User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey look, another progress thread - Sexy pics included *UPDATED 9/23/11*

Entense Supporter
    Well well well.. it's been a while... So back in between October-December when I first started my job, my diet went to shit, I stopped working out.. and ultimately, I gained about 12-15 pounds. I was flabby and soft.. lost my abs entirely.. and none of my pants fit. Being uncomfortable at work was my main motivation to get back in the gym. Final weight before I turned everything around was when I was 192lbs.. heaviest I've ever been and I hated it.

Luckily, now I've been back in the gym since mid-January and I'm back to 180lbs which is a hell of a lot better than 192.. I have about 5 more pounds to lose to be at my ideal weight and hopefully I can pull that off within the month before vacation. My abs are back, the definition is there again, but I'm having a shit ton of trouble losing this last 5 pounds.. it's so damn stubborn.

I started up this thing called the Dukan Diet (http://www.dukandiet.com/the-dukan-diet) which is basically a protein-only for a few weeks and sheds off the fat due to ketosis which I'm all too familiar with. This helped me get down to 180 but now I'm starting to stall again.

I actually broke down and just bought Animal Cuts to aid in the fat loss process before vacation next month.. any of you guys ever have experience with any Animal Pak's before? I know it will help lose a lot of water weight which I'm sureis most of the excess weight. I'm also switching back to SuperPump since I wasn't too happy with my gains from Jack3d. I'm working my balls off in the gym and this stubborn extra fat in the midsection is just not fucking leaving.. hopefully the Animal Cut's helps.

I'll probably get some updated pictures up in the next week or two.. we'll see. I'm still not 100% happy about where I am and where I should be.

I have lots of Seniority kndguy's Avatar
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ l̴͍͍͙̺̞ͫ̍̔̍ͩͮͯ̽̿ͩ͒̇̒̓̓̍ŏ̾ͮ͊͛ͫͪ̓̈́̇͏̛̀&#
    Nice bro... at least you are back on the grind
    1RM Calc. Never ever have doubt.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Posting Slut
    You might look into an EC stack as well as some yohimbine hcl by prima force

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

I have some decent knowledge on that if you are serious about trying it and have any questions.

Entense Supporter
    ehh.. thanks for the offer. this is basically just a quick fix for 30 days so i'm in tip top shape when i go on vacation next month

I was actually on OxyElite Pro last month to try it out and saw 0 results.. my body temperature ran a couple degrees higher but i don't credit it to any weight loss whatsoever.. so hopefully Animal Cut's is the quick fix to lose any excess water weight within the next 4 weeks

this EC stack looks pretty sketchy to be honest

Animal Cuts crew checking in! On my last 3 weeks of JM so I can't wait to start doing some cutting with it. Not going to start taking it until after I finish so it'll be cool to see if it actually works for you.
    1013 LBS

Entense Supporter
    ec stack is the shit.

you really think the ingredients in animal cuts look less sketchy?

and ec only aids in fat burning like 1-8% according to some studies I have found.

But at 4% i you lose 1lb of fat (about 4000 kcals), it could be amped to 4160. Its not that crazy of a compound. Its not like clen or dnp.
    Last edited by Impact; 6/13/2011 at 1:44 pm.

Posting Slut
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    ehh.. thanks for the offer. this is basically just a quick fix for 30 days so i'm in tip top shape when i go on vacation next month

I was actually on OxyElite Pro last month to try it out and saw 0 results.. my body temperature ran a couple degrees higher but i don't credit it to any weight loss whatsoever.. so hopefully Animal Cut's is the quick fix to lose any excess water weight within the next 4 weeks

this EC stack looks pretty sketchy to be honest
    Pretty much any weight loss deal now sucks compared to how they used to be. That's because they had a built in EC stack.

Lots and lots of people have great luck with it. It's cheap as hell. You can get 100 caffeine pills for 5 bucks and bronkaid or primatein is less than 10.

Obviously clen is better, but comes with side effects. I would rate ec stack or any combo with it, as the next best option to clen without all the side effects.

Entense Supporter
    yeah, i have no idea what you just said haha

i'll be starting animal cuts today and report back.. this shit better not be a bust like OxyElite or i'll be pissed

I would look into the EC stack if I were you. It's been covered here in a previous thread as far as dosage and things like that go.

Also that Dukan diet thing is funny!

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk0rCh View Post
    I would look into the EC stack if I were you. It's been covered here in a previous thread as far as dosage and things like that go.

