User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Book Explaining How to Molest Children is Ruled Legal

The Fucking King! HellBound1987's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c1one View Post
    how hard is it to just follow the flow of money back to the author
    Who says there is a money trail? Afaik this just got distributed on the internet for free.

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by c1one View Post
    how hard is it to just follow the flow of money back to the author
    Because it's not a fucking published work. It's some random manual. It's like the anarchists cookbook, but instead of being for '90s middle schoolers, it's for the people who were abused by 90s middle schoolers and developed odd sexual recessions.

Entense Supporter
    link?
    Quote Originally Posted by AftermatH View Post
    she wants you to jerk the dog off to completion... you know, cause as the burden of proof is on you
    we are the industry

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AED View Post
    link?
    quoted for pedophile

Entense Supporter
    I want a link to this shit. I want to read how bad it really is.

Because for all we know it's a manual that says "Write Free Candy on the side of van" and stupid dumb shit.

Basically some asshat doing it as a joke and the mass media making it into something bigger.

Plus... I want to know how to properly molest kids.

Entense Supporter
    It's like the anarchists cookbook, but instead of being for '90s middle schoolers
    I was one of those 90's middle schoolers.

Florida is on fire right now!

I advocate the right the author has to publish and distribute this book, as do I approve of publishing of the Anarchist Cookbook. I would even agree that books like "How to Kill and Cook Niggers" and "The Joys of Pedophilia" should be able to be freely published in the future. Maybe I'll write them.

Books don't commit crimes, people do. It is absolutely, undeniably impossible for an inanimate object to be "evil". Books, guns, knives, movies, video games... none of these are inherently more dangerous than the other, yet they all get blamed for violence. THINGS AREN'T VIOLENT, the people who use them are. You can't just ban a book because it's controversial.

Censorship is a much bigger, more potent issue than a book about how to molest kids.
    Last edited by Mr. Brainwash; 9/08/2010 at 10:13 am.
    LOGO SMACKDOWN + GLAMOUR = INFINITE SYNERGY

Quote Originally Posted by triptiks View Post
    I advocate the right the author has to publish and distribute this book, as do I approve of publishing of the Anarchist Cookbook. I would even agree that books like "How to Kill and Cook Niggers" and "The Joys of Pedophilia" should be able to be freely published in the future. Maybe I'll write them.

Books don't commit crimes, people do. It is absolutely, undeniably impossible for an inanimate object to be "evil". Books, guns, knives, movies, video games... none of these are inherently more dangerous than the other, yet they all get blamed for violence. THINGS AREN'T VIOLENT, the people who use them are. You can't just ban a book because it's controversial.

Censorship is a much bigger, more potent issue than a book about how to molest kids.
    playing a bit of devils advocate here, but do you agree that books like this would tend to be picked up by people intending to commit these crimes, and that it might make it easier for them to do and harder for them to get caught?

again, i'm not saying the book itself causes people to do this, but you cannot argue the intention of those purchasing it. free speech is all well and good now but there are lines, and those lines tend to be when your rights infringe on those of another individual. I would say this is a pretty close case of that.

crazy, next thing you know they will be publishing and mass distributing books which tell the reader to kill all infidels and shit lol
    ________ / \
    ____ _/__\_

anyone know where to get a copy?

would make an amazing gift/coffee table book

Someone posts A LOT SpongerAtHeart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perraru View Post
    All speech should be free always. Including shit that may or may not incite riots/panic.
    No. Simply put, no.

You must have exceptions for acts of treason and sedition as well as threatening words. And I dont mean calling someone a nigger or a fag. If someone is standing outside of your house telling you that as soon as you go to sleep they are going to come in and murder you, they should be arrested. Saying you are going to shoot up a school or a mall should be illegal.

It is a very juvenile view to make a blanket statement. Yes, unfavorable speech should be protected. The specific clause was written to protect people from an oppressive government, and I firmly believe in the right to criticize the governments' (plural) actions .

However, as soon as your right to free speech infringes upon my right to safety, then you have over stepped your bounds.

bro, bro, bro your broat... sh|bby's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    writing about it isn't illegal, plain and simple. i can write about cutting off women's tits and keeping them in jars in my basement...doesn't make it illegal. the action is illegal, not writing about it...end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by SpongerAtHeart View Post
    No. Simply put, no.

You must have exceptions for acts of treason and sedition as well as threatening words. And I dont mean calling someone a nigger or a fag. If someone is standing outside of your house telling you that as soon as you go to sleep they are going to come in and murder you, they should be arrested. Saying you are going to shoot up a school or a mall should be illegal.

It is a very juvenile view to make a blanket statement. Yes, unfavorable speech should be protected. The specific clause was written to protect people from an oppressive government, and I firmly believe in the right to criticize the governments' (plural) actions .

However, as soon as your right to free speech infringes upon my right to safety, then you have over stepped your bounds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIUuUcqsDqQ
    Quote Originally Posted by aenimav View Post
    in before shibby goes from high school to high school to give motivational speeches of which the kids really just dont care but they go along with it so they can get out of class

Entense Supporter
    Only could happen in Germany or Florida.

Someone posts A LOT SpongerAtHeart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby View Post
    writing about it isn't illegal, plain and simple. i can write about cutting off women's tits and keeping them in jars in my basement...doesn't make it illegal. the action is illegal, not writing about it...end of story.

[you.tube]LIUuUcqsDqQ[/youtube]
    not unless you wrote it about a specific woman and created a hostile or threatening environment because of it.

Entense Supporter
    I wish someone would find a link to this thing! I've been searching, but no luck yet.

No, that doesn't make me a pedophile

I have lots of Seniority
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Tillman View Post
    a book doesn't rape people. Go after the actual causes of the travesty.
    pretty sure someone could file this under the "clear and present danger" thing and get this book thrown in the ocean

however, since it's not a published book there's nothing really anyone can do about it, amirite

Daily Dose of Vitamin Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Shitrus's Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    In a sewer with my hamster pal, but the sanitation workers really didn't approve so i packed my accordian and had to move to a city in ohio where i lived in a tree and i worked in a nasal decongestant factory and i play on the company bowling team
    Quote Originally Posted by gunmetalsteak View Post
    Only could happen in Germany or Florida.
    god damnit i was going to post this
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby View Post
    in after worthless attempt to refute shitrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    lolllll my man said condoms
    Quote Originally Posted by Nok View Post
    listen to citrus, nigga knows his shit

I have lots of Seniority aedeos b.a.'s Avatar
    Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    pretty sure someone could file this under the "clear and present danger" thing and get this book thrown in the ocean

however, since it's not a published book there's nothing really anyone can do about it, amirite
    u r rite

but seriously, where is a copy online?
    Science

Pimpin Member
    Of course if the author drew pictures to illustrate said book, that would be illegal.