User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 80-year-old man shoots and kills pregnant burglar

Bad-ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidal View Post
    why are so many americans just so absolutely ok with killing another person? go fucking live in the middle east. human life isn't worth a thing out there. you'll fit right in.
    Why should the old man give a shit about their well being, when they had just beaten the shit out of him and were stealing the things that he probably worked his ass off to own.

I give a shit about people that aren't idiots like these people. If you're beating up old guys and stealing their stuff, you should probably expect to get shot, maybe killed. So, we should care about them.. why? I definitely value human life, but the gene pool needs cleansing of idiots. And in cases like this, it's natural selection.

Entense Supporter
    He shot her in the back. That's revenge, not defense.
    BEAST IS THE BEST AND HE'S AWESOME AND I ALSO SUCK ASS

Entense Supporter
    im for it

in all honesty, i would like to see the victims get some real revenge every now and then, just to show off

Quote Originally Posted by HipHoptimus View Post
    Hold on can't hear you, kicking this bee's nest.
    hilux.LA

Bad-ass Member
    He shot her in the back. That's revenge, not defense.
    They shouldn't have been beating him up and stealing his stuff. Had they not been there acting like idiots, she wouldn't have been shot. I have no remorse for people that steal from honest people.

Entense Supporter
    what's honest about a dude who shoots someone in the back?

yeah, they shouldn't have been there at all. does that give him free reign to do whatever he wants?

Bad-ass Member
    I'll agree it doesn't give him free reign, and I haven't personally been in that situation to know what I would do. If they were messing with one of my cars or trucks, or any of my tools I'd probably lose my shit and wouldn't be thinking right.. if they were running off with my TV and laptop I'd be pissed but wouldn't give to much of a shit. I'm sure you have personal possessions that you have a lot of sentiment for, be it some that make you money or give you personal enjoyment.

Ideally you are supposed to be in immediate danger when pulling the trigger, with them running away the danger was minimal unless they were returning fire while running. It's hard to say what to do in that situation though, he just got his ass kicked and then they took his stuff. Being that he's 80 years old, he probably doesn't really care at this point what happens to him.. and wanted to show the idiots that what they are doing isn't ok.

Entense Supporter
    Is the burgular black? If so, it is probably justified.

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    that is fucking murder. Who in their right mind thinks shooting someone in the back is a good idea? He should go to jail no question.
    I don't know, and why would he shoot to kill? At the very least he could have just shot a limb.

Entense Supporter
    'Cause that's easy.

hilux.LA

New Bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquamulose View Post
    In your recap, you forgot to mention that he chased after her and shot her twice IN THE BACK while she begged him not to.

This dude, if the DA decides to push for it, can very easily get reamed unless the jury goes all mushy "aww 80 year old man..I feel bad" on him.

Was he in imminent danger any more? No, they were both fleeing with their backs turned.

And before anyone says "But they could've come back" juror instructions for justifiable homicide in California says

This dude was a moron, less for what he did, and more for bragging in the media about it. He's given interviews and straight up said he shot her to send a message to the other robber.
    Good. Im glad he wanted to send a message. I would say they got the point. Don't break into someones fucking home to STEAL shit because you're a grimey piece of shit. And to add insult to injury they beat the shit out of the guy? hes 80 years old, he EASILY could've lost his life. Whether he goes to jail or not isn't up to me.... but if *I* was him @ 80 years old, i would've done the same thing. I would take the jail sentence too... just to stand up for my rights, for my life, for what I believe in.

If you break into MY home, you best believe one of us is going to leave in a body bag, and it sure as shit wont be me. I will kill them, pregnant or not i do NOT give a fuck. Its not material items that are valuable, Its my FAMILY that lives with me thats valuable, and i take NO risks when it comes to them, proactive, not reactive. My home is my sanctuary. It should be the safest place for ANYONE. You shouldn't have to live in fear because some piece of shit can't EARN things for themselves, but have to fucking victimize people in their old age.

I DO know one thing though. No one else is going to attempt to break into his house EVER again.

I'm glad he shot her, running away or not.... Its just funny to me that they kicked the shit out of him, and showed no remorse until he pulled out a gun, and then she starts pleading not to shoot her and that shes pregnant. Thats just pure fucking evil at work right there.... the girl showed that she did not give a fuck about ANYONE or ANYTHING besides herself. Did she deserve to die? probably not, but she made her decision.... she should've considered the consequences.

Oh and by the way
    In your recap, you forgot to mention that he chased after her and shot her twice IN THE BACK while she begged him not to.
    No he didn't. Its written very clearly. If you can't find the sentence on your own, you're not smart enough to be using a computer anyways.
    Last edited by Mxracer6y; 1/13/2015 at 3:59 am.

New Bitch
    totally. eye for an eye. completely agree. but killing just to get them back harder than they got you? fucking wrong.

How do you know how many people these 2 victimized ? Obviously this was not the first time they broke into someones home, i will guarantee it. They WOULD'VE continued to do so until they either got caught, OR killed someone... the guy was 80 fucking years old. what if HE died??

I'll tell you one thing though, at 80 fucking years old, you've earned the right to live out the rest of your days peacefully. People should RESPECT you and treat you with dignity, compassion and care. So yea, when i hit 70 - 80 years old, no fucks shall be given. period. Im not going to have my life permanently ruined, or fucked with because some PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT scumbags want to break into homes and hurt people... HURT PEOPLE IN THEIR ***OWN*** homes!!! Im not going to live my day to day life in FEAR of someone coming after me again. Im goin to kill them over and over again. As i said NO fucks will be given.

