User Tag List

Thread: Studying abroad in Seville, Spain

Entense Supporter

Studying abroad in Seville, Spain

Give me advice. Ill be there Aug 18th to like Dec 10th

Get your beard trimmed there.

Entense Supporter
    i don't own a beard. nor plan to, women don't like facial hair no matter who tells you they do.

Entense Supporter
    is anyone on the forum from spain? or seville/madrid? i know cky is from portugal

Entense Supporter
    just posting to say, im in spain. been here a week. kicks ass. if anyone has questions, go ahead and ask me.

i just came back from studying in madrid for 2 months. i fucken loved it there.. the world cup was going on and i dont even like soccer.. but wow the whole country fucken exploded when they won. if youre in madrid.. check el tigre.. its a bar that serves really good tapas. you just buy a beer or a drink.. cheapest for 2 euros.. and you get alot of pretty good food. man i miss madrid alot have fun there dude. i had the time of my life.

Entense Supporter
    yea...you just describes 90% of the bars in seville[and probably spain] there...

how about suggesting some good types of tapas, iv only ventured some. did you travel to any other countries like germany or did you go to amsterdam? im looking into a flight on ryanair for octoberfest.

i did not go to germany nor amsterdam but i traveled to london, paris, rome, ibiza, galicia, granada, nerja.. so if you have any questions about those places ask away.

ryan air is cheap as fuck.. but their seats dont recline. but the flights are usually really short so its all good. i used hostelbookers.com to book hostels. its a pretty legit site.. it says its cheaper than hostel world.

I studied in Madrid from January - May 2008. At the end of the trip I went all around Andalucia for a week. I went to Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Malaga and Gibraltar.

Definitely make it Granada at some point to check out the Alhambra. It's fucking incredible.

Also, I think Gibraltar is worth the trip. Pretty interesting place seeing as it's basically a part of the UK that's stuck on the bottom of Spain. I did a tour there and it was pretty awesome.

I liked Sevilla a lot but was only there for a day so I don't really have anything to recommend there.

Quote Originally Posted by 904Reds View Post
    I studied in Madrid from January - May 2008. At the end of the trip I went all around Andalucia for a week. I went to Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Malaga and Gibraltar.

Definitely make it Granada at some point to check out the Alhambra. It's fucking incredible.

Also, I think Gibraltar is worth the trip. Pretty interesting place seeing as it's basically a part of the UK that's stuck on the bottom of Spain. I did a tour there and it was pretty awesome.

I liked Sevilla a lot but was only there for a day so I don't really have anything to recommend there.
    Yeah the Alhambra castle is amazing. I went to a bar near there that served really good tapas. And they had a drink called the submarine.. Its a Beer with an upside down tequila shot in the bottom of it and the more beer you drink the more tequila that pours out. Its pretty nasty but it was pretty cheap and got me fucked up.