User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: fuck people who don't use their blinker

  1. #21
    Bad-ass Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Coast
    Age
    31
    Posts
    604
    Points
    2 (0 Banked)
    Boston is also notoriously bad for this. I'm not native from the area but transplanted for school and beyond. I had someone legit tell me that they don't use blinkers when changing lanes in traffic or on the highway because no one would let them in. It was better for him to just swerve into the lane instead. Dumb.

  2. #22
    Bad-ass Member Fak3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hayward, Ca
    Age
    31
    Posts
    696
    Points
    16 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MotMan View Post
    fuck you, gtfo my thread. you're one of those people we are talking about.

    I will burn your house down.

    I mean seriously, how do you know when cops are around you? I hope you get a ticket for not using your blinker.
    Rawr! come to cali n drive with all the fucking gooks, you know how they all seem like there lost, head stuck up there ass. More ppl drive how ever the fuck they want n seem like there never hit shit. so quite the fuck up

    [/IMG]http://www.lisakimfleming.com/media/splash/5.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Not a New Bitch mrmullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In between your weiner and asshole
    Posts
    81
    Points
    17 (0 Banked)
    Nobody uses them anymore! It's so fucking aggravating. Then they'll fucking look at you like you're the idiot for not knowing what the hell they're doing. If I was a cop, I'd be such a dick because I would pull every motherfucker over and give them a ticket. That shit really pisses me off.

  4. #24
    Not a New Bitch Goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    90
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    What pisses me off is when the car in front of me slams on brakes to make the turn, then when almost completely stopped, THEN the blinker comes on. At that point, it is so fucking useless

    This is a slight tangent, but when someone is driving down a busy street and can't figure out with side street is the street they need to turn down. They just fucking sit there and try to decide...then they do it all over again at the next turn off...holding up traffic. This shit happened to me the other day, and of course, the car in question doesn't signal, so the car in front of me slams on brakes, I slam on brakes and the tow truck behind me skids into the oncoming lane to avoid hitting me. I could go on for days about driving pet peeves.

    Sorry for the tangent.

  5. #25
    Not a New Bitch mrmullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In between your weiner and asshole
    Posts
    81
    Points
    17 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    What pisses me off is when the car in front of me slams on brakes to make the turn, then when almost completely stopped, THEN the blinker comes on. At that point, it is so fucking useless

    This is a slight tangent, but when someone is driving down a busy street and can't figure out with side street is the street they need to turn down. They just fucking sit there and try to decide...then they do it all over again at the next turn off...holding up traffic. This shit happened to me the other day, and of course, the car in question doesn't signal, so the car in front of me slams on brakes, I slam on brakes and the tow truck behind me skids into the oncoming lane to avoid hitting me. I could go on for days about driving pet peeves.

    Sorry for the tangent.
    I HATE that. I could go on forever too about dumbass drivers. It's really been pissing me off lately.

  6. #26
    Entensity Vet danothedinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fragrant Harbour
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,972
    Points
    3 (7,756 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by rabid_goose View Post
    My favorite is when the people don't use their blinker until they are literally turning their wheel.
    When I'm going to turn I make sure to turn on my signal a few moments before taking any action that I would not be taking if I were not turning.
    Canon Crew: EOS Digital Rebel XT, EOS 7D, Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS USM, Sigma 24-60mm f/2.8 EX
    Originally posted by craY
    Your guy... however, is a drug user muslim terrorist nigger useless "present" piece of nigger shit. I hope you enjoy nov 15 you losing piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by makaw View Post
    I will penetrate your anus if you say another word

  7. #27
    Someone posts A LOT cowfit's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,049
    Points
    714 (2,817,717 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmullet View Post
    Nobody uses them anymore! It's so fucking aggravating. Then they'll fucking look at you like you're the idiot for not knowing what the hell they're doing. If I was a cop, I'd be such a dick because I would pull every motherfucker over and give them a ticket. That shit really pisses me off.
    You should become a cop just to do that.
    Another slight tangent. I heard in places like Oregon, people actually obey traffic laws and speed limits and all that shit. I don't believe it, too hard to believe because almost no one here obeys the speed limit (including me) and traffic laws are a joke to most people.

  8. #28
    Not a New Bitch mrmullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In between your weiner and asshole
    Posts
    81
    Points
    17 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by cowfit View Post
    You should become a cop just to do that.
    Another slight tangent. I heard in places like Oregon, people actually obey traffic laws and speed limits and all that shit. I don't believe it, too hard to believe because almost no one here obeys the speed limit (including me) and traffic laws are a joke to most people.
    Most people don't, it actually pisses me off when people just hug the speed limit. I agree with you on the traffic laws.

  9. #29
    Bad-ass Member Fak3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hayward, Ca
    Age
    31
    Posts
    696
    Points
    16 (0 Banked)
    how about this ppl that speed up when you turn on your blinker!

    [/IMG]http://www.lisakimfleming.com/media/splash/5.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #30
    Pimpin Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    802
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    The only time i really give a shit when someone doesnt use their blinker is if im stopped at an intersection waiting to turn right and the other direction doesnt have a stop sign. So I'm sitting there and theres only 1 car coming but too close for me to go (no signal on) so I'm stuck waiting thinking hes going to continue and go straight.......then fucking turns right down the street im turning from...

  11. #31
    Bad-ass Member NASzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Age
    30
    Posts
    618
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    thank you so much for this post, I bitch about this all day every day. I ended up deciding that I will start cutting people off at a bad intersection around my house, i purposely wait to turn until the last minute then i come out of the turn doing 15 mph until my neighborhood driveway about 1/4 a mile down the road, if you're not using your blinker, HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE TURNING???

  12. #32
    Someone posts A LOT cowfit's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,049
    Points
    714 (2,817,717 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHundyy View Post
    The only time i really give a shit when someone doesnt use their blinker is if im stopped at an intersection waiting to turn right and the other direction doesnt have a stop sign. So I'm sitting there and theres only 1 car coming but too close for me to go (no signal on) so I'm stuck waiting thinking hes going to continue and go straight.......then fucking turns right down the street im turning from...
    This is also pretty bad when you are trying to leave a parking lot and there is a slow ass car just close enough that you can't turn (or probably can turn but would be considered a dick for cutting them off) then they turn right before they get to you so you waited for noting, pisses me off quite a bit.

  13. #33
    I'm a post-aholic Creamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    City of Tiny Lights
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,421
    Points
    22 (0 Banked)
    my front left turn signal has been out for like 2 months now. SORRY!

  14. #34
    Entensity Vet GBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,382
    Points
    4 (56,933 Banked)
    Fucking hate driving through hollywood. Either no blinkers, tailgating, swerving in and out of lanes, running reds/stop signs, ect. I could go on and on. Its about 8 miles to my house from work and its the most aggravating part of my day.

    thanks xgs for the sig/av

  15. #35
    Grand-High Poster ChroniX's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,152
    Points
    2 (22,398 Banked)
    I only use my blinker when I need to. 4 way stops, merging when there's another car near, turning when a cars behind me, and left turns across roads. that's about it for me

    if I feel like it's necessary for me to communicate with other drivers I'll use it. otherwise, I know how to drive and not be a hindrance to other drivers. in my experience, those that use their turn signal excessively are more of a shitty driver than those that use it less


  16. #36
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CO
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,942
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChroniX View Post
    if I feel like it's necessary for me to communicate with other drivers I'll use it. otherwise, I know how to drive and not be a hindrance to other drivers. in my experience, those that use their turn signal excessively are more of a shitty driver than those that use it less
    well you are entitled to your own opinion.

  17. #37
    Pimpin Member daniellin005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The City of Angels, Los Angeles
    Posts
    877
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by cowfit View Post
    I hate people who leave their blinker on for a couple of miles.
    yeah on the freeway it makes me nervous.. that they're gonna turn in to me or something

  18. #38
    Holy shit I rule! Phyllis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Slantyeyeville
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,418
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHundyy View Post
    The only time i really give a shit when someone doesnt use their blinker is if im stopped at an intersection waiting to turn right and the other direction doesnt have a stop sign. So I'm sitting there and theres only 1 car coming but too close for me to go (no signal on) so I'm stuck waiting thinking hes going to continue and go straight.......then fucking turns right down the street im turning from...
    you know you're suppose to wait for them to turn anyways even if they have their blinker on, because if they still go straight (because either they forgot their blinker was on, turning somewhere shortly after that street, just switched lanes, etc.) then they hit you, the accident can be considered your fault

    PSN: Skorgilaz

  19. #39
    A Prince Gold's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Libya
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26,268
    Points
    809 (0 Banked)
    cops don't stop people for it because it's such a small violation with a small fine. why ticket for that when they can hit behind a bush and catch someone for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign? those are big money generators.

    and +1 for being overly annoyed when someone still bothers to turn on their signal after they have been riding their break and are 10 ft away from the stop. why even bother? you already sunk the primary reason for using turn signals.
    Last edited by Gold; 9/17/2010 at 3:45 am.
    the spice must flow

  20. #40
    Grand-High Poster ChroniX's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,152
    Points
    2 (22,398 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    cops don't stop people for it because it's such a small violation with a small fine. why ticket for that when they can hit behind a bush and catch someone for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign? those are big money generators.

    and +1 for being overly annoyed when someone still bothers to turn on their signal after they have been riding their break and are 10 ft away from the stop. why even bother? you already sunk the primary reason for using turn signals.
    I got stopped for it once. he said he saw me change lanes twice without signaling. that was the only reason why he pulled me over and according to him it was because it's a sign of drunk driving. this was 3:30 in the morning on a tuesday so I wouldn't think too many people would be out getting wasted but austin also has a huge drunk driving problem


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •