintain
    The intention is to reject that rule
    And in every way lessen
    Avoidable meaningless pain

I'm adopted and look at me I turned out fine......

But seriously me and a few of my friends were adopted from the day we were born and adopted by financially stable well off families. The screening system parents go through is often rigorous and grueling and they are usually place with very good families who are in a position to support kids. Chlamydia, I think you are thinking about foster homes... That's where kids get beaten and run away
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan Man View Post
    Well look at Rich Uncle Pennybags #27 who can apparently afford to beat it with premium produce. Last time I went to the store papayas were like two or three bucks a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by chlamydia View Post
    adoption is giving your kid the best chance of life? are you retarded, or oblivious to most kids lives who go through the system. they tend to get molested

it's understandable that someone would be against adoption, for many reasons.
    are you a fucking retard?

giving your kid up for adoption is not sending it to an orphanage and it is not putting it in foster care. there are 1000's of great families paying 1000's of dollars to adopt a child. adoption is not easy. its not like you walk into an orphanage and say i want that one and they give it to you. you have to hire a lawyer, apply, do the paperwork, be approved by an agency and then wait 1-2 (or even more) years before a child is found for you... and that is if you are qualified. then you need to meet with someone for the state for at least a year before the kid is even yours and you can adopt it legally.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaskell View Post
    Living with that though is another thing, I would feel pretty bad. Abortion on the other hand i could live with.
    you could live with abortion but not giving your kid up for adoption? it never ceases to amaze me how ignorant people are
    Last edited by rmpotsy; 8/13/2009 at 2:51 pm.

I'm starting to post
    i really cant give a serious reply after seeing everyone else's response!

but overall dude get ready for some sleeping pills!

Daily Dose of Vitamin Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Shitrus's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    In a sewer with my hamster pal, but the sanitation workers really didn't approve so i packed my accordian and had to move to a city in ohio where i lived in a tree and i worked in a nasal decongestant factory and i play on the company bowling team
    well we're pregnant

she doesnt want to go through the whole adoption process because she knows that even though it may be hard for us for a couple years we would get through it and have a healthy child

anyway, i dont want to give up the kid for adoption either, the whole adoption thing seems weird to me, and i would never adopt a child either. its either mine or its not, thats it.

shes catholic (as am i, kinda, confirmed but i dont go to church) so shes against abortion, and so am i. i may joke about it, but im not for it. im going to take full advantage of whatever government programs there are out there to help us, and i dont feel bad about that because its not like im abusing the system, and its there for a reason

now i have to tell my parents, which will probably happen next week. face to face (i cant do it this week, my little brother made the varsity soccer team and my sister made varsity volleyball so im not going to ruin it for them)

anyway, thanks for the kind words guys, im sure ill post more about whats going on with the pregnancy in the upcoming future, who knows, i might get zook'd
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby View Post
    in after worthless attempt to refute shitrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    lolllll my man said condoms
    Quote Originally Posted by Nok View Post
    listen to citrus, nigga knows his shit

The Fucking King!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitrus View Post
    who knows, i might get zook'd
    you can make your own luck when it comes to things like that

Someone posts A LOT Benchington's Avatar
    what does getting zooked mean?

good luck with the kid dude, i dont know what i'd do if it was me in your shoes. its good your not going to give up the kid for adoption i think you'll thank yourself for that decision later in life. def abuse any government aid you can get and dont give a second thought to whether or not you're abusing the system.

Entense Supporter
    It's not the end of the world.

I'm 19, my son is a year and 3 months.

I'm still able to go to college full time and work 32 hours a week.

It isn't the funnest thing I can be doing at 19, but it has helped me gain focus and insight on my goals and priorities.

Entense Supporter
    edit: she was on birth control too so yeah. shes against abortion and adoption so im in this for the long haul

shes catholic (as am i, kinda, confirmed but i dont go to church) so shes against abortion, and so am i

You do know that catholics are also against any kind of birth control right?

good luck with the kid!

well we're pregnant

she doesnt want to go through the whole adoption process because she knows that even though it may be hard for us for a couple years we would get through it and have a healthy child

anyway, i dont want to give up the kid for adoption either, the whole adoption thing seems weird to me, and i would never adopt a child either. its either mine or its not, thats it.

shes catholic (as am i, kinda, confirmed but i dont go to church) so shes against abortion, and so am i. i may joke about it, but im not for it. im going to take full advantage of whatever government programs there are out there to help us, and i dont feel bad about that because its not like im abusing the system, and its there for a reason

now i have to tell my parents, which will probably happen next week. face to face (i cant do it this week, my little brother made the varsity soccer team and my sister made varsity volleyball so im not going to ruin it for them)

anyway, thanks for the kind words guys, im sure ill post more about whats going on with the pregnancy in the upcoming future, who knows, i might get zook'd

hopefully she pops out like 6 or 7 cute little fuckers and you can coast through life when TLC hooks you up with a reality show.

but seriously though, good luck with everything. just look at it this way, a lot of kids grow up with a dad too ancient to do fun shit together. you wont have that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gunmetalsteak View Post
    You do know that catholics are also against any kind of birth control right?

good luck with the kid!
    arent catholics also against pre-marital sex altogether?

dude, shitrus, citrus, whatever your name is...i dont know you. at all. but im seriously telling you from the bottom of my heart to get an abortion.

i dont know where the fantasy that unwed 20 year olds (and younger) can raise healthy families came from, but its complete bullshit. i know there are some people that have been able to raise a great family through a lot of rough times, but come on. dude. youre 22. youre not married. you have 0 monies. you. can. not. raise. a. child...

i really, really, really hope you and your girl can talk to a third party like someone suggested. for her to say 'im catholic, so i dont believe in abortion' is absolute horse shit. horse shit. if she is so concerned about her faith, then she shouldn't be having sex...if she does, shes a hypocrite, plain and simple.

i know abortion sounds terrible. even the word makes me cringe... but its so necessary. it really is. you will be RUINING 3 lives if this baby is brought into this world.

like i said before, i dont know you man. i dont know you on these forums, i dont know you in real life. im not questioning your ability to 'man up and raise this baby' like someone else suggested you do... this baby can not and will not be raised in the best environment, no matter how much you think it can. it just wont...

i rarely post on this board, let alone serious topics, but unwanted pregnancies really hit me hard. sorry if i seem insensitive. i sincerely wish you the best of luck

Daily Dose of Vitamin Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Shitrus's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    In a sewer with my hamster pal, but the sanitation workers really didn't approve so i packed my accordian and had to move to a city in ohio where i lived in a tree and i worked in a nasal decongestant factory and i play on the company bowling team
    im not going to be ruining three lives, she will be able to finish school and get her degree in under a year and i will be able to get mine in 1.5. this is from now, so its not like the time table for being able to have kids is incredibly off, its just not close to what we wanted for us

i know catholics are against all forms of birth control, but we both view abortion as the killing of another human, thats just how we view it. we also view sex as fun and a great addition to a relationship and obviously thats how we ended up with a kid on the way.

also getting zook'd is miscarriage after unwanted early pregnancy. i need zach in here to bless me
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby View Post
    in after worthless attempt to refute shitrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    lolllll my man said condoms
    Quote Originally Posted by Nok View Post
    listen to citrus, nigga knows his shit

im not going to be ruining three lives, she will be able to finish school and get her degree in under a year and i will be able to get mine in 1.5. this is from now, so its not like the time table for being able to have kids is incredibly off, its just not close to what we wanted for us

i know catholics are against all forms of birth control, but we both view abortion as the killing of another human, thats just how we view it. we also view sex as fun and a great addition to a relationship and obviously thats how we ended up with a kid on the way.

also getting zook'd is miscarriage after unwanted early pregnancy. i need zach in here to bless me
    Wtf ? You secretly wish for a miscarriage but your not man enough to be honest about your feelings with the carrier of your unborn child ?

You already have unrealistic views on how things are going to work out. She is going to have 9 months of pregnancy ... how is she going to complete school when she is laid up for days at a time because she is nauseous ? How are you going to study while taking care of her needs? When the baby comes, you can kiss everything goodbye for the first 3 months because all they do is cry eat and poop. Are you two even living together yet ? How do you know you even like each other enough to cohabitate? Are you going to breastfeed or bottle feed ? Are you going to use clothe diapers or disposable ?

If you bottlefeed, you can expect to pay anywhere from 25-35 bucks for a can of good formula for the baby. This was at target yesterday when I picked up Similac for our kid. Granted, we only give one bottle of formula per day and breastfeed the remaining time, but we go through about one can of formula a week, so thats around 100 bucks a month just for formula. Now, if you bottle feed only with no breastfeeding, you can expect that number to go up drastically. Newborns eat about 2 oz's every 2 to 3 hours and each can of formula is about 24 ozs and its a 1:2 mix , so you will likely go through 3 or 4 cans per week, or around 400-500 bucks a month in formula costs alone.

You still haven't bought any diapers, wipes, clothes, toys, etc ...

If you breastfeed you save a lot of money and it is very healthy for your baby, but your gf won't be able to work for the first few months as the baby is eating every hour or two hours (breastmilk isn't as heavy in the stomach and requires more frequent feedings).

Seriously ... sit down and think about this shit and talk it over. When you tell your parents they will likely tell you the same information.

Wii: 3689-8900-6880-2544 PSN: DrTeeth
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/EthernetGuru/
    Blog: http://ministryofchaos.net

Entense Supporter
    Are you going to breastfeed or bottle feed ? Are you going to use clothe diapers or disposable ?
    why would he have discussed this yet?

You still haven't bought any diapers, wipes, clothes, toys, etc ...
    why would he have done this yet?

he JUST found out. give him a break, he'll be fine. it's not like this is the first time having a kid early has ever happened.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidal View Post
    why would he have discussed this yet?

he JUST found out. give him a break, he'll be fine. it's not like this is the first time having a kid early has ever happened.
    maybe he's trying to say
    "GTFO"

wihtout having to say it.
    Official EF Late Night Crew. We're up later than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roboto View Post
    Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor. But every once in a while it's a dildo. Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo. We have to use the indefinite article, "a dildo", never your dildo.

Oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

you read that the wrong way.

also, [req] zooks thread about miscarriage
    you don't bang sockit, she bangs you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustache View Post
    is 1 sockit equivalent to 4 dudes?

The Fucking King! PrincessArnage's Avatar
    How many weeks is she from the first day of her last period? You could always slip her the RU486 set of pills and have her shit it out without her knowing she aborted. She will think it's a misscarriage. Best option as of right now that I can see.

The RU486 will work up to nine weeks from said mentioned first day.
    he would kiss me and touch me and make me play with him he told me what we were doing wasnt wrong because he was my dad

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SockIt View Post
    you read that the wrong way.
    no

BANNED
    What was your gf's reaction when she found out?