User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2010 NFL Thread

Someone posts A LOT purechaoskid26's Avatar
    Vikings and Jets.

Entense Supporter
    I'm rootin for at least a .500 season from the Lions this year!

Someone posts A LOT
    Quote Originally Posted by smandy View Post
    I bet they're gonna be a playoff team in 2 years. Stafford is coming into his own and they can work on their lines.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by smandy View Post
    that is how I feel about the Raiders. Right now I think they could win 6 games. So 8 would be fantastic!

Someone posts A LOT
    Quote Originally Posted by gWiLiKeRzZz View Post
    that is how I feel about the Raiders. Right now I think they could win 6 games. So 8 would be fantastic!
    The Raiders definitely won't.
    I'd put money on it.

RAIDERS 2010/2011 AFC WEST CHAMPS!

im rooting for jason campbell, always have to cheer on those that went to auburn. but the true fact of it is that he wouldn't be in the NFL if he didn't have a good senior season because everyone around him was badass, i guess what im trying to say is don't get your hopes up

PSN: Skorgilaz

I COULD see the Raiders winning 8 games this year, but 6 games seems much more sensible with them. I think their defense keeps getting stronger with anchor Nnamdi Asomugha at CB and Rolando McClain making an impact this year. On offense, Campbell will add more than people think in my opinion. When Campbell was with Washington, look at the receivers around him. They werent superstars, and are easily comparable to Oaklands. Campbell wasnt terrible for the Skins, but Washington wanted more. I think Washingtons running game isnt any better than Oaklands running game either. I bet Campbell has a pretty decent season, and they end up winning 6 maybe 7 games.

Its still hard for me to root for them though when Al Davis is such a tard. I just hope Zach Miller does really good since he is on my fantasy team. Campbell liked Cooley a lot so I figured Miller will get a lot of balls thrown his way.

I think the Raiders have a legit chance at 8. I'm a 9ers fan and I hate the Raiders, but this is real talk.

What Tom Cable is bringing to the Raiders is stability. Raiders have always had talent, but just never anything to build around. They had a top tier defense a few years back. But Tom Cable's had the balls to step up to Al Davis and tell him that if he wants his team to win, he's going to back the fuck off. When you can do that to Al Davis, the team will respect you and listen to you. Jason Campbell works hard and he has something to prove. They're going to build around him.

All this talk about Revis Island, but they forget that Nmamdi has been doing it longer and with a fraction of the attention. The Raiders have a good team, in a division where there is no clear cut winner (sorry Charger fans, but your beloved team is not that good).

I loved their pick of Rolando McClain in the draft. Terrence Cody got all the hype for Bama, but Rolando was the most important player on that defense by far. I think he will continue to improve and become a complete beast at the next level.

Definitely. Calling Nick Saban's defense as a freshman is no easy task.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by evotion View Post
    . They had a top tier defense a few years back.
    LOL when? when they went to the Superbowl? The Raiders have had an awful defense for YEARS. They were "ranked" high in passing defense a few years back but that was because teams just ran the ball all over them. The Raiders defense is the reason I don't see them winning too many games this season. They simply can not stop the run. Losing Morrison will hurt a lot this season but McClain will hopefully become a better MLB. Also it became very obvious Morrison had lost a step or two last season.

As far as the WR go, they are really young, DHB and Murphy are both sophomores this season and will be another year or so until they both reach their full potential. I think DHB will be solid, not great but a Santana Moss like WR who could have a big game every now and again just based on his speed. Miller will have a great season, he actually had a fantastic year last season if you think about who was throwing the ball to him, a real QB who can throw the ball more accurately should help him have a fantastic season.

Just throwin this out there. Anyone follow OchoCinco on twitter? If you live in the city and he is playing your team, chances are the day before the game he is treating around 50 people to a free dinner at a restaurant. I live in downtown Pittsburgh and cant stand the Steelers. When the Bengals roll into town, Im gonna be watching his account like a hawk. As soon as he names the place, I plan on being there. Check out his last tweet to the people in Indianapolis today

"If your city is on the BENGALS schedule this season please look forward to 2 cool dinner outings when we play your team especially ATL and NY"

I always felt that the Raider's had a pretty decent defense. Their offense just sucked so much that the defense was never able to get off the field. But Jason Campbell is going to do wonders for the Raiders. After seeing what Gradkowski could do with that team I'm kind of scared of the Raiders now. Campbell has some good targets in luis-murphy and zach miller. I can picture the Raiders winning 8 but not the division.

I feel like the Chargers didn't fix any of problems we had last year in the draft or free agency. I can't wait to get rid of Norv!

"I'm the best mayne"

Quote Originally Posted by asn153 View Post
    Just throwin this out there. Anyone follow OchoCinco on twitter? If you live in the city and he is playing your team, chances are the day before the game he is treating around 50 people to a free dinner at a restaurant. I live in downtown Pittsburgh and cant stand the Steelers. When the Bengals roll into town, Im gonna be watching his account like a hawk. As soon as he names the place, I plan on being there. Check out his last tweet to the people in Indianapolis today

"If your city is on the BENGALS schedule this season please look forward to 2 cool dinner outings when we play your team especially ATL and NY"
    lol, thats fucking awesome, i feel it would be pretty tough to be able to be one of the first 50 there (if thats how he is going to do it) but more power to ya man

PSN: Skorgilaz

Quote Originally Posted by asn153 View Post

He's actually been doing stuff like that since the time when he was demanding trades. He's done it as an apology to the fans. He takes people out to movies in Cincinnati all of the time as well.

I too love what the lions and raiders are doin. i definitely root for both of them..hope darren mcfadden finally has a breakout year.

Superbowl im calling the cowboys vs colts

Just saying i called colts vs saints last year at about this same time.

Quote Originally Posted by gsnyper View Post
    I too love what the lions and raiders are doin. i definitely root for both of them..hope darren mcfadden finally has a breakout year.

Superbowl im calling the cowboys vs colts

Just saying i called colts vs saints last year at about this same time.
    I don't think the Raiders can be good until Al Davis dies.

I have lots of Seniority
    the pack is going this year guys

Vikings have traded QB Sage Rosenfels to the NY Giants for a future conditional daft picks. More ahead on NFL.com

WTF ? maybe they think favre is coming back next season