User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Mustang Boss

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Quote Originally Posted by ten View Post
    Limited availability +$10,000. Wow.
    They've done it with all the latest GT500s. Even since 05 when I worked at a Ford dealer. First one we got was sold for 70k. Fully loaded however.
    Moo is a fucking geek

hell yea bitch dis go hard as hell flocka i will suck big dick team slut all day and week month year and century i love big naps D I C K S Q U A D

waaaaaaaaay too expensive and the ass end still looks disgusting and tragic. I could think of several new and slightly used cars for that price that would be more bang for your buck.

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol'Gregg View Post
    waaaaaaaaay too expensive and the ass end still looks disgusting and tragic. I could think of several new and slightly used cars for that price that would be more bang for your buck.
    Name some please. And new ones, not used that's silly.
    Moo is a fucking geek

hell yea bitch dis go hard as hell flocka i will suck big dick team slut all day and week month year and century i love big naps D I C K S Q U A D

Quote Originally Posted by Situationeer View Post
    GT500 is almost 20k more expensive Tacoma, of course it runs circles around this. Two totally different cars. GT500 has IRS and a 5.4liter supercharged beast. This car has a smaller displacement high revving v8.
    The GT500 does not have IRS. Last Mustang to have IRS was the 03-04 Terminator Cobras.

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Quote Originally Posted by X-niTioN View Post
    The GT500 does not have IRS. Last Mustang to have IRS was the 03-04 Terminator Cobras.
    My fault. Thought they went IRS for this gen.
    Moo is a fucking geek

Name some please. And new ones, not used that's silly.
    Used isn't "silly" in most cases, but with a car like this I'll agree.

You could get a corvette for 15K cheaper, and only loose about 90 horse. (from the shelby) 90 horse which could be made up with some mods possibly, for much cheaper than 15K.. more like 2

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKidFresh View Post
    Used isn't "silly" in most cases, but with a car like this I'll agree.

You could get a corvette for 15K cheaper, and only loose about 90 horse. (from the shelby) 90 horse which could be made up with some mods possibly, for much cheaper than 15K.. more like 2
    Comparing brand new car to a used car is stupid, in all cases. There is a huge price difference just because one has left the lot and one hasn't

Even a base model 2011 Corvette is close to 50k. The base Vette is as expensive as the Boss will come with all the options. And the Boss makes more power, but not 90 horses more, don't know where you're getting these numbers.
    Moo is a fucking geek

But you guys have to stop comparing this to the GT500. The GT500 is on a whole different platform and 20k more expensive. It's like comparing a regular 3 series to an M3.

Edit: Ouch...gotta love dealer markup on the GT500s.

I hope you know thats what I was trying to say, that they weren't even comparable by my comment. But that doesn't mean that this boss it a terrible mustang by any means. I love everything about it EXCEPT for that terrible terrible red trim.

My dad paid $54K for his but thats because he got an upgraded package and warranty with it. This was in september 07 though, I'm sure they are more expensive now.

AND that $60K listing is without any warranty or extras like taxes and all the other shit you have to pay for when buying a $60K car.

Fuck the title on ours was like $3,000
    Last edited by Willy K.; 8/22/2010 at 6:25 pm.

I just watched a video about this car on Jay Leno's Garage and apparently there is some kind of cool key thing that they haven't talked about yet that has to do with electronics. It's probably something stupid, but it is enough of a secret that they aren't talking about it yet.

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Hmmmm. Imma have to call the friends at the dealer and see if they can spill the beans.
    Moo is a fucking geek

cliffs, dude sold his raffle ticket for $200
    buyer of the ticket won a shelby

just stumbled on to this while doing alittle research.. god that would suck/ be awesome..

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Was posted in spam and ffl. 200 dollar GT500 how awesome would that be. Well you know they're gonna hit you with some tax. Kind of curious what type of charges come with winning new cars like that.
    Moo is a fucking geek

Ford has yet to officially release pricing for the 2012 Mustang Boss 302, but a forum member over at TheMustangSource.com with some inside information has revealed that the special edition pony car will retail for $40,995 including destination and delivery. This places the Boss 302 almost squarely in the middle between the Mustang GT and the Shelby GT500.

While certain things like a navigation system won't be available, Boss 302 customers will have a few options to choose from. Recaro seats and a Torsen differential adds $1,995, an Accessory Package with floor mats and car cover go for an extra $475, and Yellow Blaze Tri-Coat paint is an additional $495. The track-oriented Laguna Seca Package comes in at a grand total of $47,990.

At first we weren't sure about the complete accuracy of the information, but a representative at Ford has confirmed these numbers and options. So is the 2012 Boss 302 a steal at $40,995 or is that crazy money for a hopped up pony car with a live rear axle? Let us know in the comments below.
    http://www.autoblog.com/2010/11/19/2...ced-at-40-995/

I think Subaru and Mitsu have a little worrying to do. Im starting to rethink that 37k STi price tag.

I forget where I read it, but they are doing some kind of 2 key deal with the car. You can buy an optional red/orange colored key that is basically is a more aggressive tune so when that key is in you get like 20 more hp. I think it was a pretty cheap option as well....

edit: so no extra HP, but it is a different tune.

http://jalopnik.com/5687042/this-red...nto-a-race-car
    Last edited by dr. ten; 11/21/2010 at 4:31 pm.

RaP GaMe TaYLoR SWiFT
    Huge fan of the new 5.0s but this car just doesn't do it for me. Still stand by what I've been saying.

I can see why some people would dig it, just not my thing.
    Moo is a fucking geek