Also that Dukan diet thing is funny!
    shit works dude.. lol it's unreal

probably won't look into the EC stack to be honest since animal cuts arrived today

Last edited by Blade; 6/13/2011 at 9:01 pm.

Elite Member
    EC stacks were pretty much what all the weight loss pills of the '90s and early 2000's were before ephedra (ma huang) was banned. The diet pill glory days. Fatties were becoming thin left and right until the FDA stepped in because some people got greedy and were taking toxic amounts and dying. And that's when the weight loss pills became shit, in my opinion... at least comparatively speaking. Ephedrine HCL is basically the chemical version of ephedra (instead of herbal) and is still legal (but sale is limited and monitored) and usually cheap... but can be hard to find sometimes.

ECA is a popular variant where aspirin is thrown into the mix for an extra kick. The aspirin thins the blood, allows it to flow faster and therefore carry away more fat cells. That isn't without it's risks, though. Other popular additives are green tea extract is a harmless additive and yohimbine HCL is decent for the more "stubborn" fat areas.

I've heard decent things about animal cuts, but I know at least a part of it is diuretics which just removes water weight and dehydrates you... so while that part may give you some quick visible results... it isn't anything that will last. But as I recall they colored the diuretics differently so you can choose to not take them.
    [/nonsense]

Entense Supporter
    Yessir.. the diuretics are blue and the thermo's are red.. i'll try both during week 1 and decide which ones i'll continue to take after that. If i don't see any detrimental side effects I'll stick with both.. at this point it's all trial and error.

Thanks for the info though. I read up on the asprin part and that's where I was kinda of like

Posting Slut
    Quote Originally Posted by dvmgns View Post
    EC stacks were pretty much what all the weight loss pills of the '90s and early 2000's were before ephedra (ma huang) was banned. The diet pill glory days. Fatties were becoming thin left and right until the FDA stepped in because some people got greedy and were taking toxic amounts and dying. And that's when the weight loss pills became shit, in my opinion... at least comparatively speaking. Ephedrine HCL is basically the chemical version of ephedra (instead of herbal) and is still legal (but sale is limited and monitored) and usually cheap... but can be hard to find sometimes.

ECA is a popular variant where aspirin is thrown into the mix for an extra kick. The aspirin thins the blood, allows it to flow faster and therefore carry away more fat cells. That isn't without it's risks, though. Other popular additives are green tea extract is a harmless additive and yohimbine HCL is decent for the more "stubborn" fat areas.

I've heard decent things about animal cuts, but I know at least a part of it is diuretics which just removes water weight and dehydrates you... so while that part may give you some quick visible results... it isn't anything that will last. But as I recall they colored the diuretics differently so you can choose to not take them.

this. I was on my phone earlier and didn't feel like typing everything out. I would stay away from ECA tho.

Posting Slut
    Yessir.. the diuretics are blue and the thermo's are red.. i'll try both during week 1 and decide which ones i'll continue to take after that. If i don't see any detrimental side effects I'll stick with both.. at this point it's all trial and error.

Thanks for the info though. I read up on the asprin part and that's where I was kinda of like
    exactly. No one really does the ECA anymore. It's all ECY-GT. That being ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine and green tea.

It's a bad idea to have ephedrine and yohimbe at the same time - but this is all irrelevant, he's sticking with animal cuts.

any of you guys ever have experience with any Animal Pak's before?
    I have never used Animal Cuts but I have used and still use animal Paks (vitamin pack), and Animal Pump and love both dearly, but I have heard good things about Cuts. I also recommended Animal Paks to my cousin (Cooper) here on the forums and he enjoys them as well.

Entense Supporter
    Unfortunately, I work out at night now (around 7:30-8PM) and I can't fucking stand it but oh well, I have to deal with it.

I'm not sure if I should stick to the Animal Cuts label and take 1 pack upon waking (5:30am) and another 4-6 hours later.. or if I should take the first pack around 11AM and take the second one at 5PM since I lift at night. Time to do some experimenting.

I've been on 2 days so far taking the first pack upon waking and the other at 12:30-1:00PM but I think I'll switch it up tomorrow to see if there's any kind of difference.

Entense Supporter
    yay for updates!

Posting Slut
    holy shit dude. srs progress.

you're looking pretty soft mikey. not impressed.

when you got abs like this gimmie a call: