User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New York Knicks

I'm starting to post
    So the Knicks have clinched the 6th seed with Boston a lock for the third, we know our first round matchup. First time I've looked forward to a postseason of any kind since the Giants' miracle 2007/08 run. Still lacking the interior D that we haven't had the entire year but it looks like they will have noone to stop Amare.
    What we really have going for us that the two organizations seem to be heading in opposite directions with the C's dying down (age, fatigue, what have you) and the Knicks looking to gain some momentum (7 game winning stream, tied for longest active streak with the Bulls, two superstars probably playing the best basketball of their careers, and a city hungry for a glimpse of what could be in the playoffs.) I wouldn't be surprised if this series went either way but ill be screaming my fuckin' head off every game. LETSSSS GOOOOOOO.

Someone posts A LOT
    Quote Originally Posted by graphic View Post
    So the Knicks have clinched the 6th seed with Boston a lock for the third, we know our first round matchup. First time I've looked forward to a postseason of any kind since the Giants' miracle 2007/08 run. Still lacking the interior D that we haven't had the entire year but it looks like they will have noone to stop Amare.
    What we really have going for us that the two organizations seem to be heading in opposite directions with the C's dying down (age, fatigue, what have you) and the Knicks looking to gain some momentum (7 game winning stream, tied for longest active streak with the Bulls, two superstars probably playing the best basketball of their careers, and a city hungry for a glimpse of what could be in the playoffs.) I wouldn't be surprised if this series went either way but ill be screaming my fuckin' head off every game. LETSSSS GOOOOOOO.
    Sorry but Amare being injured and out for the last 4 games of the season....
    You're being ridiculously hopeful, they have no defense and they lost a bunch of depth with that trade.
    I doubt they make any noise beyond the first/second rounds.