User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: fuck people who don't use their blinker

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    cops don't stop people for it because it's such a small violation with a small fine. why ticket for that when they can hit behind a bush and catch someone for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign? those are big money generators.
    I fucking hate those cops. I used to live on a hill with tons of stop signs, and if there j didn't see any cars stopped at the stop signs i would just slow down a little and keep driving. But then they put fucking cops hiding up those streets catching people who don't want to put on their brakes for no reason.

Not a New Bitch
    Saw three State Patrol on Friday turning into a gas station to meet up and not a single one used a blinker, one of them saw the other two going into the gas station and he just fucking U-turned it in the middle of the road no warning or nothing. Let the common citizen try that shit!

Where I live, it's nothing to see a cop throw on the lights to blow through a traffic signal. Eats me up, too. I'd like to see what happens to a cop that does that and causes an accident.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypty420 View Post
    Saw three State Patrol on Friday turning into a gas station to meet up and not a single one used a blinker, one of them saw the other two going into the gas station and he just fucking U-turned it in the middle of the road no warning or nothing. Let the common citizen try that shit!
    Back where i used to live (SoCal) the cops would almost never use their blinkers, they used them even less than the average driver, which is pretty bad for SoCal.

BANNED
    lol tonight apparently after class I cut someone off. He was trying to get into my lane and he didn't have his blinker on so he just sped up really fast and then tried to cut me off in my own lane and then flipped me off while he made a right turn.

A) if he was turning why did he get in front of me even though I was traveling faster than he was?

B) Why did he flip me off when he didn't use his blinker, as if I knew what he was doing??

C) LOL! I hate people.

I feel awkward if I change lanes without using my blinker.

New Bitch
    I absolutely always use my blinker. It is so fast, so convenient, so polite, and most importantly, so safe/required/etc. It also a pet peev of none when other people randomly make a blinker-less lane change....but most of the time, I can predict it ahead of time. Like, that asshole who's driving a bit faster is obviously going to cut somebody off...might as well give a little extra room.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

This pisses me off no end! I start work at 5:30am, there's no cunt on the road at that time of the morning but I still indicate...
    The worst is when your behind someone who's turning when they have to give way and they don't put their blinker on until the light goes green and you get stuck behind the idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by HHundyy View Post
    The only time i really give a shit when someone doesnt use their blinker is if im stopped at an intersection waiting to turn right and the other direction doesnt have a stop sign. So I'm sitting there and theres only 1 car coming but too close for me to go (no signal on) so I'm stuck waiting thinking hes going to continue and go straight.......then fucking turns right down the street im turning from...
    That shit really pisses me off to no end. There's this one guy in my neighborhood who assumes that just because he's on a residential street he doesn't need to signal anymore. It's like fuck man, just because you're on a residential street, it doesn't mean that traffic laws don't exist anymore. Sometimes he'll even run right through the 4-way stop by the school if no one else is at the intersection. That kind of shit makes me want to go all Freddy Krueger on his tires.
    Last edited by Nota; 9/02/2011 at 4:17 pm.

I never use my turn signals. Why let the enemy know what you're about to do?
    “Don’t ever be the first…don’t ever be the last…and don’t ever volunteer to do anything….” - Unofficial Navy Creed

BANNED
    I will skull fuck your mom.

The Fucking King! BobTheBuilder's Avatar
    I moved from NY down to GA, and down here 99% of the time mother fuckers do not use their blinker. I almost had a few close calls because these people would just merge into my lane no blinker, or pull out right into traffic.

Here’s something blinker related that freaks me the fuck out.

When you’re driving and there’s a larger car in front of you, say an SUV, that you’re following at a reasonably safe distance.

You’re coming up on an intersection that has quite a few cars stopped at the red light, but you can’t see any of these stopped cars because of the giant SUV in front of you.

The SUV continues driving 45mph all the way up until it reaches the line of stopped cars, then at the last possible second quickly swerves into the median/left turn lane without signaling or breaking, leaving you with approximately 2 seconds to discover that there’s a stopped car 15 goddamn yards in front of you. Even worse is when there’s a single lane of traffic on the freeway that’s backed up and people pull this move doing 70.

That and people just stupidly switching lanes into me are my biggest driving fears. Out of habit I always have my foot ready over the break when the guy in front of me changes lanes.

:damn::420::awhellnaw:
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamer View Post
    my front left turn signal has been out for like 2 months now. SORRY!
    same here except my back right...its not even the bulb thats bad its the thing u plug the bulb into and its not available at autozone and i havent had the chance to go to the dealership

Entense Supporter
    My bf absolutely will not use his turn signal, and when we go out, we use my Rogue and he drives the same way and I get so pissed. So disrespectful. I'm just waiting for him to cause an At Fault so I can choke him out.

Quote Originally Posted by aedeos View Post
    dumb twat levels reaching maximum levels

Entense Supporter
    Why do you let him drive your car? Why not just ridein his car?

Entense Supporter
    His truck is his mobile office and there are papers and junk everywhere. Usually when we go out, it's a road trip and I don't know the way.

That and he's a guy

Quote Originally Posted by aedeos View Post
    dumb twat levels reaching maximum levels

Try to use mine all the time, kinda feel weird when i dont

http://youtu.be/SKOX6Curnro
    [

I see this shit all the time in Cali. This is the reason that makes it so fucking dangerous on my bike especially on freeways. Assholes don't use their blinker and sometimes barely even look at their side mirrors. They're there for a damn reason.

I know several people here that don't signal for shit and don't even wear a seat belt unless there are cops around.

But what I hate the most is when you're trying to turn left on a green light and there's a car going, if the car's blinker was on you can easily just turn on the furthest left lane but because the asshole waits to the last minute you're there waiting for him thinking he's gonna go straight.

Holy shit I rule! PM ME FOR REDDIT LINKS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeon View Post
    clearly you have never visited south Florida....NOBODY uses blinkers down there. It was a fucking nightmare.
    yup thats why the Miami area is so dangerous, and has a super high car accident rate. I'm glad I got my license in Germany, you have to be able to drive semi decently to get one here.
    SpearFishing Crew