User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 1998 Honda Civic EX

id love to go to the track just to see what i can make my truck do.
    Quote Originally Posted by CANNON View Post
    Uhh I'm not gay. Just because my dick was in his mouth and my balls were being cupped ever so gently, doesn't make me gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Khnemu View Post
    Also, Honda's don't have rear ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Technik View Post
    American Hondas. Gtfo Integra.

Quote Originally Posted by eedna
    anyway point is im not gay and i watched a 9 year old jack off for like 2 years

get over it

I think you're missing the point.

Got An Exedy Flywheel / Clutch Kit Installed!

Just got the car back, this clutch grabs hard as fuck. I killed it twice just trying to get moving mostly due to the flywheel need to rev it more.

The old clutch was pretty much gone, almost done to the rivets. Flywheel had a couple heat scores from dropping the clutch for some burnouts. lol.

More review coming after I break it in.

Exedy Chromoly 10.9 lb flywheel. Exedy Stage 1 organic clutch kit, rated to hold 179 ft/lbs of torque.

get over it

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    What kind of car?
    Moo is a fucking geek

hell yea bitch dis go hard as hell flocka i will suck big dick team slut all day and week month year and century i love big naps D I C K S Q U A D

98 Civic EX, Coupe :O

get over it

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Ya I was gonna say I hope it's not a V8 if the clutch is only good for 175ft/lbs. Haha. Only joking ma' man. Revs up a lot quicker with the flywheel though I bet.
    Moo is a fucking geek

hell yea bitch dis go hard as hell flocka i will suck big dick team slut all day and week month year and century i love big naps D I C K S Q U A D

Quote Originally Posted by Situationeer View Post
    Ya I was gonna say I hope it's not a V8 if the clutch is only good for 175ft/lbs. Haha. Only joking ma' man. Revs up a lot quicker with the flywheel though I bet.
    Haha yeah my truck stock is 275 ft/lbs. Lol. Yeah it revs up fast, even though I don't want to push the car right now. Only about 30 miles on it so far. Got a ways to go til I can let it loose.

get over it

Preparing My Brother's Car For Boost (Turbo)

Updates coming soon.
    Last edited by Khnemu; 5/06/2010 at 3:20 pm.

get over it

holy wheel gap batman! I would upgrade suspension or get coilover's before I put all this money into making it go fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbot View Post
    holy wheel gap batman! I would upgrade suspension or get coilover's before I put all this money into making it go fast.
    Yeah the tires make the wheel gap look bigger, 195/50/15. I was telling him he should throw some lowering springs on it but he doesn't want to touch the suspension yet unless it's cheap. If I was going to do anything to the suspension it would be coilovers or some nice struts and springs. I'd also replace all of the suspension bushings because I'm 100% positive they've never been touched in the ~140K miles the car has been driven.

get over it

The Fucking King! PrincessArnage's Avatar
    I would look into ARP's and a good headgasket too. But it's not a must.
    he would kiss me and touch me and make me play with him he told me what we were doing wasnt wrong because he was my dad

Quote Originally Posted by MoWGLi View Post
    I would look into ARP's and a good headgasket too. But it's not a must.
    I was thinking of that, BUT, if I did I would send the head out to be rebuilt and maybe ported, a OEM or Cometic head gasket, the ARP head studs and a Hondata intake manifold gasket.
    Last edited by Khnemu; 1/10/2010 at 11:28 pm.

get over it

Yeah the tires make the wheel gap look bigger, 195/50/15. I was telling him he should throw some lowering springs on it but he doesn't want to touch the suspension yet unless it's cheap. If I was going to do anything to the suspension it would be coilovers or some nice struts and springs. I'd also replace all of the suspension bushings because I'm 100% positive they've never been touched in the ~140K miles the car has been driven.
    Tell him if your going to go with a cheap suspension you might as well just skip it for now. I had a friend with a 96? hatch who got in on a group buy for tein basics for ~450..new.
    Buy a cheap suspension, decide you want to turn your car, and then you just dumped a good chunk on absolutely nothing, and have to do the work again.
    No matter what people say about "torque steer" or whatever BS, you can really make a civic turn. I know a few people with some very quick hondas with very little power.

Its nice that everything you could ever think to do to a civic has already been done 400000 times, so all the info you could ever want is out there somewhere. That was kind of an advantage when I went to miata's.

A few years ago I thought about building a cheap civic because you can make a pretty serious racer for next to nothing.
    i like boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by pachood View Post
    Tell him if your going to go with a cheap suspension you might as well just skip it for now. I had a friend with a 96? hatch who got in on a group buy for tein basics for ~450..new.
    Buy a cheap suspension, decide you want to turn your car, and then you just dumped a good chunk on absolutely nothing, and have to do the work again.
    No matter what people say about "torque steer" or whatever BS, you can really make a civic turn. I know a few people with some very quick hondas with very little power.

Its nice that everything you could ever think to do to a civic has already been done 400000 times, so all the info you could ever want is out there somewhere. That was kind of an advantage when I went to miata's.

A few years ago I thought about building a cheap civic because you can make a pretty serious racer for next to nothing.
    Yeah the suspension won't be touched, for now, he wants it to be a sleeper and to stay away from the JDM scene. Where we live it's slammed civics on played out wheels, lips and My VTEC goes BWAH stickers.

His goals for the car are around 150 WHP / WTQ. These engines are capable of 250 WHP stock so it's a decent number to aim for. We have a clutch kit rated at 179 ft-lbs at the wheels so we're covered there.

A LSD will solve the torque steer problems IF we encounter it. Won't need it until we build the engine, that's a while from now.
    Last edited by Khnemu; 1/10/2010 at 11:30 pm.

get over it

We're deciding on what tires to run. Falcon Azenis? :O
    Last edited by Khnemu; 1/11/2010 at 12:41 pm.

get over it

Entense Supporter
    We're deciding on what size slicks to run, we have extra 14 inch steelies laying around.
    Slicks on a one tire fire car "open diff." doesn't sound like such a good idea to me, I'd get the LSD before going to slicks, any thoughts on upgrading the drive train? I can only think of stuff breaking when using slicks on stock parts.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSolution View Post
    Slicks on a one tire fire car "open diff." doesn't sound like such a good idea to me, I'd get the LSD before going to slicks, any thoughts on upgrading the drive train? I can only think of stuff breaking when using slicks on stock parts.
    Yeah, the axles and differential need to be replaced if we decide to run slicks. It was just a question for the future.

get over it

Entense Supporter
    So my brother got hooked on wanting to go fast after driving a Porche Boxster,
    just lol at this sentence.