User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got my first pet

Just got my first pet

Shes a 10 week old Boxer puppy. Decided to name her Isabella or Izzy for short.

My GF's kitten Emma meeting Izzy for the first time.
    Last edited by coudos; 9/19/2010 at 7:06 am.

better not let no koreans see him or else I see I a nice tasty bowl of soup in his future.

That's a really cute pup. My 6-month old Husky's name is Isabella (Izzy for short) as well.

Boxers can be really good dogs or they can be really bad. You really just have to make sure you exercise the shit out of her because they can be really energetic dogs and if you aren't taking her on walks or runs every day she can get out of control quickly.

I feel like with boxers they are either great because people know how to take care of them or they are the shittiest dogs ever because people don't understand how they have to treat them and they are jumping all over shit and tearing up the house.

Also once they start growing they are hilarious because their body grows faster than what they can understand so it always looks like they aren't really aware of what their ass end is doing. I swear it looks like their back legs walk faster than their front and they have this back and forth motion.

She's going to be a great dog.

Very good decision. You'll have a lot of fun with her.

Awesome. Looks cute.

Boxers are the best dogs, I'm convinced.

my buddy has a boxer and i think those dogs are some of the better looking dogs (english bulldogs are the best though). i got my bulldog about a year ago exactly and love it, take a lot of pictures while she is a puppy, she wont be small for long

PSN: Skorgilaz

Don't let any asians near your dog. I know a girl (asian) that had a dog in high school, and when she went on spring break one year her parents cooked and ate her dog. They told her it ran away, and they lied to her about it for the next 4-5 years.

EDIT: No, this is not a joke. Actually happened.

Are you planning on breeding her?

tell the cat to gtfo boxers are awesome my brother got one and he just turned 2 last week and man when they grow to their full size they are the best dogs ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekmate View Post
    ...Anyway, so I spent the next 2 hours (until 4AM), not getting my own dick wet, but instead making sure he didn't fuck this other girl. If cockblocking was a sport, I went pro last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons!... Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

I have lots of Seniority TheYatesMachine's Avatar
    Is her last name Swan?

awesome dude i love boxers, i've had two white ones in the past. i want to get a dog soon but i don't think i'd have the time or the money right now to raise it well. hope all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreed View Post
    Are you planning on breeding her?
    Nope.

havingaseriouslylooseanus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chias View Post
    Don't let any asians near your dog. I know a girl (asian) that had a dog in high school, and when she went on spring break one year her parents cooked and ate her dog. They told her it ran away, and they lied to her about it for the next 4-5 years.

EDIT: No, this is not a joke. Actually happened.
    Pics of your Asian friend or it didn't happen.

Also, nice dog dude. I could personally never own one because my Aunt owned one once and it was just huge and drooled everywhere.

I'm a FUCKING FAGGOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MOD mas's Avatar
    currently in Monterey, CA but originally from a place where bears are free to engage in activities of a homosexual nature with other bears who also are free to engage in acts of a homosexual nature with other bears
    Could you keep me updated on how it is with that kitty? I am looking for a puppy but I need it to like cats.

haha the last pic is really cute as well.

congrats on the new pup. train her well!

Entense Supporter
    Lol at all the Asian stereotypes ITT

Puppy stage is difficult but fun as well, enjoy man

My Flickr
    My Gear: 5D MK II, 24 L f/1.4, 50 f/1.4, 70-200 L f/4 580 EX II ||| Gamertag: ryizfly PSN: ryisfly || G's sig generator

Quote Originally Posted by ten View Post
    Boxers can be really good dogs or they can be really bad. You really just have to make sure you exercise the shit out of her because they can be really energetic dogs and if you aren't taking her on walks or runs every day she can get out of control quickly.

I feel like with boxers they are either great because people know how to take care of them or they are the shittiest dogs ever because people don't understand how they have to treat them and they are jumping all over shit and tearing up the house.

Also once they start growing they are hilarious because their body grows faster than what they can understand so it always looks like they aren't really aware of what their ass end is doing. I swear it looks like their back legs walk faster than their front and they have this back and forth motion.

She's going to be a great dog.
    I agree. Right now is when it is most important to get it trained properly.

My parents have 2 boxers. They were my oldest brothers. He had them until they were 2 and 3 (or something close) and he NEVER trained them. He was off working, and his (now ex) wife sat at home and just played with them. My brother is also very loud, loses his temper quickly, and very excitable...The dogs definitely picked up on that.

They are 7 and 8 now, and we are finally just getting them to settle down. They still jump on new people and do unnecessary things. But we have done everything we can to try to keep them under control. When no one is around, they are perfect. They just lay around and hang out...When someone knocks on the door, its pandemonium.

very loving dogs, and they dont care about much. I can pick my dogs up upside down like a hog and they wont care. If they are in the way when Im in the kitchen, I just slide them accross the floor and they go back to sleep wherever they end up.

I am in the market for a dog, I was going to get a bulldog until I decided they are too far out of my price range, so I think I am going to get another boxer.
    i like boobs.

boxers are fantastic dogs, you wont regret it. especially when they do that howl/whine thing when they here like a firetruck siren. its hilarious

Entense Supporter
    grew up with boxers as a kid, my dad trained em damn well, and they were the most loving loyal dogs ever.

if i had the time and space id get one now. as it stands im working on getting a smaller dog instead to fit the apt
    Official EF Late Night Crew. We're up later than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roboto View Post
    Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor. But every once in a while it's a dildo. Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo. We have to use the indefinite article, "a dildo", never your dildo.