User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post office cunts

Post office cunts

Why is it always these fat black bitches that give you the hardest time and have the worst attitude when you are trying to send a fucking package?

"...like a mechwarrior roaming around a forest on ecstasy." -Cyto

Best Person
    Entense Supporter
    So true. The post office is a shit hole. Self entitled fucks. I've actually got a lot of grudge against it. It is a pretty effective system though when you look at the people running it.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyC View Post
    So true. The post office is a shit hole. Self entitled fucks. I've actually got a lot of grudge against it. It is a pretty effective system though when you look at the people running it.
    ye, its convenient and everything, just some of the people working there are complete dicks. They would rather argue with you for over minute than answer a yes or no question that takes max 10 seconds to answer.

Entense Supporter
    Listen you rotten, cockroach infested cunt, you can bag on black people. You can bag on women. You can even bag on black women in the Post Office, but for the love of balls, leave the USPS out of your petty pathetic piffling of a crappy shit talk. It is hands down America's finest institution and more vital to the soul of America than voting, this farce of Democracy, or propping up brutal rapist dictators in Latin America for cheap oil/bananas.

Cliffs: I hope your family is bludgeoned to death.

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    I have no idea how to take that, Johnny. But right on! Preach, brother man!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rockstar View Post
    Listen you rotten, cockroach infested cunt, you can bag on black people. You can bag on women. You can even bag on black women in the Post Office, but for the love of balls, leave the USPS out of your petty pathetic piffling of a crappy shit talk. It is hands down America's finest institution and more vital to the soul of America than voting, this farce of Democracy, or propping up brutal rapist dictators in Latin America for cheap oil/bananas.

dude i was just going to say the same thing!!!

nice reading comprehension dumb ass. I said nothing about the post office sucking, just the cocksuckers that work there. If i didnt like the service, i wouldnt use it. Go lube your ass with that cheap oil and stick a banana into it.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaXXX View Post
    nice reading comprehension dumb ass. I said nothing about the post office sucking, just the cocksuckers that work there. If i didnt like the service, i wouldnt use it. Go lube your ass with that cheap oil and stick a banana into it.
    touche. Agreeing with OP here, you'd figure having a cushy job with good benefits and the best job security would brighten up someone's day, but more often than not the job ends up being filled by someone too lazy/hateful to do it properly. I thank god that the rest of the USPS are hard-working people and we only have to put up with shitty service on the front end.

I have lots of Seniority generic's Avatar
    i'll say the post office sucks
    fucking jerkoff drivers never actually attempt to deliver my package. they always give me that yellow slip and on numerous occasions i've returned to the post office and gotten my package there before the driver returns.

so yeah, fuck usps
    and fuck the rude as hell people who work there

strangely enough, the people at my local post office have always been remarkably helpful and efficient. maybe because i live in a small town?

Entense Supporter
    Yeah, sounds like you just have a shitty P.O.

My P.O. is awesome; every worker there is nice, most of the time exceedingly so, and most of them are extremely helpful. Our mailtruck driver is also nice as shit; he always brings big packages to the front door, and we exchange Christmas gifts/cards every year.

Maybe go to another P.O. in a different town close by?

Bad-ass Member
    This could be the reason why I am always delivering things that could have been sent through the P.O. instead, they are crappy with customer service..

I could understand them sending the stuff through Express if it was really important documents or something, but so many people send crap Ground that should have went through the P.O. it's not funny.

The Best In The Northwest Rainier's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    i hate my postal route slut. always makes me pick up any parcel at the post office and always leaves notes in my mailbox telling me i need to buy a larger mailbox...my fucking mailbox is fine and can hold 3-4 days worth of mail. I'm sick if getting manila colored slips.

Nearly all of them have self serve kiosks now. No one ever uses them though. I have never waited to use the kiosk at my post office here in Nashville, but then I look over and see like 200 people waiting in line just holding packages. The only thing I've ever had to do that I couldn't do on the kiosk was buy the special wedding invitation stamps.

Entense Supporter
    Following Hurricane Katrina then FEMA director Michael "Brownie" Brown fumbled the ball and everyone blamed the guy that hired him, George Bush.

I see no difference when you ridicule their workers and ridiculing the one that hires them. THIS kind sir, is besmirching a noble institution and one that I will not let happen quietly.

Not a New Bitch
    Why is it always these fat black bitches that give you the hardest time and have the worst attitude when you are trying to send a fucking package?
    Obviously you should understand the package sending process and not hassle them with pointless questions DUH

that the STUPIDEST thing i've ever read! the USPS sucks, is inefficient, has bad service, and every god damn post office reeks of something like ink or something.

For the record, living in Canada the USPS has never been anything but fucking awesome whenever delivering something up here.

With regards to the OP - You shouldn't have a hard time sending a package at the post office. If your shit is in order you just walk up and hand them the package and tell them what level of service, pay for it, and leave. The only way you should be getting a hard time sending a package is if you deserve one by being a fucking loogan and showing up at the counter with last minute shit to figure out on the spot.

Best Person
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Smitty View Post
    For the record, living in Canada the USPS has never been anything but fucking awesome whenever delivering something up here.

With regards to the OP - You shouldn't have a hard time sending a package at the post office. If your shit is in order you just walk up and hand them the package and tell them what level of service, pay for it, and leave. The only way you should be getting a hard time sending a package is if you deserve one by being a fucking loogan and showing up at the counter with last minute shit to figure out on the spot.
    Clearly you haven't been to any USPS branch then. A majority of them are ran by idiots.

Following Hurricane Katrina then FEMA director Michael "Brownie" Brown fumbled the ball and everyone blamed the guy that hired him, George Bush.

I see no difference when you ridicule their workers and ridiculing the one that hires them. THIS kind sir, is besmirching a noble institution and one that I will not let happen quietly.
    George Bush hates black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyyse View Post
    Obviously you should understand the package sending process and not hassle them with pointless questions DUH
    how the fuck do you know if my questions are pointless or not?

Quote Originally Posted by J.Smitty View Post

It was mostly the rudeness and attitude that i disliked. Also, the fact that she would rather waste more time arguing than it would take to be helpful.