User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If The Playoffs Started Today...

Entense Supporter
    Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, the Universe
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

for not having any qbs, pittsburgh is the best team in the afc

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Entense Supporter
    Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, the Universe
    i'll update the rest tuesday after work

Entense Supporter
    if i'm not busy, i'll finish the afc tomorrow

should've held off on this thread for about 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by netshark View Post
    And Tennessee is gone because they looked fucking horrible on offense. They gave the ball away more in one game than some teams do in almost an entire season
    I know. That performance made me want to cry. I hope vy doesn't drove off with a gun again because this time he won't come back
    Lets welcome the DUKE to the Baltimore Orioles

Entense Supporter
    bump, for updated seedings

Entense Supporter
    if the saints lose tonight, i gotta change a few teams around, but if they win, then no change

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepinpoon View Post
    I know. That performance made me want to cry. I hope vy doesn't drove off with a gun again because this time he won't come back
    Yeah, it was made very clear that Fisher does not like VY. Last season it took 6 losses, a 59-0 obliteration, and Bud Adams telling Fisher to put Young in before he actually did it. 1 game where everyone was fucking up and Fisher puts Collins in, who by the way did just as bad. I want to know what his beef is with vince.

Yeah, it was made very clear that Fisher does not like VY. Last season it took 6 losses, a 59-0 obliteration, and Bud Adams telling Fisher to put Young in before he actually did it. 1 game where everyone was fucking up and Fisher puts Collins in, who by the way did just as bad. I want to know what his beef is with vince.
    I think he dislikes Vince because by is a prima-donna. He had everything handed to him his entire life (football wise) and doesn't like to work for it. Fisher likes the "working class" football team and style of football similar to the ravens and steelers. He doesnt like when players behave the way vy did for the first 3 years of his career
    Lets welcome the DUKE to the Baltimore Orioles

Quote Originally Posted by Deepinpoon View Post
    I think he dislikes Vince because by is a prima-donna. He had everything handed to him his entire life (football wise) and doesn't like to work for it. Fisher likes the "working class" football team and style of football similar to the ravens and steelers. He doesnt like when players behave the way vy did for the first 3 years of his career
    I don't think he really acted like a prima donna, I think it was more that he didn't have confidence in himself and didn't really enjoy playing football- remember that short time when he called his mom and was questioning quitting then she was all worried he was going to commit suicide?

Entense Supporter
    Yeah I really don't think thats Vince, I've never had the impression that he feels as though he's entitled to anything. I believe most of his negative reputation is just the media blowing shit out of proportion trying to make a story.

Not a New Bitch
    loving this thread.. especially since its the only time and place this season i can see my bucs in first place in the nfc.

Quote Originally Posted by atxsbigwalt View Post
    Chiefs are going to win the west, count it
    The Chiefs aren't going anywhere until Cassell steps up and he hasn't. I will admit that I was afraid of the Chiefs coming into this season but I don't think you're getting the division.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis View Post
    Man both teams had to play in the rain, i dont understand why people think calling the weather bad is a legitimate excuse, i mean they both had a wet/slippery field/ball, so shouldn't the best team in that game still win? i just think it is a cop out excuse when a team plays shitty
    Sorry we're accustomed to nearly perfect weather in San Diego. The weather didn't win the game, KC special teams won that game.

Yeah I really don't think thats Vince, I've never had the impression that he feels as though he's entitled to anything. I believe most of his negative reputation is just the media blowing shit out of proportion trying to make a story.

I think fischer was just trying to find a spark. If one QB's playstyle isn't working then try another. Maybe he just learned something switching QB's after going 0-6. Also VY is starting this week correct? So I don't think it should be an issue.

"I'm the best mayne"

Entense Supporter
    bump for afc in wk 3

Entense Supporter
    i'll do the nfc tomorrow

Entense Supporter
    bump for nfc is done

i like seeing the falcons in there, i hope they stay

PSN: Skorgilaz

How the steelers are 3-0 is beyond me. That team is going to be really scary when Ben gets back. They are scary now, but damn. If you would have told me that Charlie Batch was going to lead them to a possible 4-0 start I would have called you retarded.

Entense Supporter
    chiefs moved into 1st in the afc with pit's loss

Entense Supporter
    afc side is complete for the week