User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Germany or Florida?

Entense Supporter

Germany or Florida?

This is a game that Adam Carolla and Drew Pinsky played on the radio show Loveline.
    Adam and the team from Jimmy Kimmel live have determined that all the fucked up shit in the world, bizzare human behavior, all that are disturbed and evil either happens in Germany or Florida.
    A caller reads a news article (omitting any clues like dates, lastnames, or cities.) And Adam and Drew would either guess Germany or Florida.

RULES:
    1. While other fucked up shit does happen in other parts of the world, it does not hold a candle to Germany and Florida, so the news article MUST BE FROM EITHER GERMANY OR FLORIDA.
    2. If you know and are familiar with the news article do not post the answer.
    3. Please avoid searching the internet for the answer, simply guess Germany or Florida.
    4. No double posting, edit your post if you have anything further too add.
    5. Allow a few responses and the OP of the article to post before the next article is posted.

Onto the first one:

An 11-year-old girl and her 15-year-old boyfriend are accused of plotting to kill the girl's mother by setting her bedroom on fire while the woman slept Tuesday, police said.
    The 11-year-old and 15-year-old have been charged with attempted murder and arson after the fire.
    Police say the young couple poured gasoline on the mothers bedroom floor and bed, and then set the room aflame. Police say the pair escaped in the mother's car.
    The girl's mother was awakened by a smoke alarm and managed to escape. Authorities say the mother, 47, sustained serious burns and smoke inhalation.
    Last edited by GMS[AP]; 12/30/2009 at 10:57 am.

Entense Supporter
    florida.

Entense Supporter
    saw it on the news

Entense Supporter
    you fail rule number 2 and 4

new one:

(Germany/Florida) - A 44-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of killing three of her babies after their bodies were discovered in the family freezer by her grown children looking for pizza, police said Monday.

Police confirmed the grisly find Sunday night in the town of (Germany/Florida) after the woman turned herself in, officials said.
    The three infants are believed to have been born alive, but authorities were awaiting autopsy results to determine how they died, said a spokesman for prosecutors investigating the case.

The woman, her 47-year-old husband and three adult children — two sons, aged 18 and 22, and a 24-year-old daughter — have lived in the town in a single-family home since 1984.

The children discovered the frozen babies on Saturday afternoon while their parents were away for the weekend, investigator MF said.

The 18-year-old and his sister had been looking for a frozen pizza and came across a lot of expired food so decided to clean out the freezer.

The teenager then found three identical packets on the bottom of the freezer and opened one and saw the head and arm of an infant that was wrapped in a hand towel, police said.

The children confronted their parents when they returned home Sunday, and the couple and their daughter then went to police together to tell authorities, said HF, head of the police investigation, at a news conference.

The corpulent woman apparently concealed the three pregnancies, believed to have been in the 1980s, not only from neighbors but also her own family, F said.

"It sounds unbelievable, but there are examples showing such things are possible," he said.

The news of the discovery took other residents aback.

"I've been mayor for 14 years, and this is definitely the worst day I've seen," said PB. "We will need a long time here to work through this."

It was the latest in a string of similar cases in (Germany/Florida).

In the worst case, a woman was convicted of manslaughter in 2006 and sentenced to the maximum 15 years in prison for killing eight of her newborn babies and burying them in flower pots and a fish tank in the garden of her parents' home near (Germany/Florida).

More recently, police in February were called to a home in northern (Germany/Florida) where a dead infant was discovered in the cellar.

In January, a 28-year-old woman was charged with manslaughter after the remains of three babies were discovered in her house and the home of a relative. That woman has denied killing the babies.

Someone posts A LOT Puhpuhplaya's Avatar
    itt Intensity is fucking retarded

that has to be germany

Quote Originally Posted by Off_Chance View Post
    that has to be germany
    ^^

thanks xgs for the sig/av

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Off_Chance View Post
    that has to be germany
    this

Germany and the clue is this: dead infant was discovered in the cellar.

PSN: themfa

Entense Supporter
    yeah its Germany. Anyone else want to put one up?

I remember when they did this, good stuff.

[/url]BRING BACK :NECKBEARD: CREW

New Bitch
    dead kids in fridge = germany
    (almost) dead kids in cellar = austria

please consider this difference

Entense Supporter
    Why don't we just upload some episodes of Loveline since I only have 2004.

AddictedToSlurm S. Scruffington's Avatar
    ive uploaded hundreds of episodes, multiple times before, also hosting them on DC++ for a long time

The Fucking King! PrincessArnage's Avatar
    I upped alot of them also. But never saw them shared on here.
    he would kiss me and touch me and make me play with him he told me what we were doing wasnt wrong because he was my dad

Quote Originally Posted by Sieben View Post
    dead kids in fridge = germany
    (almost) dead kids in cellar = austria

please consider this difference
    Either way, we don't have cellars in Florida

Here is one for you all.

Law Enforcement are investigating the murder of a 5-year-old boy that occurred Monday in

Reports indicate 71-year-old Marianne Bordt and her husband, were vacationing in with their 5-year-old grandson from . Investigators allege that when Bordt’s husband went to the store on Monday afternoon, Bordt drowned her grandson in the bathtub.

======
    According to an affidavit from Marianne Bordt’s husband, Heinz Bordt: Around 2 p.m., Heinz left for to go shopping. Heinz asked his wife Marianne if she and their grandson wanted to go shopping, however, she declined and stated she would rather stay home and go to the with her grandson. When Heinz returned home from shopping, around 4:30 p.m., he noticed the front door was open. His then noticed his wife walking back from the wearing only a red jacket and long female-type underwear. Heinz then stated his wife was wet from the neck down. When he asked his wife what was wrong, she said “I tried to kill myself in the .” Heinz then asked his wife where their grandchild was, and she said she killed him because she didn’t want to see him grow up in a divorced home. Heinz then went inside the house and saw his grandson partially submerged in the bathtub with his face down in the water. Heinz pulled his grandson out of the bathtub and placed him on the living room floor, he then left the house with his wife to seek help at the local fire station. Marianne attempted to run from the parking lot, causing Heinz to physically force her into the backseat of the car. Heinz said during his attempt to get her inside the vehicle, his wife fell to the ground striking her right knee. Heinz was able to drive to the fire station for further assistance from EMS and law enforcement.
    ======

germany

thanks xgs for the sig/av

AddictedToSlurm S. Scruffington's Avatar
    yeah dude you gotta take out names and obvious stuff

lol thats germany

Actually just down the road from me here in Florida. But they were German nationals so win-win