User Tag List

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vapor Lounge V2

The Vapor Lounge V2

Looks like the old thread was lost in the great EF crash of 2014, so here's a new place to talk about ecigs.

My DNA project is a fucking mess. It seems like every time I pick up steam I break something or come up against a new hurdle that requires a tool I dont have. Im almost convinced that in order to make something that doesnt look like 99% of the other box mods out there you NEED to have a drill press. Anyway, here she is in her current state:

I had everything all ready for final assembly and soldering when the negative broke off of the fucking chi you 510 Im using. I cant get that thing to accept a solid solder connection to save my life. @-nick do you know of anything special you have to do to solder stainless steel? I already roughed up the area with a dremel but that doesnt seem to have done it.

First.. rip old thread .

Hmm im not sure about soldering.. the only connector I couldn't get the solder to stick to was the negative steel of a fatdaddyvapes 510. I ended up just sandwiching the wire between the threads when I screwed the 510 in. Most times the solder doesn't stick, is because the heat is being dissipated too quickly. I remember soldering big copper washers (1"dia x .25" thick) onto pcbs, and the copper was heatsinking too fast. We ended up using two 120watt irons to get the washer hot enough for the copper to flow. Shrug.

And keeping up with my horrible luck.. my nano quartz tanks, I ordered a month ago from kidney puncher, arrived.. only, they're not fucking nano

So kp is sending the nano tanks, with a prepaid envelope, to return the full sized ones.. im thinking they might become "misplaced" in the mean time.. fuck them.

Sucks they tool so long to send the wrong shit, I've only ever had positive experiences with them

Entense Supporter
    went to my vape/cig shop near my house. they finally built a separate building for just vape. walking in on them trying to figure out a rebuildable atomizer. LOL. they knew nothing, the prebuilt coil it came with wasn't powerful enough for their mod. explained it to them and walked them through everything though. they were pretty happy. suggest getting kayfun clones in for beginners and some real atomizers. also bought some new mouthtips. old was wearing out.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybody. Sorry i've been away. Too bad the last thread was deleted. Here are some pictures to get this thread going again.

I've been working on a DNA30 box mod also more pictures to come as the project moves forward

Here is a custom hana box that i'm practicing with to the left, my champion mod in the middle and my owl on the right

Another shot of the champion. only 2 in the US right now and no more than 10 after hes done.
    its an 18650 battery but it is tiny.

This was last month when I received my full spares for my 3rd caravela number. I should be done with caravela ater these.

black ceramic and champagne

Super T ELA and sat mini with nuhualon

MCR with nahual

Also, who doesn't like free juice?! send me an empty plastic bottle(no more than 30ml) and i'll send it back filled with juice! It will be limited quantity so first come first served. I'm legit, I won't steal your empty bottles. hahah. if you need a vouch, just ask nick and eddie or whoever else i've sent juice to. PM your shipping info and i'll reply with mine. Just FYI I work 2 full time jobs so I usually lag on the shipping back. Again, confirm that with nick and eddie hahah

...what kind of free joose?

Also how did you get your hands on that Champion? Thing's gorgeous, hook it up!
    http://forums.entensity.net/signaturepics/sigpic18811_1.gif
    1235 lbs.

Sample juices from local juicers here in SoCal. Vape craving, nice juice, etc.

For the champion, I got on a list he posted on his fb page like 3 months ago. As to obtaining one, I suggest keeping an eye out in Vape auctions. But you should add him on fb to get updates. His page is called "DNA mod by stickman"

Quote Originally Posted by gaara View Post
    Sample juices from local juicers here in SoCal. Vape craving, nice juice, etc.

For the champion, I got on a list he posted on his fb page like 3 months ago. As to obtaining one, I suggest keeping an eye out in Vape auctions. But you should add him on fb to get updates. His page is called "DNA mod by stickman"
    What part of LA are you from? I'm located by LAX. What shops do you frequent?
    1235 lbs.

Not a New Bitch
    Well, I went to pre-order an authentic, getting it at the end of the month!

Quote Originally Posted by efex View Post
    Well, I went to pre-order an authentic, getting it at the end of the month!
    Authentic.... ________?
    1235 lbs.

Somewhat Poster
    So are you guys using these to actually quit smoking? Or are you just using them as the new trendy way to smoke?

I'm from north east los angeles. Specifically glendale/eagle rock. And i started vaping to quit smoking and i've been cigarette free for about 1 1/2 years. Now its mostly a hobby, entrepreneurial endeavor, and to keep nicotine cravings away. I alternate vaping 3mg and 0mg

Not a New Bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by evotion View Post
    Authentic.... ________?
    Lol, Manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by [Cerberus] View Post
    So are you guys using these to actually quit smoking? Or are you just using them as the new trendy way to smoke?
    I'm 1 year smoke free, after 10 years of a pack a day. I probably could've been done with inhaling anything by now, if I wanted (as I don't crave vape nearly as much as I craved cigs) but I chose to get in deeper, and embrace the hobby aspect. I enjoy tinkering with shit, and I usually go to a vape meet about once a month, and just chill with an awesome bunch of local vapers. if anything, I'm addicted to tasty flavors now . I tend to chain vape, and hardly ever set my mod down, but I do notice, every once in a while, I'll set it down, and forget about it for hours.. with cigarettes, I almost needed another cig, right after I had one.. at least one every 30 min. but sometimes, every 10 min, depending on what I was doing..
    vapelyfe llo

um.. so I might have just found a way to get my dna flask made.. a long time friend messaged me, asking if I'd like to do some 3d modeling for his new startup. In exchange, I can get stuff 3d printed out of Titanium.. too many projects.. I need to spend another night on it, and tidy up the internals. I'm not sure how the surface finish would be, but I imagine, I could send the chassis' to Vape'n'Shine, or OCD Mods, and have them do some bad ass finish. so.. prolly won't mass produce, but I don't see why I can't get a few made now .

some of my buddies example pieces

Nice nick! That sounds like a good thing for you. As far as finishes go, you can never go wrong with a brushed look. Classic, clean, and simple is what I like.

Not a New Bitch
    Anyone see that Five Pawns made their own mechanical mod? It holes 2 batteries in a box, adjustable wattage, and the casing for the box has a magnetic lid so you can easily swap out batteries. You only need to hold the button for like 2 seconds and you make clouds.