User Tag List

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft (Legion Edition)

i'm loving Boomkin for PvP, i can actually kill healers. I was consistently killing a self buffed 29k HP Resto Druid in a WSG the other day. It was amazing!

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish" - Albert Einstein

AddictedToSlurm S. Scruffington's Avatar
    Then that Druid sucked.

haha if I ever died to a boomkin as a PVP resto druid I would honestly consider a new hobby

DOTS, Starfall, Treants, Wrath Spam then Eclips procs = Dead anything.

just saying.

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish" - Albert Einstein

Resto Druids should not die to straight damage. Boomkins don't have a reliable interrupt and they don't have an MS, any Resto Druid that dies to you consistently is simply bad =p

He'll never be able to kill you, but with Cyclone+HoTs he should easily be able to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Antrax View Post
    Resto Druids should not die to straight damage. Boomkins don't have a reliable interrupt and they don't have an MS, any Resto Druid that dies to you consistently is simply bad =p

He'll never be able to kill you, but with Cyclone+HoTs he should easily be able to get away.
    Except he is not trying to get away, he is trying to keep his teammates alive. That's how I kill the healer, my AOE makes it so the healer isn't focused on healing himself.

lol, then once again, he's an idiot

with rejuv and a 2 stack of lb, + a Swiftmend if i need it Im never ever going to die to a moonkin, especially just one moonkin. On my druid there is not a moonkin alive that could kill me

guaranteed

We did 0-light yogg tonight finally.. Only took us about 5 tries.. The gear really makes the encounter a joke.. The first three tries were mostly wasted on setting up addons correctly so hunters could taunt the marked guardians. After that it was just execution.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Someone posts A LOT
    80 UD Disc Priest, Current pvp project: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...or&cn=Maygezor

80 Human Rogue, Main/toon I'm bored with: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...or&cn=Prolifey

EDIT: Both on Draenor US
    Last edited by brjo555; 6/01/2010 at 11:07 pm.

I'm starting to post Dreamers Nova's Avatar
    I'd love to even see the end half of Uld, let alone Yog. I'm a bit of a lore whore so I care more about seeing the encounters and what have you then the actual gear, but I've never even finished half of Uld due to the crap guilds and pugs on my server =/.

I heard yogg is a lot of fun though.

Someone posts A LOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    Any good pve combat rogues here? Few questions.

My Rogue was nothing more than a pvp alt until recently but even with just a little bit of gear he's able to outdps my warrior. Now he's pretty geared and I'm getting more into pve with him. Anways, I've only played mutilate...like ever, but last night I picked up the heroic 10man gunship axe and already have the 25 OH to go with it so now it's pretty much time to go combat.

Am I going to need to regem to all ArP?
    What kinda rotation do I do?
    Should I wait for more gear?
    Once you can get over 800 with gemming, that's a good time to start.
    Rotation for combat is more of priority, don't ever let SnD drop, keep rupture up, and use evic in between.
    By the way, go for the ArP trinket off Saurfang25, that alone will boost dps by a huge amount.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers Nova View Post
    I'd love to even see the end half of Uld, let alone Yog. I'm a bit of a lore whore so I care more about seeing the encounters and what have you then the actual gear, but I've never even finished half of Uld due to the crap guilds and pugs on my server =/.

Yogg is a less epic cthun fight pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by brjo555 View Post
    By the way, go for the ArP trinket off Saurfang25, that alone will boost dps by a huge amount.
    Been trying to get DBW on my warrior and rogue for a while now. Douchebags keep ninjaing it or outrolling me
    Last edited by Glitch; 6/01/2010 at 10:10 am.
    I will pound you
    and pound you
    until you quit.
    -Woody Hayes
    Former OSU Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by mischief View Post
    We did 0-light yogg tonight finally.. Only took us about 5 tries.. The gear really makes the encounter a joke.. The first three tries were mostly wasted on setting up addons correctly so hunters could taunt the marked guardians. After that it was just execution.
    Yeah we did Yogg+1 the other night (along with all the other meta achievements) for our Drakes, we three shot Yogg with like 5 PUGs or so.

Once you can get over 800 with gemming, that's a good time to start.
    Rotation for combat is more of priority, don't ever let SnD drop, keep rupture up, and use evic in between.
    You don't use Rupture as any spec Rogue anymore.

I have lots of Seniority idkEconomics's Avatar
    So I may possibly get a cata alpha invite. It's going to be awesome to jump in, fly around the world a bit, realize leveling is even more of a waste of time than WoW normally is, and never log in again. Fuck yeah.
    Arthur Dent: You know, this explains a lot. Because all my life, I've had this unaccountable feeling in my bones that something sinister was happening in the universe and that no one would tell me what it was.
    Slartibartfast: Oh, no. That's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe has that.

Beer Cellar

ive been playing on my friends, its pretty damn cool. Is it still locked to 82?

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers Nova View Post

Just before I threw in the WoW towel I was in at top 10 server guild and was main 10 man raiding rogue. We took down Yog within a week of Ulduar's release, It was so awesome.

He ended up dropping KingsBane which I got:
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/..._18_9767_9.jpg

It was Garona's dagger and she used it to Kill king Llane. Easily my favorite dagger, gotta love the yellow flavor text

OH and I'll be jumping back in once Cataclysm comes out, Goblin Rogue is gonna own.

I'm confused isn't Uldar old content? You should have no problem in there.

Someone posts A LOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Antrax View Post
    Yeah we did Yogg+1 the other night (along with all the other meta achievements) for our Drakes, we three shot Yogg with like 5 PUGs or so.

You don't use Rupture as any spec Rogue anymore.
    You didn't, until they made it crit, now it takes priority over evic.

You didn't, until they made it crit, now it takes priority over evic.
    Hmm, pretty sure it still isn't worth it. None of my guilds combat rogues use it, and they are on top of their shit when it comes to theory crafting and what not.

Entense Supporter
    I was wanting to get back into playing this game, but it won't even let me upgrade my trial account, giving me some retarded error. Oh and do I really have to pay the $20 for wow, then more money for BC, and then $40 for the most recent expansion?