User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .

Entense Supporter

Today my car spun out of control and hit the center median on the freeway, rolled several times then got hit by several other cars, my vehicle burst into flames and I died.

Yesterday I went to get my oil change at Jiffy Lube Store Number 5689. I went to get the signature oil change. After my vehicle sat in the parking lot for 30 minutes (of course I was told the total wait time would be 20-25 minutes.) my car was finally pulled into the garage and the work was finally started. After up selling me on tire rotations and a tranny flush; 2 hours later I drive off after receiving the signature oil change / tranny service. Part of this signature service is checking all fluids and air pressure. Apparently my vehicle requires tire pressure to be at 32 PSI. Yesterday the temperature when I received the signature oil change was 102°F. Apparently the technician noticed my tire PSI was over 32 so he lowered it. This morning I got in my car and started driving, after about 5 minutes my low tire pressure light came on. The dash board said (2) tires were at 22 PSI and the other two at 18 PSI. I lost control on the freeway and slammed into the median because my car was swerving in the back due to low tire pressure.

The purpose of this letter is to request that you send at least 4 additional notices a week as apposed to the two you have been sending to the house every week. I am afraid my wife will not get an oil change as I am no longer around to bring her vehicle in. At her 60k mileage mark give her a tranny flush and a balance; Trouble-free transmission, helps her oils flow. Grease her leather trim. Dig that heavy metal underneath the hood. Have her come for service every hundred miles, check her points, fix her overdrive. Get her synchronized.

Sincerely,

GMS

This is the most tragic thing ive seen since i watched "precious".

The bit at the end where he has to cover himself in mud so the creepy tall guy cant see him, and hes like "your one ugly motherfucker" that was sooooo intense.

what about a tranny? fag

if you see your tire pressure that low, you should pull over immediately. why did you not do that?
    “Don’t ever be the first…don’t ever be the last…and don’t ever volunteer to do anything….” - Unofficial Navy Creed

wait what?

that tech is a retard. air at 32 psi, when hot (from temp, or even being on a prolonged trip) the pressure will increase due to heat. maybe goes up, at most 6psi+, and even then when you park the car it will cool back down and your TPMS (tire press monitoring system) will make the adjustment. i would avoid that shop in from now on in general. the danger of heat overload comes to a head when the tires are actually UNDER inflated (which is a MUCH more prevalent problem these days, hence every vehicle manf. after 2008 MUST be equipped w TPMS) and the continual wear on the sidewall in conjunction with the heat become too great for the tires capacity and busts out.

FYI Ive been working on tires for 4 years now, and I have yet to accurately visually diagnose an "over inflated" tire. in fact plenty of retards roll thru mu shop exclaiming "their tires look low." usually (after inspection of course) the tires are at manf. specs and one must explain to them the weight of an engine vs an empty trunk on the exact same load and pressure tires.

mistake #1 was Jiffy Lube

thanks xgs for the sig/av

Quote Originally Posted by GBH View Post
    mistake #1 was Jiffy Lube
    swish

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Men do their own oil changes. Stop being a fucking nancy.
    Moo is a fucking geek

hell yea bitch dis go hard as hell flocka i will suck big dick team slut all day and week month year and century i love big naps D I C K S Q U A D

Quote Originally Posted by Situationeer View Post
    Men do their own oil changes. Stop being a fucking nancy.
    I can brew a mean espresso and steam some milk at home. That doesn't mean I won't go to Starbucks from time to time. The same can be said of changing my oil, mowing my lawn and other such 'manly' activities. Sometimes I would rather pay someone else to do it simply because it is convenient.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazulu View Post
    I can brew a mean espresso and steam some milk at home. That doesn't mean I won't go to Starbucks from time to time. The same can be said of changing my oil, mowing my lawn and other such 'manly' activities. Sometimes I would rather pay someone else to do it simply because it is convenient.
    I strongly disagree with everything you said. Starbucks is a rip off, mow your own lawn, you're just lazy. I've been to jiffy lube once and they told me one of my brake lights was out. Then came back 5 minutes later to tell me that it was someone else's car. They tried selling me windshield wipers, everything you can imagine just while trying to get an oil change. I will never go back.

Entense Supporter
    jesus fucking christ do people read anymore

god damn i swear to god gunmetalsteak you get so many mother fuckers seriously replying to your threads, if i had half as many idiots who reply to your shits visit my shits i would be the most popular mother fucker on the internet and whats funny is that these fucks aren't even reading this line right here because they'll skip ahead to this coming up BOOM BOOM AND I WAS LIKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEN I FOUND OUT IT WAS BECAUSE THE MAF SENOR WAS UNPLUGGED. go figure

Entense Supporter
    lol wyndex

Bad-ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyndex View Post
    jesus fucking christ do people read anymore

god damn i swear to god gunmetalsteak you get so many mother fuckers seriously replying to your threads, if i had half as many idiots who reply to your shits visit my shits i would be the most popular mother fucker on the internet and whats funny is that these fucks aren't even reading this line right here because they'll skip ahead to this coming up BOOM BOOM AND I WAS LIKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEN I FOUND OUT IT WAS BECAUSE THE MAF SENOR WAS UNPLUGGED. go figure
    Loooll..

I don't think anyone read that last paragraph, at all.

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazulu View Post
    You are what they call, "a fucking pussy". Mow your own god damn lawn, you sad excuse for a man. Men do their own oil changes. That way you know it's done right.
    Moo is a fucking geek

hell yea bitch dis go hard as hell flocka i will suck big dick team slut all day and week month year and century i love big naps D I C K S Q U A D

Bad-ass Member
    You are what they call, "a fucking pussy". Mow your own god damn lawn, you sad excuse for a man. Men do their own oil changes. That way you know it's done right.
    No kidding.. I will never pay another person to change the oil on my vehicle. I've worked with some less than intelligent people that fucked up lots of cars by just changing the oil.. it was always so great fixing their fuck-ups. Like replacing an engine in a Mini-Cooper because the guy thought he had the filter housing cover tight, when in reality it was cross threaded and just felt tight. The customer then drove 10 miles on the highway after losing all of their oil.. it still ran but good GOD it sounded horrible.

And even with as much as I HATE mowing and weed-eating my lawn.. fuck paying someone else. I don't own a mower and weed-eater so they can just sit around in the shed while I pay other people to do that shit for me.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
    No kidding.. I will never pay another person to change the oil on my vehicle. I've worked with some less than intelligent people that fucked up lots of cars by just changing the oil.. it was always so great fixing their fuck-ups. Like replacing an engine in a Mini-Cooper because the guy thought he had the filter housing cover tight, when in reality it was cross threaded and just felt tight. The customer then drove 10 miles on the highway after losing all of their oil.. it still ran but good GOD it sounded horrible.

And even with as much as I HATE mowing and weed-eating my lawn.. fuck paying someone else. I don't own a mower and weed-eater so they can just sit around in the shed while I pay other people to do that shit for me.
    Have you ever considered that not everyone's time is worth the same? If I'm making $50/hr I'm not going to waste my time cutting my grass, I'd rather just give some mexican $10 to do it

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Quote Originally Posted by uskrewed View Post
    Have you ever considered that not everyone's time is worth the same? If I'm making $50/hr I'm not going to waste my time cutting my grass, I'd rather just give some mexican $10 to do it
    Moo is a fucking geek

Entense Supporter
    Lol, I do ALL of my own car work, but fuck mowing my own lawn, thats what mexicans and kids are for.

Entense Supporter
    getting multiple notices guess the letter worked.

did your wife get her oil changed properly?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.