User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: this is why I sleep with a loaded gun on my nightstand

Quote Originally Posted by Nyght View Post
    The guy who sold me my G22 gave me some advice regarding home invasion. He told me to
    mount a holster on the back of the bed rail or on in the beside table where I can retrieve the
    gun at a moments notice. I told my daughters that if they hear anyone in the house late at night
    or see anyone other than me to get under the bed and wait for me to call them out by name.

The most important thing he told me was that once the person has left your home not to pursue,
    but if you did not shoot him in the house to fire off shots, as safe as possible, in his direction without
    hitting him for the scare factor.

At the range i'll usually do 2-3 mags at a real slow fire rate, and 1 mag at an incremented rate ending
    with 5 round burst.
    I would NEVER fire even a single round without knowing exactly where it's going. 100% round accountability, people.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy ass school girl bitch View Post
    dude i know nothing about your marksmanship, but even then i am certain you will miss his head unless by accident.

there's a reason that people far more experienced than you shoot for "center mass."
    aim for heart, got it.

Entense Supporter
    The guy who sold me my G22 gave me some advice regarding home invasion. He told me to
    mount a holster on the back of the bed rail or on in the beside table where I can retrieve the
    gun at a moments notice. I told my daughters that if they hear anyone in the house late at night
    or see anyone other than me to get under the bed and wait for me to call them out by name.

The most important thing he told me was that once the person has left your home not to pursue,
    but if you did not shoot him in the house to fire off shots, as safe as possible, in his direction without

At the range i'll usually do 2-3 mags at a real slow fire rate, and 1 mag at an incremented rate ending
    with 5 round burst.
    i read what you said wrong, but warning shots are fucking retarded and kill no one but innocents.

Quote Originally Posted by uskrewed View Post
    aim for heart, got it.
    ... come on man

just put a couple rounds in his belly or chest, anywhere big and easy to hit. put them in there at a fast enough rate, taptap, and the trauma alone will kill him. doesn't matter if you hit his heart. just put him into shock and he'll be done far before anyone gets there to help him.
    Last edited by suicidal; 9/16/2010 at 12:43 am.

with 5 round burst.
    You never ever ever ever ever fire off warning shots. NEVER! This is one of the first things you'll learn in a safety or CHL course. Unless you're shooting at someone or something that you want dead and blasted to smithereens, you shouldn't be pulling the trigger.

Entense Supporter
    Also how old are your daughters that they won't touch a gun just hanging out on the bed rail?...

Quote Originally Posted by keiNguterName View Post
    usa sounds fucked up.

never moving there.
    Better idea would be to not break into houses.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ten View Post
    Better idea would be to not break into houses.
    also don't walk past nyght's or uskrewed's houses. gotta watch out for those stray rounds.

Entense Supporter
    also don't walk past nyght's or uskrewed's houses. gotta watch out for those stray rounds.
    lol I don't own a gun, I'm weary of owning one because I'm afraid I'll hurt someone I shouldn't or my kids will get a hold of it. I'm putting off owning one until I'm adept in using one.

Entense Supporter
    just take some safety classes and you'll learn all this shit we're judging you for

Quote Originally Posted by uskrewed View Post
    lol I don't own a gun, I'm weary of owning one because I'm afraid I'll hurt someone I shouldn't or my kids will get a hold of it. I'm putting off owning one until I'm adept in using one.
    Good. Don't buy one because you clearly lack any common sense when it comes to a deadly weapon.

Just leave a baseball bat by your bed.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Good. Don't buy one because you clearly lack any common sense when it comes to a deadly weapon.

Just leave a baseball bat by your bed.
    i have an e-tool haha

i have an e-tool haha
    I've had my restricted gun license for 5 years now and I still don't have a gun. By my beg I have an ASP extendable baton and a SOG knife somewhere in my dresser.

Entense Supporter
    I've had my restricted gun license for 5 years now and I still don't have a gun. By my beg I have an ASP extendable baton and a SOG knife somewhere in my dresser.
    i have my restricted too, but we still can't have a loaded handgun anywhere in the house.

or any loaded gun whatsoever.

Entense Supporter
    What is a restricted gun license?

Entense Supporter
    certain rifles and shotguns, and all hand guns.

The first rule of guns: If you ever point a gun at someone, you better be prepared to kill (not injure) them. Best case scenario would be to injure them because taking a life should always be a last resort. That being said, it is very likely that you will kill the guy you're shooting so take that into consideration before you ever point a weapon at anyone.

Sorry about your friend Fangs. Hope he gets better soon.

I sleep with a knife. I wish my area wasn't so strict with gun laws.

Someone posts A LOT chigger2508's Avatar
    i have a shotgun behind my door with 2 rounds in it, none in the chamber. hearing a shotgun pump in a shell is one of the scraiest things, someone hears it i guarantee they jet...

i walked into my buddies house one night when him and his girl were sleeping (had a key to the front door), and go to the garage and open it and about 10 seconds later i hear *click click* shoutgun sound and i flipped out. its scary as shit

Quote Originally Posted by chigger2508 View Post
    i have a shotgun behind my door with 2 rounds in it, none in the chamber. hearing a shotgun pump in a shell is one of the scraiest things, someone hears it i guarantee they jet...

i walked into my buddies house one night when him and his girl were sleeping (had a key to the front door), and go to the garage and open it and about 10 seconds later i hear *click click* shoutgun sound and i flipped out. its scary as shit
    some survey i read ages ago said the sound of a shotgun cocking is the most recognizable sound in the world

Entense Supporter
    some survey i read ages ago said the sound of a shotgun cocking is the most recognizable sound in the world
    Pretty much any sound of a gun cocking is a universal sound, but yeah the shotgun is really recognizable