User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'Fuck Ketchup, it Shouldn't Exist' thread

Entense Supporter
    Anyone putting ketchup on a steak in front of me is liable to catch a foot in their ass. I had a roommate that had to put ketchup or sweet and sour sauce on everything he ate, and it made me violently scoff one night when I made some deliciously marinated and seasoned steak and the motherfucker decides to cover 3/4 of it with ketchup.

Other than, ketchup is great on a variety of different foods already listed in this thread.

You guys are a bunch of wanna be pompous faggots. so what if people put ketchup on their steak, its someones personal taste. You're going to "scoff" at someone because they are doing something that allows them to enjoy their meal more?

"Omg I made a delicious steak and my friend used ketchup." Who the fuck are you that no one may sully your steak, Bobby Flay? didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by CroCop View Post
    hes a god damn legend, you shut your gypsy mouth

Entense Supporter
    Because steak doesn't need ketchup and you're a fucking infant if you think otherwise.
    Last edited by Knoxville; 9/28/2009 at 7:57 pm.

Entense Supporter
    When I come to entensity, I expect to read mean comments and an over-usage of the word nigger, but this is just unacceptable.
    Last edited by BDizzle; 10/26/2009 at 11:42 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxville View Post
    Because steak doesn't need ketchup and you're a fucking infant if you think otherwise.
    And I don't think poor people need welfare but guess what others think differently. Especially on something as menial as meat. get over it people like different things.

Entense Supporter
    People on welfare are more likely to ketchup their steak

The Best In The Northwest Rainier's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    ketchup is fucking amazing

I fucking hate Ketchup on my steak but loveeeeeee BBQ, is their a difference? I dont know, but whatever man to each their own

Quote Originally Posted by DrugZombie View Post
    ive heard this before and once again I think its really dumb... if you dislike Ketchup sooo much what makes bbq sauce, mustard, mayo, hot sauce, etc. ok? i just dont get it. I dont use ketchup either except for my hotdogs and sometimes hamburger if their is no real tomatoe but i can see why its liked, same reason I enjoy BBQ sauce on my steak..
    You're missing the point. OP states ketchup is a bullshit condiment because it's particularly useless in lieu of the fact one should just use actual tomatoes if they want tomato flavor, instead of the horridly over acidic and artificial tomato taste that ketchup offers. Other condiments like mustard, mayo, hot sauce, etc... serve an actual purpose and if used correctly actually accentuate and contribute to something tasting better. Ketchup is in more cases that not, a ruiner of something good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoxygen View Post
    You guys are a bunch of wanna be pompous faggots. so what if people put ketchup on their steak, its someones personal taste. You're going to "scoff" at someone because they are doing something that allows them to enjoy their meal more?

"Omg I made a delicious steak and my friend used ketchup." Who the fuck are you that no one may sully your steak, Bobby Flay? didn't think so.
    Exactly. I used to get pissed off when I seen someone put ketchup on something. But honestly, who gives a shit? You are not that person eating it. If they want to fuck up their food with ketchup, then let them. I do see it as a bit of an insult to the chef when someone puts ketchup on their cooking, but it's more of an insult to the person using it revealing their lack of class and respect.

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Smitty View Post
    You're missing the point. OP states ketchup is a bullshit condiment because it's particularly useless in lieu of the fact one should just use actual tomatoes if they want tomato flavor, instead of the horridly over acidic and artificial tomato taste that ketchup offers. Other condiments like mustard, mayo, hot sauce, etc... serve an actual purpose and if used correctly actually accentuate and contribute to something tasting better. Ketchup is in more cases that not, a ruiner of something good.

Exactly. I used to get pissed off when I seen someone put ketchup on something. But honestly, who gives a shit? You are not that person eating it. If they want to fuck up their food with ketchup, then let them. I do see it as a bit of an insult to the chef when someone puts ketchup on their cooking, but it's more of an insult to the person using it revealing their lack of class and respect.
    Preach on, brother-man

i just want to make this clear:

if you are putting anything other than salt and pepper on your steak, you suck at eating steak.

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shore View Post
    i just want to make this clear:

if you are putting anything other than salt and pepper on your steak, you suck at eating steak.
    And likely cooking it/having it cooked. I bet they order it something other than medium rare.

blasphemy!!!

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by deepfried View Post
    maybe they should bring back purple and green ketchup.

nothing like some baby shit to get the ol' mouth waterin'.
    oh god i remember those. i tried it at a burger king once and i couldn't finish my fries with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoxygen View Post

#1. Bobby Flay is a fucking no talent ass clown whose only good talent is probably sucking dick of food network producers.

#2. Fuck yes were going to "scoff" at people who put ketchup on a steak! I think we should gather every last asshole that eats ketchup on their steak and throw them all in a pit and have everyone else throw rocks at them... covered in ketchup of course.
    Can't stop, won't stop

Holy shit I rule!
    like ketchup on fries burgers and eggs. Everything else I usually use another sauce for. I try not to eat too much ketchup cause it has ridiculous amounts of sugar.

I dont know agree to disagree i just think its dumb to knock someone for likeing the taste of ketchup, although I dont use it often I find its really good on hotdogs and hamburgers so I cant say its worthless but at the same time it does do damage to awesomely cooked steaks and burgers..

Yup some people just like the feeling of bourgeoisie.

Quote Originally Posted by AED View Post
    If I want tomato flavor, I want tomatoes
    What happens when I want ketchup flavor though? and how do you make sloppy joes? or do you guys not eat that peasant food?

Quote Originally Posted by Gustin611 View Post
    What happens when I want ketchup flavor though? and how do you make sloppy joes? or do you guys not eat that peasant food?
    Yes, just because we don't like ketchup that makes us rich snobs. If you want ketchup flavor then stick your finger in your ass and then suck on it. Furthermore, your attempting to change the perception of ketchup to people who hate it and the best thing you got is fuckin sloppy joes...

All it is tomato paste, sugar, water, vinegar, and MSG. You do realize that the most common reason you like it is because of MSG or "natural flavors".
    Can't stop, won't stop