User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 211

Thread: Project 365 - Fangs404

  1. #41
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Son ofthe South View Post
    I'm lovin' number 20. The pink siding on the house on the right compliments the color of the car perfectly, the hoses are a nice touch. Good find lol
    Thanks. I like it because it's such a classic car that looks like it's just been forgotten.

  2. #42
    The Best In The Northwest Rainier's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    12,119
    Points
    806 (816,279 Banked)
    #6, #8 are awesome. This is a sweet idea and will pop in every now and then and check it out.

  3. #43
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    30/365



    This one's a little different than my usual. My sister and I went to eat Indian food. I grabbed her camera (a Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS), and I realized that it has continuous shooting mode. I just started snapping away, and she began making ridiculous faces. I chose this opportunity to learn how to make an animated GIF in Photoshop CS4.

  4. #44
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    31/365


  5. #45
    Somewhat Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miami Fl
    Age
    32
    Posts
    323
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    your sister should be proud of your gif skills.

  6. #46
    Wanta-be MOD Soma's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Troy, Mi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,837
    Points
    120 (1,645,488 Banked)
    your sister should be proud of your gif skills.
    I agree, and I like the guy in the background who looks like he's rapidly shoveling food into his mouth lol.

  7. #47
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzBeBust View Post
    your sister should be proud of your gif skills.
    haha, she loved it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Son ofthe South View Post
    I agree, and I like the guy in the background who looks like he's rapidly shoveling food into his mouth lol.
    great eye! i totally missed that. it looks hilarious.

  8. #48
    Someone posts A LOT Bobd314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,866
    Points
    19 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fangs404 View Post
    30/365

    [im]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2758/4148646112_e418872c67_o.gif[/img]

    This one's a little different than my usual. My sister and I went to eat Indian food. I grabbed her camera (a Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS), and I realized that it has continuous shooting mode. I just started snapping away, and she began making ridiculous faces. I chose this opportunity to learn how to make an animated GIF in Photoshop CS4.
    Hope you did it the easy way! (File > Scripts > Load files into stack (each image a different layer). In the animation panel, hit the button at top right that and then click make frames from layer, all done!) (They might be in reverse, so before you make frames from layers, select all layers hit layer > arrange > reverse, then make frames from layers)

  9. #49
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobd314 View Post
    Hope you did it the easy way! (File > Scripts > Load files into stack (each image a different layer). In the animation panel, hit the button at top right that and then click make frames from layer, all done!) (They might be in reverse, so before you make frames from layers, select all layers hit layer > arrange > reverse, then make frames from layers)
    Yup, that's pretty much exactly what I did.

  10. #50
    Someone posts A LOT Bobd314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,866
    Points
    19 (0 Banked)
    k good. I used to manually open each file put them on there, then make enough frames for each picture, turning them off one by one.

  11. #51
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    32/365



    33/365


  12. #52
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    34/365


  13. #53
    Holy shit I rule! wak's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Berkeley, California
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,070
    Points
    10 (52,575 Banked)
    I like that one a lot. Not very complicated, but I am diggin the look
    I miss Mike and Jose

  14. #54
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wklyver View Post
    I like that one a lot. Not very complicated, but I am diggin the look
    Thanks. The sky was really pretty. I got backlogged yesterday, so I've still got 1 more to take.

  15. #55
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    35/365


  16. #56
    Holy shit I rule! Willy K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ooooooklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,274
    Points
    11 (0 Banked)
    WOW at #20. My favorite picture so far. The only think I don't like is the red hose on the hood of the car. The green house would be better if it wasn't there but that really doesn't bother me as much as the red hose.

    Damn that is a cool picture man, good work. A lot of them are really good and theres only two or three I don't like that much (pigs in a blanket and the open door and maybe one more), thats pretty impressive for 35 shots.

    A suggestion I have for you guys doing this is to give each of your photos a name. They all tell a story and it almost feels incomplete without having a title. It would add so much more creativity and substance to the pictures and project as a whole if you started doing this.

  17. #57
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbot View Post
    WOW at #20. My favorite picture so far. The only think I don't like is the red hose on the hood of the car. The green house would be better if it wasn't there but that really doesn't bother me as much as the red hose.

    Damn that is a cool picture man, good work. A lot of them are really good and theres only two or three I don't like that much (pigs in a blanket and the open door and maybe one more), thats pretty impressive for 35 shots.

    A suggestion I have for you guys doing this is to give each of your photos a name. They all tell a story and it almost feels incomplete without having a title. It would add so much more creativity and substance to the pictures and project as a whole if you started doing this.
    Each of them actually do have a name (click on each image to see the Flickr page which has a name). I guess I should probably give them here too. Thanks!

  18. #58
    Holy shit I rule! Willy K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ooooooklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,274
    Points
    11 (0 Banked)
    Didn't notice that but yeah it would be cool to list it here too. Just like 36/365 - "Cool ass picture name"

  19. #59
    mod abuse 24/7 Dr. Fangs404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Age
    32
    Posts
    23,780
    Points
    950,301 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbot View Post
    Didn't notice that but yeah it would be cool to list it here too. Just like 36/365 - "Cool ass picture name"
    36/365 - life among death


  20. #60
    Holy shit I rule! Willy K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ooooooklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,274
    Points
    11 (0 Banked)
    now that is a cool fucking picture. Bravo. Is the larger file on flicker or can I get a copy of the larger file so I can use that as by Background?

    Maybe even if you have the time to do this for me, could you put the words "life among death" in white cursive font in the bottom right corner.....That would be sweet. Or I have Photoshop but not too good at using it yet, could you kinda tell me how to do it and i could try myself.

    But I really like that concept of that picture.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •