User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 138

Thread: ollis0n's EF Fantasy Football League Discussion Thread

  1. #61
    Entensity Vet talan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    15
    Posts
    3,404
    Points
    10 (244,627 Banked)
    Da Bears check your trades.

  2. #62
    Master of Posting AftermatH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    8,494
    Points
    3,503 (696,095 Banked)
    why aren't you starting frank gore is the real question

  3. #63
    Bad-ass Member tk1434's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    703
    Points
    13 (0 Banked)
    I hadn't necessarily said No to the Fitz/Welker trade. I hadn't made up my mind / logged in in awhile.

  4. #64
    Posting Slut ideeedit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    379
    Points
    25 (0 Banked)
    Maybe some people have lives and haven't had the chance to check their trades? I'll sit on this one for now.
    763


    "I'm the best mayne"

  5. #65
    Not Lexis Lexus's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    V I R G I N I A
    Age
    32
    Posts
    20,149
    Points
    97 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by talan View Post
    Da Bears check your trades.
    Accepted.


    I Am Not A Human Being

  6. #66
    This POS will break into your house and steal your dog. ollis0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    BOSTON
    Posts
    1,793
    Points
    182 (0 Banked)
    ahahaha, no offense but some of those trades suck, Wille Parker isn't even in the league

  7. #67
    Entensity Vet talan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    15
    Posts
    3,404
    Points
    10 (244,627 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollis0n View Post
    ahahaha, no offense but some of those trades suck, Wille Parker isn't even in the league
    It's all I had

  8. #68
    This POS will break into your house and steal your dog. ollis0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    BOSTON
    Posts
    1,793
    Points
    182 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus View Post
    Accepted.
    Thats the most unfair trade I've ever seen, basically giving away players, why would you do that? If trades don't balance they aren't going through...

  9. #69
    Pimpin Member Articulat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Age
    36
    Posts
    987
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Talan you're a moron, every single one of those trades suck- is it too late to kick him out of the league?

    oh and thanks for giving me Massaquoi by picking up Mike Furrey who is on IR for the year. And what's with benching all of your only decent players?

    I think this behavior deserves an EF ban

  10. #70
    The Fucking King! Nike_Soccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    TEXA$$
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,702
    Points
    322 (0 Banked)
    play your fucking players

  11. #71
    Pimpin Member Articulat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Age
    36
    Posts
    987
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    You need to turn waivers on, it's only a matter of time before he releases Larry Fitzgerald and picks up Torry Holt

  12. #72
    Somewhat Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    227
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollis0n View Post
    Thats the most unfair trade I've ever seen, basically giving away players, why would you do that? If trades don't balance they aren't going through...
    Thanks for rejecting that bullshit trade.

    If you two don't want to play...why'd you join? Other people wanted in. Your top picks for my last 4 picks...herp derp...ok.

  13. #73
    Entensity Vet talan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    15
    Posts
    3,404
    Points
    10 (244,627 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulat View Post
    Talan you're a moron, every single one of those trades suck- is it too late to kick him out of the league?

    oh and thanks for giving me Massaquoi by picking up Mike Furrey who is on IR for the year. And what's with benching all of your only decent players?

    I think this behavior deserves an EF ban
    Only the Gerhart one was bad, I included it to show all my trades I tried to make, not saying it was a great trade.

    Fitzgerald for Welker is bad? How? Patriots TDs are scored by Moss, RBs and TEs, rarely Welker.

    I can understand how the guy might want to keep Brees, but Palmer/Gore for Brees/Austin Collie gives them way more value as well. Collie is only the #2 or #3 receiver for the Colts, possibly 4th after Gonzo. Palmer should have a high scoring year with Ochocinco, TO and Jordan Shipley.

    Why is the trade for the Vikes D so bad? It's a defense.

    Why is the Gonzo trade bad? Massaquoi and Meachem for Gonzo and some random, that sucks, how? Eat a dick.

  14. #74
    Somewhat Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    227
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulat View Post
    You need to turn waivers on, it's only a matter of time before he releases Larry Fitzgerald and picks up Torry Holt
    Too late. He dropped Gore, Fitz, Thomas Jones and Meachem for Zach Miller, Jay Feely, Buffalo, and Kyle Boller.

  15. #75
    Bad-ass Member tk1434's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    703
    Points
    13 (0 Banked)
    WTF. Anyway commish can fix this?

  16. #76
    Master of Posting AftermatH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    8,494
    Points
    3,503 (696,095 Banked)
    wtf is this shit, gore is an undroppable

    Mississippi's a bitch, and the commish is a noob at setting leagues up

  17. #77
    Entensity Vet talan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    15
    Posts
    3,404
    Points
    10 (244,627 Banked)
    Kyle Boller is fixing for a big year when he takes over the starting job from Campbell. I'm banking on it.

  18. #78
    Posting Slut ideeedit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    379
    Points
    25 (0 Banked)
    Wait why didn't we get the option to block trades?
    763


    "I'm the best mayne"

  19. #79
    Bad-ass Member tk1434's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    703
    Points
    13 (0 Banked)
    Yeah this is pretty fucked up. Ollis0n needs to figure something out. Or the rest of us should agree to either not pick them up, or have the commish draw out of a hat to see who gets the rights to those free agents.

    I think ollis0n changed it to commish veto to be sure that it didn't go through.

  20. #80
    Posting Slut ideeedit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    379
    Points
    25 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by tk1434 View Post
    Yeah this is pretty fucked up. Ollis0n needs to figure something out. Or the rest of us should agree to either not pick them up, or have the commish draw out of a hat to see who gets the rights to those free agents.

    I think ollis0n changed it to commish veto to be sure that it didn't go through.
    Just kick the guy from the league and agree not to pick up his picks.
    763


    "I'm the best mayne"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •