User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Your CCW Permit

Someone posts A LOT chigger2508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H.I. McDunnough View Post
    Yeah, it's huge. I just fold it up and put it in a little envelope for hunting licenses (approx the size of credit card) and stuff that in my wallet.

The lady at the Sheriff's office said some people laminate the thing. I have no idea how you'd carry around that huge laminated motherfucker.
    lol yeah i would probably do the same thing as you. i think it's silly they dont do like all of our states and make it similar to a drivers license.

Virginia, good for 5 years, no picture. Just a small piece of paper the size of a credit card, i had to laminate it myself. I can't remember if i had to do finger prints, i want to say no, it was 4 years ago and my memory isn't as good as it used to be.

During the "test" we had to shoot a little with our off hand, i was a bit nervous because i never tried it up until then. I did a lot better than i expected.

Quote Originally Posted by H.I. McDunnough View Post
    Yeah, it's huge. I just fold it up and put it in a little envelope for hunting licenses (approx the size of credit card) and stuff that in my wallet.

The lady at the Sheriff's office said some people laminate the thing. I have no idea how you'd carry around that huge laminated motherfucker.
    You could laminate it and wear it around your neck like media credentials.