And YES i would go to jail if thats what it would take for my story to be heard.... or to get my point across
    Last edited by Mxracer6y; 1/13/2015 at 4:09 am.

New Bitch
    ... i don't think he was THAT hurt...
    They broke his fuckin collar bone?

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxracer6y View Post
    How do you know how many people these 2 victimized ? Obviously this was not the first time they broke into someones home, i will guarantee it.
    i can't know, but apparently you can?

Entense Supporter
    Good. Im glad he wanted to send a message. I would say they got the point. Don't break into someones fucking home to STEAL shit because you're a grimey piece of shit. And to add insult to injury they beat the shit out of the guy? hes 80 years old, he EASILY could've lost his life. Whether he goes to jail or not isn't up to me.... but if *I* was him @ 80 years old, i would've done the same thing. I would take the jail sentence too... just to stand up for my rights, for my life, for what I believe in.

If you break into MY home, you best believe one of us is going to leave in a body bag, and it sure as shit wont be me. I will kill them, pregnant or not i do NOT give a fuck. Its not material items that are valuable, Its my FAMILY that lives with me thats valuable, and i take NO risks when it comes to them, proactive, not reactive. My home is my sanctuary. It should be the safest place for ANYONE. You shouldn't have to live in fear because some piece of shit can't EARN things for themselves, but have to fucking victimize people in their old age.

I DO know one thing though. No one else is going to attempt to break into his house EVER again.

I'm glad he shot her, running away or not.... Its just funny to me that they kicked the shit out of him, and showed no remorse until he pulled out a gun, and then she starts pleading not to shoot her and that shes pregnant. Thats just pure fucking evil at work right there.... the girl showed that she did not give a fuck about ANYONE or ANYTHING besides herself. Did she deserve to die? probably not, but she made her decision.... she should've considered the consequences.

Oh and by the way

No he didn't. Its written very clearly. If you can't find the sentence on your own, you're not smart enough to be using a computer anyways.
    Mr tuff guy over here.

If someone wants to rob this dudes house, they'll do it again. It's not like theres a fucking sign out front that says what he did you fucking imbecile. crime of opportunity. If the opportunity is there, someone will do it.

And yes, he did. Research the case and all the accounts of what happened.

"I come back and they see me with a gun, and they run," he said.

The man escaped, but the woman fell after being struck by Greer's gunfire in an alley behind the house.
    Andrea Miller begged for her life — to no avail — as she ran from 80-year-old Tom Greer’s home in Long Beach's Bixby Knolls neighborhood.

“The lady didn’t run as fast as the man, so I shot her in the back twice,” Greer told KNBC-TV on Wednesday. “She says, ‘Don’t shoot me! I’m pregnant, I’m going to have a baby!’ and I shot her anyway.”
    Work on your reading comprehension you fucking moron

@Mxracer6y, do you agree that there is a point after a crime is committed where "self-defense" becomes criminal? For example, if these people robbed the old man, then the old man found out where they lived and went and killed them in their home. Is that reasonable?

I'll assume you're not completely fucking retarded (likely a poor assumption), and that you'll say "obviously that is not self-defense". So now we've established the fact that there is some point between when the crime is being committed and afterwards where shooting the criminals is no longer reasonable and can no longer be labelled as "self defense". According to the law, that exists when the criminals are no longer posing an immediate threat to you.

If your home is being broken in to, you should shoot and kill the perpetrators. That's fine. But when you actively chase them down and shoot them in the back, you have now committed 1st degree murder. That's how things work. The criminals are no less pieces of shit, and tbh I'm glad the end result is them being dead, but my personal opinion means nothing. The old man chased them down and murdered them unnecessarily. How can you argue against that?

wtf, this forum has threads in it?

metric system is witchcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by abernat View Post
    i don't give a fuck about the games, i want the other cool shit like apps that shoot lasers

Entense Supporter
    How do you know how many people these 2 victimized ? Obviously this was not the first time they broke into someones home, i will guarantee it. They WOULD'VE continued to do so until they either got caught, OR killed someone... the guy was 80 fucking years old. what if HE died??

I'll tell you one thing though, at 80 fucking years old, you've earned the right to live out the rest of your days peacefully. People should RESPECT you and treat you with dignity, compassion and care. So yea, when i hit 70 - 80 years old, no fucks shall be given. period. Im not going to have my life permanently ruined, or fucked with because some PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT scumbags want to break into homes and hurt people... HURT PEOPLE IN THEIR ***OWN*** homes!!! Im not going to live my day to day life in FEAR of someone coming after me again. Im goin to kill them over and over again. As i said NO fucks will be given.

And YES i would go to jail if thats what it would take for my story to be heard.... or to get my point across
    what if the person breaking in and stealing shit is 80 years old

you better think about that one buddy
    http://forums.entensity.net/signaturepics/sigpic19077_2.gif

Entense Supporter
    yeah, thats what i thought
    http://forums.entensity.net/signaturepics/sigpic19077_2.gif

Entense Supporter
    dont bump like that

hilux.LA

Entense Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hilux View Post
    dont bump like that
    dont post like this

you didn't add dick to the conversation either.